THE BROWNS BOARD

December 30 through January 9 - the National Championship Game

mjp28

And here they are :

And the college Bowl games from December 30 until the Monday January 9 championship game at 7:30 pm on ESPN.

• Enjoy the games !  

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30

Duke's Mayo Bowl
Maryland vs 23 N.C. State (in Charlotte)  12:00 PM. ESPN. Anish Shroff, Brock Osweiler

Sun Bowl
Pittsburgh vs 18 UCLA (in El Paso)  2:00 PM.  CBS.  Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson

Gator Bowl
21 Notre Dame vs 19 South Carolina (in Jacksonville)   3:30 PM.  ESPN.  Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb

Orange Bowl
6 Tennessee vs 7 Clemson (in Miami)   8:00 PM.  ESPN.  Joe Tessitore, Greg McElroy

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31

Music City Bowl
Iowa vs Kentucky (in Nashville)   12:00 PM.  ABC.  Matt Barrie, Louis Riddick

Sugar Bowl
5 Alabama vs 9 Kansas State (in New Orleans)   12:00 PM.  ESPN.  Dave Pasch, Dusty Dvoracek, Tom Luginbill

Fiesta Bowl (CFP Semi #1)
3 TCU vs 2 Michigan (in Phoenix)   4:00 PM.  ESPN.  Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge

Peach Bowl (CFP Semi #2)
4 Ohio State vs 1 Georgia (in Atlanta)   8:00 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

MONDAY, JANUARY 2

ReliaQuest Bowl
22 Mississippi State vs Illinois (in Tampa)   12:00 PM.  ESPN2.  Dave Flemming, Rod Gilmore

Citrus Bowl
17 LSU vs Purdue (in Orlando)  1:00 PM.  ABC. Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky

Cotton Bowl
10 USC vs 16 Tulane (in Arlington TX)   1:00 PM.  ESPN.  Mark Jones, Robert Griffin III, Quint Kessenich

Rose Bowl
8 Utah vs 11 Penn State (in Pasadena)   5:00 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

MONDAY, JANUARY 9

CFP National Championship.  (in Los Angeles)  7:30 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And here they are :

And the college Bowl games from December 30 until the Monday January 9 championship game at 7:30 pm on ESPN.

• Enjoy the games !  

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30

Duke's Mayo Bowl
Maryland vs 23 N.C. State (in Charlotte)  12:00 PM. ESPN. Anish Shroff, Brock Osweiler

Sun Bowl
Pittsburgh vs 18 UCLA (in El Paso)  2:00 PM.  CBS.  Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson

Gator Bowl
21 Notre Dame vs 19 South Carolina (in Jacksonville)   3:30 PM.  ESPN.  Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb

Orange Bowl
6 Tennessee vs 7 Clemson (in Miami)   8:00 PM.  ESPN.  Joe Tessitore, Greg McElroy

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31

Music City Bowl
Iowa vs Kentucky (in Nashville)   12:00 PM.  ABC.  Matt Barrie, Louis Riddick

Sugar Bowl
5 Alabama vs 9 Kansas State (in New Orleans)   12:00 PM.  ESPN.  Dave Pasch, Dusty Dvoracek, Tom Luginbill

Fiesta Bowl (CFP Semi #1)
3 TCU vs 2 Michigan (in Phoenix)   4:00 PM.  ESPN.  Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge

Peach Bowl (CFP Semi #2)
4 Ohio State vs 1 Georgia (in Atlanta)   8:00 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

MONDAY, JANUARY 2

ReliaQuest Bowl
22 Mississippi State vs Illinois (in Tampa)   12:00 PM.  ESPN2.  Dave Flemming, Rod Gilmore

Citrus Bowl
17 LSU vs Purdue (in Orlando)  1:00 PM.  ABC. Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky

Cotton Bowl
10 USC vs 16 Tulane (in Arlington TX)   1:00 PM.  ESPN.  Mark Jones, Robert Griffin III, Quint Kessenich

Rose Bowl
8 Utah vs 11 Penn State (in Pasadena)   5:00 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

MONDAY, JANUARY 9

CFP National Championship.  (in Los Angeles)  7:30 PM.  ESPN.  Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit

Thanks for the Post. The two games on New Year's Day are really the only ones I'm interested in however once I'm sitting in front of the TV like most of us boneheads I get suckered in and glued to the screen. By any mature analysis being this interested in football qualifies us as imbeciles. However football sure adds to our holiday season.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Thanks for the Post. The two games on New Year's Day are really the only ones I'm interested in however once I'm sitting in front of the TV like most of us boneheads I get suckered in and glued to the screen. By any mature analysis being this interested in football qualifies us as imbeciles. However football sure adds to our holiday season.

Oh yes,  one of my favorite times of the sporting year.  The culmination of a whole season of college football excitement. 

AND ~    I kind of like to know who is calling what games, a collection of announcers and ex-jocks doing their thing.  I always thought that it must be a nice way to make some extra spending money calling NCAA games around the holidays. 

Enjoy the games and a few good snacks !   For me today a long standing tradition  hotdogs with the wife's great sauerkraut,  a splash of Tabasco,  yellow mustard.   With Lay's chips and a side of haluski and some Sam Adams Boston Lager..    Ummm-ummm.    :D.    

Oh yeah !   Almost heaven.     🏈   :)   🏈

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yes,  one of my favorite times of the sporting year.  The culmination of a whole season of college football excitement. 

AND ~    I kind of like to know who is calling what games, a collection of announcers and ex-jocks doing their thing.  I always thought that it must be a nice way to make some extra spending money calling NCAA games around the holidays. 

Enjoy the games and a few good snacks !   For me today a long standing tradition  hotdogs with the wife's great sauerkraut,  a splash of Tabasco,  yellow mustard.   With Lay's chips and a side of haluski and some Sam Adams Boston Lager..    Ummm-ummm.    :D.    

Oh yeah !   Almost heaven.     🏈   :)   🏈

That sounds terrific. I am 36 pounds down as of today. For once in my life, I am enjoying, "not" eating.