THE BROWNS BOARD

NY dems push for lithium-ion battery regs after series of EXPLOSIONS and FIRES

calfoxwc

yeah. EV vehicles are such a utopian left wing idea.

if you want to get burned alive or blown up....want to be honest for the first time, woodpecker?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lithium-ion-regulation-nyc-dems

New York Dems push for lithium-ion battery regulation after series of explosions and fires causes death and injury

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I see you've referenced me by name in multiple posts recently. Generally that means I proved you wrong about something and you went on a little tantrum. 

You're obsession with me is weird. Just enjoy your old age in peace. 

I somewhat agree I think often we tend to call out the woodpecker unnecessarily. I prefer to go with the generic "assholes that voted for Biden" and let them pick up the gauntlet should they wish to defend their action.

Or at least respond with some lame and petty insult.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I see you've referenced me by name in multiple posts recently. Generally that means I proved you wrong about something and you went on a little tantrum. 

generally, it really means that you are ignorant, extremely bigoted, and you try to offend Christians with slurs about God.

Not necessary. but you never make a legit point on much of anything, so it's easy to point out how screwed up you are.

btw, you do it a lot - you pretend you were proven right when you were most certainly were not, you claim a win when you lost badly....

typical woodpecker.

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No Woody, it really doesn't mean that.

You've always received credit when you are right about something.

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Dunning Kruger Syndrome in real time folks...

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

No Woody, it really doesn't mean that.

You've always received credit when you are right about something.

I actually did give woody a thumbs up once. That was the only time he posted something genuine.

everything else is belligerent putdowns/brag about his superiority, etc etc etc etc. The lefties desperately claim victory to live in everyone else's heads, make them angry etc.

but we aren't, and they aren't.