THE BROWNS BOARD

Meet "ARCTURUS" , The omicron subvariant XBB.1.16, known as "Arcturus," has been listed

mjp28

This is something that I sent out to my friends,  neighbors,  relatives list tonight.   Well it's just  .... FOR YOUR INFORMATION ....  if you want.   mjp.

Hi everyone,   April 25,  10:33 pm  EDST,  from mjp.

I saw the latest COVID-19 variant name go by my TV screen the other day and wanted to find out some more about it and what it was called, etc, well meet  "ARCTURUS".

While COVID-19 rates in the U.S. are relatively low and are declining, the World Health Organization (WHO) is keeping an eye on a new COVID-19 variant. The omicron subvariant XBB.1.16, known as "Arcturus," has been listed by the WHO as a variant under monitoring since March 22. Experts say this variant has a higher transmissibility rate than previous strains but doesn't appear to be more dangerous. 

"It is causing increasing case counts in certain parts of the world, including India. We're not seeing high rates of XBB.1.16 yet in the United States, but it may become more prominent in coming weeks," says Dr. Matthew Binnicker, director of the Clinical Virology Laboratory at Mayo Clinic.

He says experts are seeing new symptoms with the new variant.

"One new feature of cases caused by this variant is that it seems to be causing conjunctivitis, or red and itchy eyes, in young patients. This is not something that we've seen with prior strains of the virus," Dr. Binnicker adds. 

SO there you go.....  For more information see below.    Catch up with you all later,  mjp.   

Screenshot_2023-04-25_224329.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

boycot communist sombeitch china. all their goods in stores all over our country.

prosecute the dirtbags who lied to us in our own country to the fullest extent of the law.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

boycot communist sombeitch china. all their goods in stores all over our country.

prosecute the dirtbags who lied to us in our own country to the fullest extent of the law.

poliboard please