THE BROWNS BOARD

God damn it Joe

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

If he wasn't so bas for our country it would just be hilarious that he feels the need to write his name on the pizzas. Guy has the most fragile ego. 

said the woodecker to a hole in the tree, wondering why the tree doesn't talk back....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If it's is Biden v Trump round 2 we're all fucked. I hope there's a legitimate third party choice in that instance, but that would probably just cause Trump to win. Ugh. 

Especially if Biden wins. I would hope for somebody else but I have to admit it would be hilarious if Trump appointed the same type of crooked partisan Attorney General and won the majority in the houses and went tooth and nail prosecuting this POS Administration for the same kind of s*** they have been harassing him for. But I can dream.

😀

WSS

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If he wasn't so bas for our country it would just be hilarious that he feels the need to write his name on the pizzas. Guy has the most fragile ego. 

What makes you think HE wrote his name on the boxes. Most likely a Pizzeria worker wrote his name on the boxes to identify the large order when preparing it for delivery.

Man you are one stoopid fuck.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Axe said:

What makes you think HE wrote his name on the boxes. Most likely a Pizzeria worker wrote his name on the boxes to identify the large order when preparing it for delivery.

I was thinking the same thing.

But you know…Pecker’s gonna Pecker.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Honestly who care's ? I thought donald was a McDonald's  guy anyway 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

If that's what you believe, why participate?

sometimes I like threads that do not make any sense.but seriously big pharma got tucker fired 

I had to edit cause I wrote tired instead of fired and did not want to upset gorka

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2023 at 11:54 AM, MLD Woody said:

If it's is Biden v Trump round 2 we're all fucked. I hope there's a legitimate third party choice in that instance, but that would probably just cause Trump to win. Ugh. 

If it's Biden v Trump round 2 then let's hope you don't make the same mistake twice.

On 4/25/2023 at 9:27 PM, syd said:

sometimes I like threads that do not make any sense.but seriously big pharma got tucker fired 

I had to edit cause I wrote tired instead of fired and did not want to upset gorka

I went ahead and gave you a "like" on this.  Good take syd.

I had posted a video in the  "Tucker" thread that discusses just that.

Btw...you should edit regardless of how you think I feel. 

On 4/25/2023 at 7:50 PM, Axe said:

The entire history of Donald trump makes me think he asked to have his name written on the boxes haha. Where have you been? 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anyway Woody good luck trying to find somebody that wants to run to the left of Joe. Maybe Newsome will jump into the primary fight? Or Omar or aoc? Some  maintain Michelle Obama's going to ride in and save the day at the last minute.

WSS

Oh right, you think Biden is some radical leftist. Adorable. 

No better evidence that the right has moved further right than you thinking Biden is far left....

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No better evidence that the right has moved further right than you thinking Biden is far left....

I know that's your mantra but think a little bit your beef with him is that he hasn't been far left enough. 

WSS

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok then what makes someone a radical leftist? Let's start there.