THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North EXPRESS edition

Zombo

Yeah as luck and the tits retarted lack of pressure and playcalling would have it your guys turned what should have been a sound defeat into laughable victory...what a joke those stoolers are i think the browns are gonna roll those stoolers twice this year....hehehehe

you guys been barfin up the same old bs for years now.... never gets old !!!! lol

The Titans did the exact same thing last year in the playoff game against the Ravens. Out played their opponent but just kept making the critical mistakes. The Tits missed two very makeable FGs? The Steeler that blocked the one didn't even jump. The ball was just kicked way too low. Kudos to him for getting his hand in the right place, but the ball was mis-kicked.

So, my thinking is that if you are betting on the Tits to be the AFC South Champs, it may be a sucker bet as they seem to be mistake prone at the crucial moments.

TENN. OUT PLAYED The Steelers ????

TENN PITT.

1st Downs 18 19

Passing 1st downs

14 18

Rushing 1st downs

2 1

1st downs from Penalties

2 0

3rd down efficiency

4-13 4-14

4th down efficiency

0-0 0-0

Total Plays 61 70

Total Yards 320 357

Passing 234 321

Comp-Att

22-35 33-43

Yards per pass

6.7 7.5

Rushing 86 36

Rushing Attempts

25 23

Yards per rush

3.4 1.6

Red Zone (Made-Att) 1-3 0-2

Penalties 5-28 6-60

Turnovers 2 3

Fumbles lost

1 1

Interceptions thrown

1 2

Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 0

Possession 28:21 36:11

wtf game were YOU watching BITTER Brown Fan ???

Guest ATENEARS
anteater your a clASSles loser !!! Love to see you wander the Halls Of Heinz Field spouting that BS.

I bet you'd like to see me bent over in the shower picking up soap too, ya fucking homo.

Thanks, Zombo. Great stuff.

My read on the Steelers:

1. Ben is a fukcing mo-fo great quarterback. Bottom line. He just is. He does it different, but he does it good. I admit, he's a fellow Miami (O.) grad, but c'mon. The guy carries that team on his back.

2. Their run offense is tainted ass. They have ZERO scary backs. None. Buncha guys.

3. Their defense is great... but man, cut back and it's there. A lot.

4. Never saw a scared quarterback. Not once. He looked pretty calm and threw for a lot of yards. Granted, KC is a vet, but he looked okay to me.

5. I saw a beatable team.

Interesting points Shep.

AGAIN, we're seeing a close ball game asking the QB to WIN it at the end. If you forget the first 58 minutes of ho-hum passing game, the QB was making it happen at the end of regulation but Ward fumbled at the 5. The 2 minute drill in OT pretty much went the same way. Meanwhile, Tenn's dropped passes and red zone INT to Polly were alot more memorable than the play of their starting QB. Sound familiar? It should, that's how we lost two 10-6 games in 2008.

When you think about it, the Steelers running game averaged under 2 yards a carry so I can't tell anyone the better RUNNING game won that game. I just HATE the scum bag starting at QB for Pittsburgh so I almost vomit when I see him . His ass should be in jail getting the longest yard of brotherly love from behind.

While I'm at it, WHO on the Steelers deserves all the credit for Bironas missing an easy 35 yard field goal? And the one he had blocked looked like it was helmet height at the line of scrimmage. Helmet height when blockers are squatting and defenders have their hands up ain't gettin it done.

Game Ball - Jeff Reed

Dirty Jock Strap - Rob Bironas

- Tom F.

TENN. OUT PLAYED The Steelers ????

TENN PITT.

1st Downs 18 19

Passing 1st downs

14 18

Rushing 1st downs

2 1

1st downs from Penalties

2 0

3rd down efficiency

4-13 4-14

4th down efficiency

0-0 0-0

Total Plays 61 70

Total Yards 320 357

Passing 234 321

Comp-Att

22-35 33-43

Yards per pass

6.7 7.5

Rushing 86 36

Rushing Attempts

25 23

Yards per rush

3.4 1.6

Red Zone (Made-Att) 1-3 0-2

Penalties 5-28 6-60

Turnovers 2 3

Fumbles lost

1 1

Interceptions thrown

1 2

Defensive / Special Teams TDs 0 0

Possession 28:21 36:11

wtf game were YOU watching BITTER Brown Fan ???

