THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North EXPRESS edition

Zombo

The Great Zomboni has decided that he will not be rushed by the the likes of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the team that has forever stained and weakened the Super Bowl, so TWITAFCN will drop on the weekend as usual. Hence, I give you one prediction ahead of time to get in under deadline:

As for the Steelers ... I am still stunned that this team got such an easy road to the SB trophy. All they had to do was time their roid cycle just right ... then beat 8-8 San Diego at home, beat an extremely flawed 11-5 Ravens team that they had already handled twice, at home ... and then of course struggle to pull out a last second win over a 9-7 Cardinals team that barely made it over .500 in the weakest division in sports. The 10-6 Browns of 2007, who tied the Steelers for the AFC North crown, could have cakewalked their way to a Super Bowl trophy through those three opponents as well.

Of course this all came about because the best team in the AFC last year, the Titans, who bitchslapped the Steelers with the homefield advantage on the line, stumbled in an ugly game to the Ravens, while Peyton Manning and the Colts exited early as well, and Belichick's Patriots, arguabley the hottest team in the league at the end of the season, missed the dance completely because they sputtered early on without their injured QB.

So now the Steelers, with questions in the running game, offensive line and defensive secondary; and a QB that spent the off-season dealing with consequences of raping of a very ugly, and Canadian, hotel employee ... must face the Titans on opening night and prove that last year's championship was not a fluke.

They will fail.

Tennessee at Pittsburgh 8:30PM Thurs.

As they proved in their contest last year, the Titans are matchup hell for the Steelers. The Titans running game forces the Steelers safeties to cheat up and allows Kerry Collins to get his receivers one-on-one with the Steeler's weak corners, and Kerry still knows how to drill open receivers. Defensively, the Titans bring a punishing pass rush that eats through the Steelers' mediocre pass protection, and as everyone knows, Big Gay Ben doesn't like to get hit, and gets skittish in the pocket producing turnovers and sacks in droves against a physical pass rush like the Titans bring. This is a dud of an NFL opener ... won't even be close. TITANS 31 STEELERS 13

Zombo, I agree that if the Titans hadn't cacked the ball up like 4 times in the red zone last year against the Ratbirds they probably would have been on their way to a Super Bowl win. The Steelers didn't hand their game to the Ravens the way the Tits did, and the Rats rookie Fluke-o QB wasn't going to beat the Steelers without the gifts the Tits had given to him.

Thanks for the report zombo always look forward to it! ;)

Im feeling really good about the titans beating the stoolers as a matter of fact im feeling good enough to put a zombo gaurantee on it but since im not zombo i wont...hehehehe

Im getting pumped for some browns football regardless of what so many jaded browns fans think i believe we are going to win that game and at the very least make it a hellish battle to the end that we can be proud of!

Go Browns!

Nice score prediction Zombo. That is the same score I predicted in that game this week. Steelers won't make .500 this year. I just don't see it with that offense.

I hate the Steelers as much as you but come on, they will lose more than 8 games with one of the easiest schedules in the league?

Maybe that was a joke, I get it now.

Guest ATENEARS

Big Ben goes down hard tonight and misses the remainder of the season. You know me, I hate to wish ill will on anyone, especially a QB, but the Big Doofus suffers a serious knee injury tonight.

n1034751689_356421_4979131.jpg

As for the Steelers ... I am still stunned that this team got such an easy road to the SB trophy. All they had to do was time their roid cycle just right ... then beat 8-8 San Diego at home, beat an extremely flawed 11-5 Ravens team that they had already handled twice, at home ... and then of course struggle to pull out a last second win over a 9-7 Cardinals team that barely made it over .500 in the weakest division in sports. The 10-6 Browns of 2007, who tied the Steelers for the AFC North crown, could have cakewalked their way to a Super Bowl trophy through those three opponents as well

Zom....Ha ha ha hahahahahahaa ha ha ha ha ha ha....wait ...ha ha ha haha hahahahahaa ahahahaaa.... I mean.... ha ha ha haa. Ok ...forget it. lol.

Nice score prediction Zombo. That is the same score I predicted in that game this week. Steelers won't make .500 this year. I just don't see it with that offense.

Ok, scooter....

Thanks, Zombo - for guaranteeing this big win.

One down, 18 to go for that one for the.... hell, I lost count already.

Regards

..... an'at

Ok, scooter....

