THE BROWNS BOARD

God Bless this Kid.. He's got his head on right..

nickers

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

When Steve talks about people just wanting attention and shocking others, it's future little incels like that. But he has plenty of time to find a girl that likes him and grow out of it. 

IMG_4097.jpeg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

When Steve talks about people just wanting attention and shocking others, it's future little incels like that. But he has plenty of time to find a girl that likes him and grow out of it. 

Not.......going.......to..........say...........it...........

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Not.......going.......to..........say...........it...........

He's a dumb asshole, Cal.. Don't bother.. He's gonna die a miserable lost soul...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

1:34 / 9:37

Trans Activist Who Threatened All Women Now Threatens Conservatives

• nickers changed the title to God Bless this Kid.. He's got his head on right..
23 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Now here's a kid Woody would be more apt to say that's got her head on straight.

Woody is a brainwashed commie fruit cake who got indoctrinated by whatever school he attended... I saw it happen to my best friends kids.. Despicable.. They had CNN going 24/7 in all the classrooms  and other BS...

25 minutes ago, nickers said:

Woody is a brainwashed commie fruit cake who got indoctrinated by whatever school he attended... I saw it happen to my best friends kids.. Despicable.. They had CNN going 24/7 in all the classrooms  and other BS...

I know what you're saying. It happened to my nephew. The kid believes blacks are being oppressed and that we are a racist country.

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I know what you're saying. It happened to my nephew. The kid believes blacks are being oppressed and that we are a racist country.

I have a couple nieces and nephews like that too.. They think they know it all like woody

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No doubt, everybody loves attention. Apparently dad too.

Also no doubt the kid is 100% right. Imagine, dear woodpecker, if someone had dragged a kid out of class for weighing a rainbow shirt.

WSS

FB_IMG_1682959484372.jpg

• Haha 1