THE BROWNS BOARD

Offensive/Defensive rookie of the year...

JC

Since the season kicks off tomorrow night, I thought I would see who everyone thinks will be offensive and defensive rookie of the year.

My picks:

Beanie Wells (if he stays healthy....and yes, this is a bit of an OSU homer pick, but I will be happier if it's James Davis)

Aaron Curry

Offensive ROTY:

Knowshon Moreno....good RB, good line, good running game, less reliance on a gunslinger QB...he's gonna get a lot of touches

Defensive ROTY:

Eric Berry....yes folks, he is THAT good. He'll pull down the NFL defensive ROTY award while still keeping Kiffykins employed.

Offensive rookie of the year: Jeremy Maclin, WR Eagles. Everything is in place for him to succeed. Eagles offense only needed a decent receiver, this guy appears to fill the bill.

Defensive rookie of the year: B.J. Raji, DT. Same deal hear, Pack should be an outstanding offensive team, but their DL needed shoring up. This guy comes through to be the shore.

Offensive rookie of the year: Jeremy Maclin, WR Eagles. Everything is in place for him to succeed. Eagles offense only needed a decent receiver, this guy appears to fill the bill.

Defensive rookie of the year: B.J. Raji, DT. Same deal hear, Pack should be an outstanding offensive team, but their DL needed shoring up. This guy comes through to be the shore.

Im going with the gipper on this one....;)

How is anyone taking Moreno as the potential ROY? DEN is currently looking like a train wreck over all, they are no longer going to use the zone blocking scheme that gave them all that previous plug in any back and he gets 1,000 yards system, and the guy hasn't played a down since DEN 1st preseason game.

Heck, I think right now he is listed as #3 or # 4 on their depth chart.

For my prediction:

OROY - Mark Sanchez

DROY - Aaron Curry

Archived