THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

32 minutes ago, syd said:

haahahaaha I have no idea who rona barrett is, but hey if you could put up that music you made with  your former roommates in the barber shop that would be cool (seriously)

The best I could do is link a facebook post... The sound quality is wretched... But I think you would get the general Idea.. All the master files are locked in a vault somewhere I think.. Our former producer/manager passed away over a decade ago from dialisys... Last I heard "the Tapes" were in a safe in his basement where our studio was... I recently talked to my ol keyboardist.. I keep forgetting to locate old footage I have at Peabodys and the bottom line...

Rona Barrett and Rex Reed were popular Hollywood insiders in the late 60's early 70's..... They were TV's version of the Nat'l Enquierer/Star magazine (Fluff reporting)

• Thanks 1

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a freaking liar in the worst way. the whole democrat structure in our gov are "groomed" to be corrupt - or they don't get anywhere in the dem party.

On 2/26/2023 at 7:35 PM, Vambo said:

Untitled-1.png?ve=1&tl=1

That's funny  ..... and who knows it could be another train wreck.

Idaho hospital blames abortion politics for closing of labor and delivery department

Patients will now have to travel over 45 miles to the closest hospital with labor and delivery

https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-hospital-blames-abortion-politics-closing-labor-delivery-department

Published March 22, 2023 6:58pm EDT

Denver school district's board removed all police two years before high school student shot two administrators

The Denver Public Schools Board of Education passed a resolution in June 2020 to remove all school resource officers from the district

https://www.foxnews.com/us/denver-school-districts-board-removed-police-two-years-high-school-student-shot-administrators

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Black privilege becomes more and more lucrative by the hour!!!! I want reparations NOW!