THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos Jesus found liable in civil rape trial. Loser loses again.

cccjwh

A Manhattan jury on Tuesday has found former President Donald J. Trump liable for the sexual abuse of the magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in a widely watched civil trial that sought to apply the accountability of the #MeToo era to a dominant political figure.

Although more than a dozen women have accused Mr. Trump of sexual misconduct over the years, allegations he has always denied, Ms. Carroll’s case is the first such claim to be successfully tested before a jury.

The jury’s unanimous verdicts came after three hours of deliberation in Federal District Court in Manhattan. Its findings are civil, not criminal, meaning Mr. Trump has not been convicted of any crime and faces no prison time.

(1) Jury Sides With Writer Who Says That Trump Sexually Abused Her: Live Updates - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

A Manhattan jury on Tuesday has found former President Donald J. Trump liable for the sexual abuse of the magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in a widely watched civil trial that sought to apply the accountability of the #MeToo era to a dominant political figure.

Although more than a dozen women have accused Mr. Trump of sexual misconduct over the years, allegations he has always denied, Ms. Carroll’s case is the first such claim to be successfully tested before a jury.

The jury’s unanimous verdicts came after three hours of deliberation in Federal District Court in Manhattan. Its findings are civil, not criminal, meaning Mr. Trump has not been convicted of any crime and faces no prison time.

(1) Jury Sides With Writer Who Says That Trump Sexually Abused Her: Live Updates - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

All based on Bullshit... What a joke.. They stole the election.. Now fixed a trial.. Fucking Liberals ruin everything.. Liberals belong in a Gulag... It's gonna get appealed and thrown out... Just watch...

For Donald John Trump being the  " self acclaimed  smartest person alive "   and best lawyers  isn’t doing very well in the court system......  what is he like  02-65 .... ???   :lol:

Oh and he's so rich ..... even though we know he's actually  DEEP IN DEBT ......  and has REPEATEDLY LIED TO BANKS and EVERYONE ELSE, enough there.   A loser in court,   lied on his taxes,  lied to banks,  his golf and other properties  are going under all over the world. 

What has he done ?  OH YEAH THE APPRENTICE  !  🤩      It was down to B- list washed up celebrities on there.

Well he did try to stage a coup on.  ~~~ JANUARY 6 ~~~  and the entire world saw that, hundreds of those clowns have had their ~~~ DAY IN COURT ~~~  MANY ALMOST ALL ARE IN PRISON  NOW.  

And many former   ~~~ ★ MAGA SUPPORTERS ★ ~~~ have left his ranks.

▪︎ Donald J. Trump ▪︎   former president and user of anyone for his personal benefit.    Don't believe me, just ask his  ~~~JANUARY 6 ~~~ friends who have pleaded  ~GUILTY~  and are now in prison.

Sad story.

gettyimages-1230454190-edit_custom-3fdb506cfef95806a3143065caa539c900972f0a-s2000-c85.webp

gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s2000-c85.webp

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Self-Care During Your Period: Why It's OK to Go Easy on Yourself During  That Time

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

For Donald John Trump being the  " self acclaimed  smartest person alive "   and best lawyers  isn’t doing very well in the court system......  what is he like  02-65 .... ???   :lol:

Oh and he's so rich ..... even though we know he's actually  DEEP IN DEBT ......  and has REPEATEDLY LIED TO BANKS and EVERYONE ELSE, enough there.   A loser in court,   lied on his taxes,  lied to banks,  his golf and other properties  are going under all over the world. 

What has he done ?  OH YEAH THE APPRENTICE  !  🤩      It was down to B- list washed up celebrities on there.

Well he did try to stage a coup on.  ~~~ JANUARY 6 ~~~  and the entire world saw that, hundreds of those clowns have had their ~~~ DAY IN COURT ~~~  MANY ALMOST ALL ARE IN PRISON  NOW.  

And many former   ~~~ ★ MAGA SUPPORTERS ★ ~~~ have left his ranks.

▪︎ Donald J. Trump ▪︎   former president and user of anyone for his personal benefit.    Don't believe me, just ask his  ~~~JANUARY 6 ~~~ friends who have pleaded  ~GUILTY~  and are now in prison.

Sad story.

I guess you've been suckered by the Dem-Asses too...

• Haha 1

And ....   

13 minutes ago, nickers said:

I guess you've been suckered by the Dem-Asses too...

