THE BROWNS BOARD

The Truth slips out...Did Biden Admit He’s Behind Trump’s Prosecution?!

Vambo

34 minutes ago, hammertime said:

No.

people need to wake up.

The problem is Ass hat Dem-Asses can't admit they have been duped... Their self importance and arrogance won't let them..... I mean as always.. They bear responsibility for 0..

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, nickers said:

The problem is Ass hat Dem-Asses can't admit they have been duped... Their self importance and arrogance won't let them..... I mean as always.. They bear responsibility for 0..

Yep..they are special because they possess this thing endowed only to them known as "compassion". A quality that we hayseed conservatives don't have..

Someone once said that being a liberal means never having to say you're sorry. In other words, having compassion gives them a pass.   In spite of being shown how their views and policies have done nothing but either fail or cause more problems "it was the thought that counts."  

A long time ago I was so naive to believe that once a liberal learns the truth that their views would change. It's human nature.  As a former demonrat, that's what happened to me.

Nope. Too proud they are.

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Yep..they are special because they possess this thing endowed only to them known as "compassion". A quality that we hayseed conservatives don't have..

Someone once said that being a liberal means never having to say you're sorry. In other words, having compassion gives them a pass.   In spite of being shown how their views and policies have done nothing but either fail or cause more problems "it was the thought that counts."  

A long time ago I was so naive to believe that once a liberal learns the truth that their views would change. It's human nature.  As a former demonrat, that's what happened to me.

Nope. Too proud they are.

Ditto!

Axe may be right - they are SO corrupt, and have done so much damage being so high in every? dept in our gov, it may very well be ***too late***.

I hope and pray not.

But I think china is going to go to war and take Tairwan while this damage-America gov is in place. I'm serious thinking that.