THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden OKs a second Chinese spy Balloon over USA!

Vambo

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal, I think you should take off all your clothes and go out in the backyard. That will teach the cork soakers a lesson!

WSS

It's too damn cold. Cal no wants frostbite, especially in the worst of places.

If it wasn't so high, I'd get out my slingshot and nail it with a few crabapples if it was summer, by golly. damn commies.

But seriously - I genuinely take very, very seriously what Mr. Gordon Chang says about anything:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/02/04/china-is-preparing-for-war-at-any-time-says-noted-china-expert-in-chilling-assessment-n698557

China Is Preparing for War at 'Any Time,' Says Noted China Expert in Chilling Assessment

Biden knew for a WEEK about the ballon, but could not decide what to do.

like an invitation to go to war sooner rather than later.

dammit.

https://redstate.com/joesquire/2023/02/04/biden-admin-knew-about-the-balloon-for-a-week-but-couldnt-decide-what-to-do-n698589

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Wow, real hard to shoot down a fucking balloon after it has already collected and transmitted its intelligence.

doe's it really fucking matter ? it's not like they have been spying on us for years I just thought it was pretty brazen of them to do it in such a manner ,so it made me laugh

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Wow, real hard to shoot down a fucking balloon after it has already collected and transmitted its intelligence.

I just think it's glorious watching you guys shit your pants over a Chinese balloon.😄 What are the Chinese going to gain from a spy balloon that they didn't already know from spy sateillites in space?  It's no secret there are missle silos in Montana, you can even google it.

And didn't some of you guys shitting your pants about this tout that you served in the military? You think our entire intelligence apparatus doesn't know about this balloon/balloons? 

And isn't the point of COVERT spying is to do it in a manner that the person you're spying on doesn't find out about it? Not announce it with a fucking balloon?

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

I just think it's glorious watching you guys shit your pants over a Chinese balloon.😄 What are the Chinese going to gain from a spy balloon that they didn't already know from spy sateillites in space?  It's no secret there are missle silos in Montana, you can even google it.

And didn't some of you guys shitting your pants about this tout that you served in the military? You think our entire intelligence apparatus doesn't know about this balloon/balloons? 

And isn't the point of COVERT spying is to do it in a manner that the person you're spying on doesn't find out about it? Not announce it with a fucking balloon?

It wasn't the fact that it was a balloon, the fact was it was a challenge by the Chinese to show Biden that he is a weak pathetic demented old man who won't do shit.

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

It wasn't the fact that it was a balloon, the fact was it was a challenge by the Chinese to show Biden that he is a weak pathetic demented old man who won't do shit.

for what point ? seriously ? what to shame us ? honestly do you care to explain  your pathetic  demented views ?

Clearly the right wing media machine is pumping out outrage clicks that are working, just look at these threads. And I'm sure politicians will use this outrage and fear to try and get votes. Drive division. Whatever 

But to earlier points, why a balloon? What does a balloon so obvious that civilians can see and post about tell them that they don't already know? 

Too bad JFBAF either finally went insane and/or got off the grid. This is his padded wheelhouse. His little crazy disciples just don't measure up...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Dear China.... So sorry about your balloon...  Next time we'll shoot 'em down faster...  Signed.. Your pals at the USAF.  Sure hope they recovered what was left to figure out what electronics were on that booger.  Though as my retired military guy pointed out... Doubtful that balloon could have better ground resolution that the spy satellites already up there in orbit. 

47 minutes ago, syd said:

thanks for replying it shows me that you care

It's why I'm not much interested in posting here anymore.  When they insult, it demonstrates their lack of maturity.  & usually, it's the best they have- when they can't come up with an intelligent response.