Thanks, Zombo - for guaranteeing this big win.

One down, 18 to go for that one for the.... hell, I lost count already.

Regards

..... an'at

Yeah as luck and the tits retarted lack of pressure and playcalling would have it your guys turned what should have been a sound defeat into laughable victory...what a joke those stoolers are i think the browns are gonna roll those stoolers twice this year....hehehehe

Yeah as luck and the tits retarted lack of pressure and playcalling would have it your guys turned what should have been a sound defeat into laughable victory...what a joke those stoolers are i think the browns are gonna roll those stoolers twice this year....hehehehe

As the world turns @ Brownsboard.com, I mean as the Pot stirs. The Steeler offensive line started to gel and get seated in their game plan later in the game and Holmes is uncoverable one on one. Combine that with Big Gay Ben's ability to win and his prowess in the hurry up and it's game over. A sound defeat? lol I guess you weren't watching the game. Hell if Woodley hadn't been sidelined with cramps at the same time Polamalu was in the locker room the Titans may not have even scored. Ugly game for sure but good teams win the ugly games as I said in the other thread.

Stir, stir, stir that pot. :)

BTW, Pollywearsamumu grabbed a facemask after he got beat and pulled the receiver all the way to the

ground last night.

Steelers are cheapshots artists when the game is on the line. Stick that in your sissy squeeler hat.

The Browns are not playing like Tenn did last night. Mangini RULES, and the squeelers will be knocked off

their prissy, whiny little perches.

Once again, Nostradumbass guarantees that big Steeler win. Thanks bud, and keep on picking against us all year!

Not sure if you're just unable to comprehend anything, or if you're just stupid. Probably both.

Anyway, Z only makes these ridiculous prediction threads to fuk with you morons.

Works every time.

As for the Steelers ... I am still stunned that this team got such an easy road to the SB trophy.

Let's ignore the 12-4 regular season that featured 8 playoff teams from 2007, the toughest schedule since the inception of the 16 game regular season based upon the previous seasons opposition winning percentage, and a stretch of 9 games in a row, where only one opponent did not finish .500 or better. Yeah, that was easy.

All they had to do was time their roid cycle just right ... then beat 8-8 San Diego at home, beat an extremely flawed 11-5 Ravens team that they had already handled twice, at home ... and then of course struggle to pull out a last second win over a 9-7 Cardinals team that barely made it over .500 in the weakest division in sports. The 10-6 Browns of 2007, who tied the Steelers for the AFC North crown,

First off, the Browns did not "tie" the Steelers for the AFC North Crown. This isn't high school. I don't see any Browns AFC North Championship Banner. Why don't you ignore the fact the Steelers sat out all their starters for the final game in which they lost that even gave you a chance to have the same record.

could have cakewalked their way to a Super Bowl trophy through those three opponents as well.

Maybe if they could have cake-walked over their two losses to the Steelers that season......

or maybe you're referring to the cakewalk win in week 16 they could have done to the 7 win Bengals team that season that would have put them in the playoffs......

or even the fact you straight up lost to the Cardinals back in 2007.....

That Browns team couldn't even qualify for the playoffs despite their opportunities, and you say they would have "cakewalked" the the Super Bowl????

Nothing like letting facts get in the way of your observations.

So now the Steelers, with questions in the running game, offensive line and defensive secondary;

#1 in pass defense last year.....right. That secondary has a lot of questions.

and a QB that spent the off-season dealing with consequences of raping of a very ugly, and Canadian, hotel employee ...

Never mind all the emails that the hotel has on record about what she said after the event, the affidavits signed by other employees discrediting her claims and no criminal charges ever filed. Pathetic Zombo.

must face the Titans on opening night and prove that last year's championship was not a fluke.

They will fail.

Nice prediction once again. I have yet to see you make a right one. Take it to the bank when you "predict" something, it's abosultely wrong.

BTW--when you win the Super Bowl twice in four years, it's hard to call that a fluke.

I challenge you....straight up---before your moderators try to ban me for telling the truth. Sad.....over at Steeler Nation, we don't ban for talking football. We take on all comers. Over here, you delete posts that beat you into ground the same way you have been enjoying at the hands of the Steelers 11 straight times. You don't have the moxy to debate anything I said and keep it factual.

I hate the Steelers as much as you but come on, they will lose more than 8 games with one of the easiest schedules in the league?

