THE BROWNS BOARD

Another reason not to take liberals seriously

Westside Steve

Sure conservatives do some silly things but..... 

It was stupid enough to get outraged by Auntil Jemima, But if it's your intention to depict negroes in a more positive light do you think this is the best way to do it?

I realize it's been a while just all of a sudden this is all over the place. Still not 100% sure it isn't fake, or that somebody else hasn't already posted it and I missed it, but…

WSS

FB_IMG_1677233335754.jpg

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It was stupid enough to get outraged by Auntil Jemima, But if it's your intention to depict negroes in a more positive light do you think this is the best way to do it?

I realize it's been a while just all of a sudden this is all over the place. Still not 100% sure it isn't fake, or that somebody else hasn't already posted it and I missed it, but…

WSS

FB_IMG_1677233335754.jpg

Yup , Saw this on Twitter... Now Snooki has a Cheez-it cover too... how classy lol...

Snooki.jpg

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

FB_IMG_1677233335754.jpg

Did you notice the print "100% REAL ORIGINAL"

Oh the irony! Perfect example of it!

• Haha 2