THE BROWNS BOARD

trump is a real nice guy

syd

50 minutes ago, syd said:

seriously your fixation with this trump character I believe is very unhealthy and you should think about getting some kind of professional help i mean it im worried about you

I never talk about this Trump character unless some dumbass either begins yapping about him, up or starts a thread about him....you know who you are syd.

51 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I never talk about this Trump character unless some dumbass either begins yapping about him, up or starts a thread about him....you know who you are syd.

ya but the thread sure got your panties in a wad so ya you need some sort of psychiatric help and don't worry no one here will judge you for yourself reaching out for help

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m sure Otis can handle a set of stairs better than Joe.

That was a glorious response LOL! 😂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, syd said:

while i did follow trump on twitter for pure entertainment value I believe otis as prez would be funnier 

9 hours ago, syd said:

seriously my fixation with this trump character I believe is very unhealthy and i should think about getting some kind of professional help i mean it im worried about me

Atta boy syd, way to face your inner demons.

9 hours ago, syd said:

while i did follow trump on twitter for pure entertainment value I believe otis as prez would be funnier 

Again, good for you. Then again so what? You can vote for whoever you like. If, in the end, Biden and Trump face off and Biden wins by one vote then your ballot will make a lot more difference.

But if you can get over obsessing over trump and it was completely up to you who do you want for the next president?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Again, good for you. Then again so what? You can vote for whoever you like. If, in the end, Biden and Trump face off and Biden wins by one vote then your ballot will make a lot more difference.

But if you can get over obsessing over trump and it was completely up to you who do you want for the next president?

WSS

They hate Trump because he upset the political apple cart by showing the world you don't need the old boy network or strategy to become Prez... He did it spending his own money.. He talked about everyday issues concerning Americans instead of pushing some Communist woke agenda. I wish DJT was a little more polished and chose his words more carefully. At least the guy never had us on the verge of WWIII yet the Dem-asses are doing exactly what they accused Trump of.. Even Lenin said Lies eventually will become the truth. Just look at the MSM. Now we have sweat hog Joy Behar saying the people of East Palestine deserved this train derailment tragedy because Ohio voted for him... I'm getting sick of these Dem-ass cocksuckers twisting everything... I want my old world back... Fuck these cocksuckers!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again, good for you. Then again so what? You can vote for whoever you like. If, in the end, Biden and Trump face off and Biden wins by one vote then your ballot will make a lot more difference

Christine Drazan has always been a fighter. Growing up in rural Southern Oregon, her family was hit hard by the decline of the state’s timber industry and natural resource economy. Her parents, like many in the community, overcame lengthy stints of unavoidable unemployment compounded by serious health challenges. Things were not always easy, but in a family steadied by faith and purpose, Christine embraced a strong work ethic, a commitment to service and a love for Oregon.

Determined to ensure that Oregon families would not be left behind the way hers was, Christine made a decision to do all she could to serve others. For her, this meant working in the state legislature, where so many decisions that impact Oregonians are made. She quickly worked her way up to become Chief of Staff to the Republican Speaker of the House. Her career later turned to working to support small businesses and the preservation of Oregon’s history and culture.

this is who i was really pulling for governor of oregon she fell just short and i find it mindboggling that the democrat won as Portland has been in  a steady decline  for the last decade