THE BROWNS BOARD

Meatball Ron is really funny though

MLD Woody

It's funny, because in the past Steve has smacked the hands of those spamming nonsense in threads. But that's when it was a right wing member of the board with the thread and Cleve posting the nonsense. 

Of course nothing will happen as Cal attempts the same thing. Don't worry Steve, I'm not expecting anything. 

It's fun to just go to the zoo and watch the animals. 

Maybe cal is trying to get me to delete the thread and repost it... you know... something he's done multiple times. He needs that safe space 

• Like 1

your thread has zero merit - I have no idea what you are referring to. no link. no legit comment.

can't follow the subject of the thread when there isn't one.

it's what you do - you are too stupid to intelligently discuss any subject. Feeling life isn't a thing.

You have to LIVE it - and you don't live life at all, it seems.

"meatball ron" ?????????

you are a meathead, birdie.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

your thread has zero merit - I have no idea what you are referring to. no link. no legit comment.

can't follow the subject of the thread when there isn't one.

it's what you do - you are too stupid to intelligently discuss any subject. Feeling life isn't a thing.

You have to LIVE it - and you don't live life at all, it seems.

"meatball ron" ?????????

you are a meathead, birdie.

Woody is a bigot... He hates Italians...

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

You lefties have a strange fixation on Trump's penis...

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Neo and Woody hang out at the gym shower..........

I knew the usual offenders would come to Trump defense. 

giphy.gif.26d52cc47382d8191a7a97f5db4d17fc.gif

"How dare you make fun of my president's micro-penis"

Funny, isn't Cal the one fixated on "pecker"?

1 hour ago, syd said:

lol no ? i was more of a girl scout kid when i was younger and then even the brownies of course i was 12 at the time and not a grown man

So you dressed as a girl scout and the a brownie when you were 12?

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's funny, because in the past Steve has smacked the hands of those spamming nonsense in threads. But that's when it was a right wing member of the board with the thread and Cleve posting the nonsense. 

Of course nothing will happen as Cal attempts the same thing. Don't worry Steve, I'm not expecting anything. 

It's fun to just go to the zoo and watch the animals. 

Maybe cal is trying to get me to delete the thread and repost it... you know... something he's done multiple times. He needs that safe space 

Give me an example. Apparently you miss Cleve. I'm guessing you think one of your enemies have reached that level.

WSS

2 minutes ago, syd said:

ya i was sexual promiscuity with the girls sorry that you have not identified who you are as  sexual  and not my problem

Good comeback... I'll give credit where it's due...

5 minutes ago, syd said:

ya i was sexual promiscuity with the girls sorry that you have not identified who you are as  sexual  and not my problem

Umm  What?

"Sexual promiscuity" so you dressed in little girls outfits?                What did you do sexually with 12 year old little girls?