THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction for the Vikings game

bugzilla

I think we're going to come out with something funky, like 4WR and 5WR sets, and/or the no huddle. It takes one or two of their LB's off the field and brings out the DB's. Thus we take away a strength (LB) and force them into a weakness (DB.)

I am not making score predictions, but I have a feeling some wrinkles are coming.

Browns come out throwing, and with the Minn. defense on it's heels in surprise,

the Browns start running wide with Davis and a few reverses. Then, they mix in

the screens, and Brady surprises everybody with a long throw for a TD.

Cribbs is their secret weapon, and Lawson surprises, too.

Browns defense plays aggressive, uses Favre as practice dummy.

Browns win 27-24. AP runs into Rogers, and knocks himself out of the game...

If you're going to dream, dream big.

Browns 24

Vikings 21

To SoCal BrownsFan: Sorry, I didn't see your post first and have nearly copied it..great minds..uh..what do they do? They root for the Buckeyes in SoCAL!

Braylon, yes, Braylon, cannot be covered by the Vikes one-on-one in multiple spread formations and abuses their secondary for two long scores as Thomas neutralizes Allen's pass rush. This opens up the running game on the edge for Davis and and we ball control down the field for a third score.

Zastudil has three punts over 50 yards and pins the Vikes deep multiple times. AP has his day but takes up too much clock time, leaving a 54-yarder by Dawson to secure our first home win of the campaign after Favre throws his second interception to Brandon McDonald.

:P

Archived