THE BROWNS BOARD

For commi china balloon whiners - read and learn. for a change. It's serious.

calfoxwc

But then, you rarely? ever take anything seriously. I guess that would lower you self-esteem somehow.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/02/04/balloons-arent-just-for-kids-parties-they-can-launch-bombs-drone-swarms-and-even-emp-attacks-n698490

Balloons Aren't Just for Kids' Parties—They Can Launch Bombs, Drone Swarms and Even EMP Attacks

Note to woodpecker:

A. Do you have fire insurance on your nest house?

B. Flood insurance? Life insurance? "you afraid something could happen?"

C. Yes, surely you do have insurance. Just in case something might happen, right?

well, prepping just a bit is a lot like insurance, cept you don't get a bill every single month forever.

Redstate is really getting the most out of this opportunity. 

All of the fear / panic / rage clicks. Cal (and many others unfortunately) are eating this shit up. I think I've seen half a dozen Redstate links about the balloon on here already. 

No grift is easier than the right wing grift...

On 2/4/2023 at 10:42 PM, calfoxwc said:

But then, you rarely? ever take anything seriously. I guess that would lower you self-esteem somehow.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/02/04/balloons-arent-just-for-kids-parties-they-can-launch-bombs-drone-swarms-and-even-emp-attacks-n698490

Balloons Aren't Just for Kids' Parties—They Can Launch Bombs, Drone Swarms and Even EMP Attacks

They said the same thing happened on Trump's watch. Did you take that seriously? Or is it all lies from the deep state? Never happened?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

They said the same thing happened on Trump's watch. Did you take that seriously? Or is it all lies from the deep state? Never happened?

A. of course it's a lie that it happened during the Trump years. If it happened then UNDETECTED, how the hell you think they can say it happened? be serious.

B. Mike Pompeo said it  most certainly did not happen. He was head of the CIA, of the DOJ, and has one of the highest integrity respect of everyone in our gov.

On 2/4/2023 at 11:15 PM, MLD Woody said:

Redstate is really getting the most out of this opportunity. 

All of the fear / panic / rage clicks. Cal (and many others unfortunately) are eating this shit up. I think I've seen half a dozen Redstate links about the balloon on here already. 

No grift is easier than the right wing grift...

B5C5B75C-BCA4-41B1-B033-3AC69D0E6626.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

If it happened under the Trump administration, you KNOW damned well the MSM would be frothing at the mouth to report it.

I just want to know why Trump always gets a pass? His piece of shit administration didn't even know there was a balloon, supposedly up to three different times. But Biden actually did and had it shot down. But but but.......he waited until it collected all that data to shoot it down!!  If he had it shot down before it got here and there were any people hurt, then you would be crying about that.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I just want to know why Trump always gets a pass? His piece of shit administration didn't even know there was a balloon, supposedly up to three different times. But Biden actually did and had it shot down. But but but.......he waited until it collected all that data to shoot it down!!  If he had it shot down before it got here and there were any people hurt, then you would be crying about that.

Are you serious or just trolling?

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2023 at 10:42 PM, calfoxwc said:

Spray live active virus???

On 2/7/2023 at 1:10 AM, calfoxwc said:

A. of course it's a lie that it happened during the Trump years. If it happened then UNDETECTED, how the hell you think they can say it happened? be serious.

B. Mike Pompeo said it  most certainly did not happen. He was head of the CIA, of the DOJ, and has one of the highest integrity respect of everyone in our gov.

Good thing the CIA, DOJ or our government never lies about anything.

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Good thing the CIA, DOJ or our government never lies about anything.

go back and read what I said. I was talking about Mike Pompeo. OF course the cia/fbi/doj has been weaponized.

I happened to watch an interview with him, and he mentioned how tough it was at times - how he had trouble with "the culture" in those places.

Read up on Pompeo. There isn't a finer human being in our gov.

Biden was busy yelling at clouds.............🤣

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It must be difficult for some of them deciding when these institutions are trustworthy Real America groups and when they are deep state liberal liars... 

Hard to keep track of

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It must be difficult for some of them deciding when these institutions are trustworthy Real America groups and when they are deep state liberal liars... 

Hard to keep track of

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Didn't Biden give the authority to shoot it down pretty early and his expert officials suggested waiting until they're was no harm to civilians?

What exactly is the complaint here other than blind anger brought on by BDS?

Are you serious?  He’s the boss, we’re being played.  Again.  Documents?

has he cured cancer yet?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Didn't Biden give the authority to shoot it down pretty early and his expert officials suggested waiting until they're was no harm to civilians?

What exactly is the complaint here other than blind anger brought on by BDS?

I’ll give you a clue, he should of shot it down over water….the Aleutian Islands would’ve been a great spot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1