THE BROWNS BOARD

~  AND  ~   🏈   only  204 days  and now 92 ? 57 ? 32 ? 19 ? YES really ! And still counting...  🏈   ....​​​​​​​🔥

syd

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't believe this is on the verge of getting to double-digit days left. 

Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah ......  close to preseason,  HOF Game  8/3 NYJ at CLE plus that important extra preseason game and before you know it Thursday September 7 ..... kick it off, baby !

My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

• Like 1

• Zombo unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

My friends and I are doing another weekend in the middle of the wilds of NW Pennsylvania that opening weekend, I'll be hustling home Sunday morning to get back for the game.

Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

As long as you have your gameface on  🏈   and ready to go.

GO BROWNS  !

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 10:07 PM, mjp28 said:

Oooohhh that sounds so manly,  do you wash up in a stream with that Irish Spring ??   

As long as you have your gameface on  🏈   and ready to go.

GO BROWNS  !

Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Interesting that when I mention me and my friends getting a cabin in NW PA, the first thought you had was me washing myself.

i believe he was just being a wise guy

21 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was thinking more of the Deliverance thing, having your cars parked, canoes on the lake, banjos ........ as long as you all are ready for gameday. 

Or not.  ( Banjo music. )           :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I was thinking more of the Deliverance thing, having your cars parked, canoes on the lake, banjos ........ as long as you all are ready for gameday. 

Or not.  ( Banjo music. )           :lol:

I have a mediocre-looking mouth.... 🤣

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

But I don't understand your title edit @mjp28...

What's up with the 92 days part? We are still almost two weeks from that number. Do you know something? Is the world ending at 92 days from the Browns opener? 😜