THE BROWNS BOARD

Masks

Good news. Stopped for my regular exams and found that finally Cleveland Clinic / Akron General have dropped the mask requirement for patients.

Sounds like an admission that the medical profession believes that masks aren't really very helpful in keeping the wearer from catching the virus. I think everyone admits that a mask can slow down transmission from an infected wearer but as I've maintained all along that the opposite is not true to any reasonable degree.

WSS

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Unless it was a properly fitted N95 it was virtue signaling at its finest.

That would have some advantage over 99% of the ones that everybody wore but: Even then it cannot prevent droplets of Airborne infected moisture from getting on your skin and your eyes on your hair or on your face.

WSS

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

oh lord here we go... 

The boil warning was lifted for my area. Just proof that liberal elite knew boiling the water never helped at all! I don't need no stinkin experts!

Just for you woodpecker the conservatives and I are chipping in to send you some bottled water from East Palestine. No need to thank us.

WSS

• Haha 1