THE BROWNS BOARD

~ 🏈  April  27-29, 2023 the 88th NFL Draft & chat   🏈 ​​​​​​​ <- right here --< BEARS DEAL 1st pick !

mjp28

And the end of an era ?

The Indianapolis Colts are reportedly planning to release Matt Ryan after one year, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The move comes after he was benched for Sam Ehlinger and later Nick Foles during the season.

He leaves the team with a 4-12 record in his starts. He recorded 14 touchdowns, 13 interceptions, and a career-high 15 fumbles on 67 percent pass completion. Ryan will still receive $12 million from the Colts, a guarantee that was not in his previous contract.

Now the 37-year-old will have the option to explore free agency, or not. "I gotta see how it shakes out but I still love playing and honestly I still feel like there's a lot of good football in my body," Ryan told the Indianapolis Star in January, when asked about his future.    --- continued on Yahoo Sports -->

What does the signing of a DE & DT in FA do to our 1st pick in the draft?   The end of legal tampering ends in 20 ours or so, so we're very early into the process.  Things can and will change.  But...those 2 positions are not the emergencies that they were a couple of days ago.  Certainly, it doesn't preclude a DT from being taken.  But now you can think more seriously about a Safety, LB'er or WR that seems to be coming available.  

47 minutes ago, Orion said:

What does the signing of a DE & DT in FA do to our 1st pick in the draft?   The end of legal tampering ends in 20 ours or so, so we're very early into the process.  Things can and will change.  But...those 2 positions are not the emergencies that they were a couple of days ago.  Certainly, it doesn't preclude a DT from being taken.  But now you can think more seriously about a Safety, LB'er or WR that seems to be coming available.  

Honestly, it would be easier to name the positions that are very unlikely to be picked with the 2nd round pick. 

There's QB, kicker, punter... 😁

~  AND ~   only about  40  days until that Thursday Round 1 draft begins. 

But I really wish they'd return to the old ESPN style Saturday and Sunday draft done right ...... but no real chance on that $$$.

GO BROWNS,  draft right !

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Browns have 8 picks in the 2023 Draft.

You are the worst troll ever. 

What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

You sir, are a third grade bully on your best day

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

What did I say that was untrue?  We have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds...i said nothing of total picks.

So I am not alowed to point out the ineptitude of our front office by waaaaayyyy overpaying for rub and tug watson, whike mortgaging our future for a couple years and effecrively eliminating our window of opportunity to win 

Why just cut off at 5 rounds though? That makes no sense. 

And pardon me but, wouldn't bringing in a potential franchise QB keep open the window of opportunity?   If Watson is even 75% of what he was in 2020, this team will have the best QB it's seen since Bernie by far. 

No one is denying the gamble.   But you're also beating a dead horse that hasn't been given an opportunity to leave the stable.   Or is it barn?  I don't know man, horses aren't my thing and it's still too early for this sort of talk. 

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

I just saw/heard we got a WR from the Jets for 2 picks...so now we have 6 total.  I just heard on radio...will have to investigate.

Edit.  Looks like we got Elijah Moore and the 72nd pick for our 42nd pick.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Updating the Browns 2023 Draft picks:

3rd Rd (#74)
3rd Rd (#98)
4th Rd (#111)
4th Rd (#126)
5th Rd (#140)
5th Rd (#142)
6th Rd (#190)
7th Rd (#229)

That's it..... barring any other trades for additional draft picks.  The 2023 Cleveland BROWNS Draft.    Easy enough ?

i think that pretty much sums it up.  

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You arbitrarily only count five rounds, and try to show the "ineptitude of our front office" by pointing out that the Browns only have six picks for said five rounds.

Problem is, of course, that the Draft is set up that a normal team would have five picks in five rounds. You know, ONE PICK PER ROUND. 

You troll, struggle to have the intellect of a third grader on your best day. "Pointing out the ineptitude of our front office" is no way as difficult as you make it seem. 

Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Do the last 2 irrelevent pics mean much..8 whole picks...wooooo, you got me there.  That definately turns chicken shit into chicken salad.

I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

Happy trolling!

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2023 at 6:33 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I could also tell you that you spelled "irrelevant" and "definitely" wrong, but that would just be mean. 

Happy trolling!

I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

What is your deal Fart Blanket?

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I am typing on a phone...I love you have become the grammar police..

What is your deal Fart Blanket?

He thinks he's better than everyone... Typical symptom of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome... He thinks he more intelligent than he actually is... Typical for a DOLT like Dutch Gurl...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

He thinks he's better than everyone... Typical symptom of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome... He thinks he more intelligent than he actually is... Typical for a DOLT like Dutch Gurl...

For someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you just can't seem to stop thinking about me. 😁

• Haha 2

Alright ! 

beware of bad tits (-) ( - )

Now, Which one of you's wrote this ? 😇

The NFL has released their draft caps again this year, a tradition that usually leaves those who follow the Cleveland Browns vomiting at the design.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/27/browns-2023-nfl-draft-hats-ugly/

39 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Alright ! 

beware of bad tits (-) ( - )

Now, Which one of you's wrote this ? 😇

The NFL has released their draft caps again this year, a tradition that usually leaves those who follow the Cleveland Browns vomiting at the design.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/03/27/browns-2023-nfl-draft-hats-ugly/

I was actually scared to look at them because of what you wrote, and while I wouldn't buy them, I don't think they are that bad. Definitely aren't good though 😁

I can see by all of the above that I need to go out and offend more people so I can get in this game more effectively. How do I get off various ignore lists so I can play again? 😇🤺......And don't tell me to go to the bout to be indicted traitor support cult board. Don't even read that drivel anymore.💩

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I can see by all of the above that I need to go out and offend more people so I can get in this game more effectively. How do I get off various ignore lists so I can play again? 😇🤺......And don't tell me to go to the bout to be indicted traitor support cult board. Don't even read that drivel anymore.💩

You've stopped going to the Trump Circle Jerk Crew Safe Space? 😂

I can't even begin to tell you how to get off those ignore lists. That board cultivates the most fragile of snowflakes, and well, their little feelings might not let you play with them again, Tex Ag. I mean, nickers has had me on ignore allegedly for quite a while now, but he brings me up on the regular. I think the little guy misses me! 

• Haha 1