THE BROWNS BOARD

Top remaining picks.

ballpeen

I added this as a stand alone because i know many will be looking ahead to see who we might be able to draft in round 4 and beyond.  This is a list from SI.  We have the 9th and 24th picks in round 4.  After that, you have to figure that out if you wish.

[url]NFL draft 2023: Best available players for Day 3 - Sports Illustrated[/url]

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I added this as a stand alone because i know many will be looking ahead to see who we might be able to draft in round 4 and beyond.  This is a list from SI.  We have the 9th and 24th picks in round 4.  After that, you have to figure that out if you wish.

[url]NFL draft 2023: Best available players for Day 3 - Sports Illustrated[/url]

Glad you did it this way; because it would get buried as soon as the draft gets going.  Thanks for sharing this for us!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Man, I can't believe I totally forgot about WR Parker Washington of Penn State.

I know we got TIllman, but.... 

Not to worry, I just threw together a list of guys I'd like to see the Browns draft today in the day 3 thread.  I added him and blamed you.  😁

And a timeout here.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>        <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Game 2  -  Saturday CLE (13-13) at BOS (13-14)  4:10 pm..... in much different divisions !

BOS 5   CLE 1,  top 5.  One HR for each team.  Guardians needs runs ..... again. 

BOS 6   CLE 2,  top 7.  Need runs  -or- it's see you   Sunday at  1:35 pm.    :D