When you give up 363 yards passing you dont outplay anybody. One team looked VERY tired in the fourth quarter/o.t. The other team looked very fresh and very composed with the game on the line! The better team won! Better stamina, battle tested, big/late game experience and physical from every position at every snap of the game! Tennessee just got plain wore out!

Ill say this I do respect the Titans and think they are a good football team. Player for Player both teams are fairly equal. Slight edges going to one or the other at key positions but mostly they are pretty well balanced. The Steelers missed opportunities, the Titans missed them too. The difference was with the game on the line the Steelers have the heart, the team spirit, and the ability to get the job done and the Titans do not..that's it plain and simple.

Every year it's the same thing, steeler fems flocking over to the board in some weird desperate quest to earn our approval of their fanhood. When we bitch slap the steelers pointing out their roid/HGH abuse, tainted refs and general ass face way they cheat we get all these nancy girls over here crying over their keyboards wondering why we don't fall to our knees and lick Ben's taint like they do. Is this concept really that hard to understand? Man, bandwagoning really does throw these inbred knuckle draggers into a delusion that not even Kreskin the amazing could understand.

This thread about the Steelers was started by a Browns fan much like most Steelers threads on this board are by Browns fans seeing that they would rather talk about the Steelers more then their own football team. Im not on here for anybody's approval or anything else. If you think that about the Steelers and want to keep convincing yourself of all the crap you just said above then that's great for you buddy. Whatever the xxxx makes you feel better about yourself and makes you feel better about your team and makes you sleep better at night. Im on here to discuss football and get other fans opinions much like I am on the Ravens and Bengals boards as well. All the BS you said above still doesnt change the fact that the Browns are still only one of 5 teams to never play in the Super Bowl since it started 43 years ago while the Steelers have played in a total of 7 of them and won 6. And it also doesnt change the fact that the Steelers have beat the Browns ass the last 11 meetings and the last two times the Browns made the playoffs as a franchise in 1994 and 2002 they got eliminated by the Steelers.

I bet you'd like to see me bent over in the shower picking up soap too, ya xxxxing homo.

I might Like to lace up the Gloves and hit you with a Right Cross and watch you buckle and fall to the Canvas like the Big clASSless pusssssss that You are. And it figuers YOU would go HOMO on this. .I see your TRUE COLORS shining thru.

Thanks, Zombo. Great stuff.

My read on the Steelers:

1. Ben is a fukcing mo-fo great quarterback. Bottom line. He just is. He does it different, but he does it good. I admit, he's a fellow Miami (O.) grad, but c'mon. The guy carries that team on his back. YEP

2. Their run offense is tainted ass. They have ZERO scary backs. None. Buncha guys. Double YEP

3. Their defense is great... but man, cut back and it's there. A lot. ummm hmmm

4. Never saw a scared quarterback. Not once. He looked pretty calm and threw for a lot of yards. Granted, KC is a vet, but he looked okay to me. dead on again

5. I saw a beatable team. No you saw a Beatable team BY another PLAYOFF TEAM

Overall Great analysis...

Interesting points Shep.

AGAIN, we're seeing a close ball game asking the QB to WIN it at the end. If you forget the first 58 minutes of ho-hum passing game, the QB was making it happen at the end of regulation but Ward fumbled at the 5. The 2 minute drill in OT pretty much went the same way. Meanwhile, Tenn's dropped passes and red zone INT to Polly were alot more memorable than the play of their starting QB. Sound familiar? It should, that's how we lost two 10-6 games in 2008.

When you think about it, the Steelers running game averaged under 2 yards a carry so I can't tell anyone the better RUNNING game won that game. I just HATE the scum bag starting at QB for Pittsburgh so I almost vomit when I see him . His ass should be in jail getting the longest yard of brotherly love from behind.

While I'm at it, WHO on the Steelers deserves all the credit for Bironas missing an easy 35 yard field goal? And the one he had blocked looked like it was helmet height at the line of scrimmage. Helmet height when blockers are squatting and defenders have their hands up ain't gettin it done.

Game Ball - Jeff Reed

Dirty Jock Strap - Rob Bironas

- Tom F.

One Bad Kick ...One Nice Special Teams Play. But its all part of the Drill.

