THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn wins the QB competition

OconRecon

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
I think you just overtook JADBF’s title. Congrats

Jesus short bus! That doesn't even make sense.

Put your helmet back on and back away from the computer.

33 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

13 Members: mz the pussy., St. Louis Browns, OconRecon, darkstar, Inspecta, mastadave99999, Lumbergh, Timugen, choco, AZBrowns, thedawgs, PB&J, Farang

---

Nothing?

Guest Masters
I had a feeling this would happen when I heard the state of Minnesota was providing funding for the mentally challenged to use the internet. Apparently they have them trained to turn it on, and type in web addresses, but the subtle nuances of online interaction doesn't come up till the 2nd semester. That and they're psychotropic medications leave the intellect much to be desired.

Why is it we always get the Retarded/kiddie group of fans to come talk smack during game week? Oh that's right, mature well adjusted individuals see little reason to act like a complete Retard for all to make fun of......

What would you expect from a state that once elected a former pro wrestler as their governor and a SNL cast member to the senate.

Sonofa.....one of you ham n eggers could have brought me a shoehorn. One of life's little pleasures, pinching off a humongous buttnugget. That and watching a toothless Browns defense get shredded by a 39 year old one armed man.

Discuss....

Discuss? What? That you need to go get some Miralax and get off mommy and daddy's computer? You'll find out about Favre what Jets fans found out. He's all about one guy. Brett. Get prepared for more throws off of the back foot than you've ever seen in your life.

Sonofa.....one of you ham n eggers could have brought me a shoehorn. One of life's little pleasures, pinching off a humongous buttnugget. That and watching a toothless Browns defense get shredded by a 39 year old one armed man.

Discuss....

You know what going to be funny when your old boy Favre throws 3 interceptions right to the opposing team! HA! Go ahead, laugh it off.

Archived