No I saw the many, many hours of live on TV video and TONS of damn evidence  from numerous sources. 

Guilty.   But some was almost comical like the Q-anon clowns. 

211228143853-15-jan-6-capitol-unf.jpg

211228143857-12-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And ....   

No I saw the many, many hours of live on TV video and TONS of damn evidence  from numerous sources. 

Kangaroo evidence you mean?... You're more gullible than I gave you credit for...

Show me this evidence... I'll wait...

11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And ....   

Yet you no doubt were indifferent toward the 12 sexual harassment cases against Bill Clinton because so many of you Eastern Europeans that came over on the boat continue to owe allegiance to the demonrat party no matter what. 

Oh and thanks for sharing the pictures. No one has ever seen those.

• Upvote 1

Whataboutism and alternate reality. Pretty much all you nut jobs have left. The jury’s unanimous verdicts. 

On non evidence and the statute of limitations was NOT observed but they over looked it for this dumb broad they bought off.. Trump will appeal and win...

Whataboutism and alternate reality. Pretty much all you nut jobs have left. The jury’s unanimous verdicts. 

Trump was found guilty no doubt, but you must also take into consideration that he was a demonrat back then so that kind of behavior is expected.

Now that we agree, talk to me about Bill Clinton. The king of slimeballs wouldn't you agree?

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

IMG_4134.jpeg

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Yet you no doubt were indifferent toward the 12 sexual harassment cases against Bill Clinton because so many of you Eastern Europeans that came over on the boat continue to owe allegiance to the demonrat party no matter what. 

Oh and thanks for sharing the pictures. No one has ever seen those.

BILL CLINTON ???     Did Hillary just come home early  ?

Holy crap who brought up that old, old, old stuff back up.   But you have to admit both Bill  and   brother  Obama  were  8  term presidents  unlike others we won't mention here.    :lol:  

And what's more fun than presidential husband's trivia.   Hound dog Bill, that's precious. 

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

In all fairness, she said "most other people think rape is sexy". As in the people that rape.

As far as this case goes though, I don't know a single thing about it. I couldn't tell you if she's telling the truth or not.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

On non evidence and the statute of limitations was NOT observed but they over looked it for this dumb broad they bought off.. Trump will appeal and win...

Is that what Fox told you? Wishing there was no evidence dosn't make it go away. Again, the jury’s verdict was unanimous. He was judge by his peers and he lost. You should be used to all the losing by now. 

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Is that what Fox told you? Wishing there was no evidence dosn't make it go away. Again, the jury’s verdict was unanimous. He was judge by his peers and he lost. You should be used to all the losing by now. 

I don't watch Fox Mr.Ccunt... Now go kneel to your Chinese Master slave boi...

10 hours ago, Jax said:

In all fairness, she said "most other people think rape is sexy". As in the people that rape.

As far as this case goes though, I don't know a single thing about it. I couldn't tell you if she's telling the truth or not.

and in light of the trial result - the truth didnt matter. probably might help trump (yet again) in long run with this level of crazy the jury believed.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And if I were a scumbag lawyer representing a scumbag client I think I could probably make a believable accusation that she was coming on to the interviewer.

WSS 

and in the case of gloating OP along with all other trump haters- they have sided with this BS as a victory .. and yet they are left with 

embarrassing reasons they will not defend here. (like all other biden policy)

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

If Cheetos goes to jail, you are going to have to take that orange dick out of your mouth.

It's squarely planted in yours... TDS consumes you!

18 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No I saw the many, many hours of live on TV video

yeah, and the evidence that CLEARED that horned guy?

REPRESSED BY THE DEMOCRATS, THE CORRUPT BIDEN LAWYERS IN COURT, AND  BY THE LEFTWING SOCIAL MEDIA.

Then, the real evidence was finally found, and released.

and the horned ex-Navy guy WAS RELEASED.

truth is, that was a politically bigoted judge and court.

this happened in what, 1996 ???

and she says "it isn't about the money, I just want my life back" ????

lol?

she lost "her life" because she launched a frivolous political career "assassination"  lawsuit to stop Trump from running for president.

just like the woman who testified before congress, and lied and lied.

all to stop Trump from being president.

that is how the corrupt obaMao mafia rolls. the deep state is prevalent in ....major depts of our gov. IT's been growing for decades.

• Upvote 1