THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

sorry, but I still wonder why those to pretend to "hate" Pres Trump won't speak out about the illegals and fentanyl and all the violent crime perpetrated by illegals....

I think it's screwed up.

• Upvote 2

garland is a corrupt player. STILL says 5 police officers died because of Jan 6th....

this garbage has to stop.

no wonder the left is outraged that the republicans released the tapes.

the left only released what they wanted released, to effect their slanderous fake narratives.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/07/panic-in-d-c-garland-tells-whopper-of-a-lie-proving-why-tuckers-j6-coverage-was-so-important-n713062

39 minutes ago, syd said:

hahahahahaahhaa   you kill me 

I bet you have a Latina as a best friend also  LOL

So is this all you do?... Sit on your ass all day like Rona Barrett looking for some scoop to gossip about?... You must be life of the party at the local hair salon getting your bangs curled......

1 minute ago, nickers said:

So is this all you do?... Sit on your ass all day like Rona Barrett looking for some scoop to gossip about?... You must be life of the party at the local hair salon getting your bangs curled......

haahahaaha I have no idea who rona barrett is, but hey if you could put up that music you made with  your former roommates in the barber shop that would be cool (seriously)