Maybe that was a joke, I get it now.

Nope. No joke. I'll stand by what I said. That offense looks terrible. Their defense is going to have to win games for them (which they will do), but they are not going .500 this year. Just my prediction though.

As the world turns @ Brownsboard.com, I mean as the Pot stirs. The Steeler offensive line started to gel and get seated in their game plan later in the game and Holmes is uncoverable one on one. Combine that with Big Gay Ben's ability to win and his prowess in the hurry up and it's game over. A sound defeat? lol I guess you weren't watching the game. Hell if Woodley hadn't been sidelined with cramps at the same time Polamalu was in the locker room the Titans may not have even scored. Ugly game for sure but good teams win the ugly games as I said in the other thread.

Stir, stir, stir that pot. :)

Thats all i saw was one miscalibration after another on the tits behalf on both sides of the ball it almost looked like they gave the game away its the first game of the season and yeah the sqealers got in a rhythm but the tits flat failed to adjust to the obvious alignments and didnt put any pressure on Big Gay Ben at the right times..

I think the mangini browns roll over pukesburgh twice this year...

Thats all i saw was one miscalibration after another on the tits behalf on both sides of the ball it almost looked like they gave the game away its the first game of the season and yeah the sqealers got in a rhythm but the tits flat failed to adjust to the obvious alignments and didnt put any pressure on Big Gay Ben at the right times..

You won't even get a split. It's no accident its been 11 in a row, 16 of the last 17 and 23 of the last 26.

I challenge you....straight up---before your moderators try to ban me for telling the truth. Sad.....over at Steeler Nation, we don't ban for talking football. We take on all comers. Over here, you delete posts that beat you into ground the same way you have been enjoying at the hands of the Steelers 11 straight times. You don't have the moxy to debate anything I said and keep it factual.

Was there supposed to be an actual challenge in there somewhere?

Zombo

You won't even get a split. It's no accident its been 11 in a row, 16 of the last 17 and 23 of the last 26.

Yes, it is true it is no accident. Who ever said it was? It is a matter of organizational competence. When did anyone ever tell you otherwise? There have certainly been a few games that could have gone either way. Missed field goals, dropped passes, a missed tackle here or there etc. that may have slightly changed the record you cite above. But the overall strength of the franchises has by no means been an equitable situation.

The Titans did the exact same thing last year in the playoff game against the Ravens. Out played their opponent but just kept making the critical mistakes. The Tits missed two very makeable FGs? The Steeler that blocked the one didn't even jump. The ball was just kicked way too low. Kudos to him for getting his hand in the right place, but the ball was mis-kicked.

So, my thinking is that if you are betting on the Tits to be the AFC South Champs, it may be a sucker bet as they seem to be mistake prone at the crucial moments.

Was there supposed to be an actual challenge in there somewhere?

Zombo

You're right, because you have nothing to challenge me on.

I rebutted to what you said....all the BS you came up with that a bunch of your delusional fans here high fived you on.....and you got nothing to come back with other than this?

Maybe its better for you to live in your fantasy world. I will continue to enjoy watching the Steelers win while you watch the Browns lose week after week. No matter what you say, I am smiling after the games and you are pissed off, and nothing you can write will change that fact.

Guest ATENEARS
Polamalu goes down hard tonight and misses the remainder of the season. You know me, I hate to wish ill will on anyone, especially a Safety, but the Big Haired Doofus suffers a serious knee injury tonight.

Man, I nailed that one!

Guest ATENEARS

I rebutted to what you said....all the BS you came up with that a bunch of your delusional fans here high fived you on.....and you got nothing to come back with other than this?

Maybe its better for you to live in your fantasy world. I will continue to enjoy watching the Steelers win while you watch the Browns lose week after week. No matter what you say, I am smiling after the games and you are pissed off, and nothing you can write will change that fact.

You sound angry, did your sister cheat on you?

No matter what you say, I am smiling after the games and you are pissed off, and nothing you can write will change that fact.

TRANSLATION: "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me!"

Seriously though ... what was the challenge?

I feel like you are so emotional that you are going to pee your pants just because I actually responded to one of your posts.

Now ... what do you want?

Zombo

I don't know, win, lose or draw Zombo gets a hummer from his hot wife. What do you get? Just curious, what part of Western Pennsylvania are you from or did you move away from?

Archived