Every year it's the same thing, steeler fems flocking over to the board in some weird desperate quest to earn our approval of their fanhood. When we bitch slap the steelers pointing out their roid/HGH abuse, tainted refs and general ass face way they cheat we get all these nancy girls over here crying over their keyboards wondering why we don't fall to our knees and lick Ben's taint like they do. Is this concept really that hard to understand? Man, bandwagoning really does throw these inbred knuckle draggers into a delusion that not even Kreskin the amazing could understand.

BLAA BLAA ...(Bitter Browns fan Sighting #26)

No shit, you're on a Browns message board. And do you really think these steeler threads crop up just because we like to discuss your team? Talk about delusional. I know I said I wasn't going to paint you dumbf*ck asshats a picture, but it looks like it's the only way you'll have a chance at a clue. Let's try "How to annoy and piss off about 20 rival posters who visit your board every day" for 200 Alex....

LOL... funny thing is I almost never see a Thread just for the Purpose of RIPPING The Browns on Our Boards. Here there are multiple threads rolling At ALL times. Sad sad sad little bitter men. (Bitter Browns Fan Sighting #27)

No shit, you're on a Browns message board. And do you really think these steeler threads crop up just because we like to discuss your team? Talk about delusional. I know I said I wasn't going to paint you dumbf*ck asshats a picture, but it looks like it's the only way you'll have a chance at a clue. Let's try "How to annoy and piss off about 20 rival posters who visit your board every day" for 200 Alex....

So what about a response to the actual football facts Ive pointed out to you that the Browns have lost to the Steelers 11 straight times and the last two times they have made the playoffs in 94 and 02 they got their asses booted out by the Steelers. Your bitterness and constant obsession on ripping the Steelers wouldnt have anything to do with that now would it??

Hey Algernon, how many Browns trolls do you have on your boards?

Jesus Christ, do I need to post finger paint drawings to get through to you?

I honestly don't understand how somebody can be this Retarded yet somehow finds their way onto the internet to share their stupidity with the world. It's one of those little ironic twists God hands us in life to laugh at....

I see a nice chunk of Browns fans on our Boards...

I honestly don't understand how somebody can be this Retarded yet somehow finds their way onto the internet to share their stupidity with the world. It's one of those little ironic twists God hands us in life to laugh at....

Blah blah blah in the end once again this season when all is said and done the Steelers will be in the playoffs competing for another Championship, while the Browns and their fans will be sitting at home crying and continuing to complain and bitch and wonder how their team can still continue to suck...

I honestly don't understand how somebody can be this Retarded yet somehow finds their way onto the internet to share their stupidity with the world. It's one of those little ironic twists God hands us in life to laugh at..

Blah blah blah in the end once again this season when all is said and done the Steelers will be in the playoffs competing for another Championship, while the Browns and their fans will be sitting at home crying and continuing to complain and bitch and wonder how their team can still continue to suck...

AKA...BITTER BROWNS FAN SIGHTING #28...

Steeler s chuck and his ilk I pity because outside of the stools they have no life because if they did they wouldnt need to come here and attempt to rub it in our faces but I guess living in shitsburg is just that bad.

Stools fans like freak are congenial and usually pleasant enough to be tolerated but at the end of the day you have to wonder is he really much better than the other guys?

When the tables turn {and they will} they always do, will you still be here and will your tone remain the same?

I have never been to a stools message board and never will,I care about the Browns and those who share that passion as much as I do and come HERE to talk about them and have never had the slightest curiosity as to what another fan board thinks of me or my team,which is and will always be the best franchise to have ever taken the field on any given Sunday.

(BBF Sighting #29)

Guest ATENEARS
I might Like to lace up the Gloves and hit you with a Right Cross and watch you buckle and fall to the Canvas like the Big clASSless pusssssss that You are. And it figuers YOU would go HOMO on this. .I see your TRUE COLORS shining thru.

(CTG #10,908,754,009)

I just love me a Computer Tough Guy.

Steeler s chuck and his ilk I pity because outside of the stools they have no life because if they did they wouldnt need to come here and attempt to rub it in our faces but I guess living in shitsburg is just that bad.

Do we really have to go through how Pittsburgh was voted "most livable city" a record number of times, while your putting out another river fire?

Archived