THE BROWNS BOARD

​ ​​​​​"The"   🏈    2023 NFL Draft: Thursday Day 1 Thread. 🏈    ​

Dutch Oven

I'm still surprised at Tyree Wilson being a first rounder going so high. He was a 3 star player 5th from the bottom of A&M's 2018 recruiting class and has never been anything like Miles Garrett. I think he was smart to transfer out of the SEC where he had little chance to start at that time. He must have worked his butt off to get this high in the NFL draft.

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No problem.    Would you believe that I'm still eating supper  ?   :lol:

Hey Dutch I live a hard life !             ||  :lol:

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I mean will the Cardinals get the Texans first round pick, or the first round pick we give Houston next year? 

Could the trade be conditional? Could Arizona demand that they get the better of the two first rounders? 

A8uxi2Dr_mini.jpg

Field Yates

@FieldYates
An important note on the Texans-Cardinals trade earlier tonight: the Texans traded their own 2024 first round pick to the Cardinals, not the Browns 2024 first round pick they also owned.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

So those high upside, early 2nd picks ended up going late 1st round. 

Mazi and Campbell. Interesting.

Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Is there going to be a star or 2 on the side of Mazi's helmet?  Hold on a second, I think I'm being telepathically intercepted here...

I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid.  And also for my thing with girls named Hope. 

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I blame Hope Sandoval for being the girl that got me into emo chicks as a kid.  And also for my thing with girls named Hope. 

Yeah, she does have a way of reeling you in.  Nothing like a little eerie music blending with the eye candy.  I forgot all about her for a while until my wife and I watched one of the movies in the Twilight sequel.  Her music was perfect for that movie.