THE BROWNS BOARD

trump is a real nice guy

syd

• syd changed the title to trump is a real nice guy
11 hours ago, hammertime said:

Trump will be the 2024 candidate.

Well if that's the case, prepare to be sad again because he'll lose.

Implement some Trump economic policies, sure. America isn't going to elect him as President.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Implement some Trump economic policies, sure. America isn't going to elect him as President.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

If Trump does win the primary, either Biden or another communist will win.

Maybe his image has been tarnished even within the conservatives.Who knows? Don't forget there are a lot of people who only care about skin color sexual preference and free shit.

WSS

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

could be - except why? I can post those + 200 good/great things he did for America. He was a GREAT PRESIDENT>

But the fake prosecutions, constant lies, character assassination, slander/libel...and admittedly, he was his own worst enemy at times.

But the left does that. They declare a dishonest war against any political opponent. Eventually, the texes, woodpeckers, Hoortas etc are going to

HAVE to wake up to the crap. Surely the happiness they get from shoving all that crap into this forum will lose it's worth to them emotionally.

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

could be - except why? I can post those + 200 good/great things he did for America. He was a GREAT PRESIDENT>

But the fake prosecutions, constant lies, character assassination, slander/libel...and admittedly, he was his own worst enemy at times.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. To me, his number 1 flaw is not "playing well with others," a trait that the general population of good old USA doesn't like very much. 

Just my opinion, I think if he runs it will have to be Ross Perot-style as an independent. I think he wore out his welcome with the establishment Rs. 

There's a long way to go before the debates, Iowa Caucus, etc. Should be interesting to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. To me, his number 1 flaw is not "playing well with others," a trait that the general population of good old USA doesn't like very much. 

Just my opinion, I think if he runs it will have to be Ross Perot-style as an independent. I think he wore out his welcome with the establishment Rs. 

There's a long way to go before the debates, Iowa Caucus, etc. Should be interesting to say the least. 

I love Trumps policies... But his attacking DeSantis will crucify him... I would be trying to get on DeSantis's good side... Together... They could be a real force...

• Upvote 1

I believe it is because they hate Trump so badly, they want Desantis to be the nominee.

I also believe that Desantis would be their worst nightmare. lol