THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden admin moving forward with light bulb bans

Vambo

this gov is grabbing at straws to teach the American people to submit to total control by their gov over every

aspect of their lives.

Meanwhile - the biden family of crooks and whoever else, are bought and paid for, by china.

china related group is working to ban gas stoves.

you cn bet they make electric stoves.

no choice, no freedom.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-energy-secretary-met-china-connected-group-funded-study-used-justify-gas-stove-ban

On 4/1/2023 at 8:05 PM, Vambo said:

Oh no, not my incandescent light bulb! Dammit, the evil Biden administration got the incandescent light bulb, it's getting dangerous out there folks. Pretty soon they will be coming for your rotary telephones, and tube TV's that weigh a thousand pounds.

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh no, not my incandescent light bulb! Dammit, the evil Biden administration got the incandescent light bulb, it's getting dangerous out there folks. Pretty soon they will be coming for your rotary telephones, and tube TV's that weigh a thousand pounds.

You sound like Dylan Mulvaney!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You sound like Dylan Mulvaney!

I used to have to replace the light bulb in my garage door genie almost once a month because the filiment would break due to the vibration caused by the door. Then I switched to an LED. Would never buy a regular light bulb again. The only one I have is the one in the oven which I hardly ever use. Seriously, who cares.

23 minutes ago, Neo said:

I used to have to replace the light bulb in my garage door genie almost once a month because the filiment would break due to the vibration caused by the door. Then I switched to an LED. Would never buy a regular light bulb again. The only one I have is the one in the oven which I hardly ever use. Seriously, who cares.

0b.jpg.b4c8105d2a2b4f78275d5165ca8a7d02.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

You really have no base for that, no arguement,you just like to show the world what an idiot you truely are. As typical of the rest of the MAGA retards. Have a nice day , Beavis

0s.gif.11798814893171a0014bdfd1491c86d2.gif

• 3 weeks later...