THE BROWNS BOARD

Looks like DeSantis is losing the terrorist vote

Yep, and I don't know if these ads run in Ohio but Trumps is running some nasty anti DeSantis commercials in Fla.

I used to get bombed with Trump emails on my business account until I responded to one telling them They are losing me with this childish bullshit. I don't think I've received another email since.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/news/desantis-not-good-guy-says-005257032.html?soc_src=aolapp

Like I tell the fake conservatives it doesn't matter who the Republicans run the left-wing media and the bad guys are going to hate them just as bad as they hated Trump.

WSS

No surprise there. Thats pretty much the way it's always been. Having an R behind his name is all it takes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Yep, and I don't know if these ads run in Ohio but Trumps is running some nasty anti DeSantis commercials in Fla.

I used to get bombed with Trump emails on my business account until I responded to one telling them They are losing me with this childish bullshit. I don't think I've received another email since.

They're running in Ohio also.  Makes me support Desantis more.

trump - I said before - his attacks on desantis are STUPID.

now, they are even worse. I don't believe he should be the nominee now.

Desantis can drain the swamp, too - who knew it was so deep a swamp?

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

No surprise there. Thats pretty much the way it's always been. Having an R behind his name is all it takes.

Absolutely the left wing press loves Republicans that speak out against their party until they get the nomination case in point John McCain.

Right now they love Liz Cheney but if she were to get nominated? She would all of a sudden become the Wicked Witch of the West. Which I guess she is kind of but not for the same reason.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

trump - I said before - his attacks on desantis are STUPID.

now, they are even worse. I don't believe he should be the nominee now.

Desantis can drain the swamp, too - who knew it was so deep a swamp?

Everyone I know that was a Trump supporter has soured on him because of this kind of behavior, and I mean everyone, so it makes me wonder how he could be way ahead of Desantis in the polls.

• Upvote 1