THE BROWNS BOARD

Polamalu hurts hair folicles in his knee, may be out 3-6 weeks

calfoxwc

If it wasn't for Ohio football your Stoolers would be just that a big pile of stinking SHIT!

Chuck Knoll Ohio native and Cleveland Brown learned from the best coach in the game Paul Brown. Won 4 SB for the Stoolers.

Jack Lambert Ohio native Kent state grad and arguably the best linebacker to ever play for the Stoolers. Won 4 SB for the Stoolers.

James Harrison Ohio native Kent State grad. Won 2 SB for the Stoolers.

Big Gay Ben Ohio native Miami Ohio U grad and rapist. Won 2 SB for the Stoolers.

Santonio Holmes is not from Ohio but honed his skills at Ohio State University. Won a SB for the Stoolers.

Now tell me douchebag, where would your shitty team be without Ohio football? We dont envy you or your players we created them. You envy us and would be nothing without us!

some of the most bass ackwards thinking i've ever seen.

so if ohio football is so bad-ass where's you guy's rings? hmmmmm?

so some of our great players and coaches came from ohio. if they hadn't come from ohio they would have simply come from somewhere else.

maybe even our hometown...............Marino........Dorsett.........Law..........Puz.......etc.

just because we happened to pick a ohio state grad or someone that just happened to be shat out of their mother on your side of the border does in no way end up meaning that we would be nothing without the lovely state of ohio.

but to kinda cast a shadow on Troy P. like he's more the product of a system and not, in actuality one of the best SS's to ever play the game, is just not based in reality.

But you have no freeking clue about that. He IS a product of that system, yes that is my belief, and it is absolutely grounded in reality. Again, I am not saying that he isn't very good, just that the system by far helps his cause. The proof WILL be in the pudding....I say that without him in there the Steelers defense will lose little...that whomever replaces him will be schooled well enough by LeBeau to closely duplicate what TP does now. The only thing the new guy won't have is that silly hair cut.

By the way, I will be glad to be proven wrong if teams now steamroll over the Steelers D in the next season without TP in there.

Can you imagine Eric Turner playing in Dick LeBeau's scheme? Nuff said.

Ronnie Lott. Jack Tatum, etc..

IF Lebeau doesn't croak and coaches this defense for another 3-4 years, yes, I can see where TP will acquire the reputation as one of the best ever....but like I said, Joey Porter was on that path too till he left. I doubt that the Steelers will let TP leave. I understand he may indeed be a standup guy, despite the offal he has on his dome. (and I know a lot of other players have that look too, but they usually have dreads. I don't like it on them either, including the Browns players. I prefer to have a guy "look like a ball player". These long locks don't do that.

some of the most bass ackwards thinking i've ever seen.

so if ohio football is so bad-ass where's you guy's rings? hmmmmm?

UH, Duh, we have 13 of them. Would you like a recitation. Hell, we already got both hands and most of one foot covered. Even if you double your number you wouldn't catch up.

so some of our great players and coaches came from ohio. if they hadn't come from ohio they would have simply come from somewhere else.

maybe even our hometown...............Marino........Dorsett.........Law..........Puz.......etc.

just because we happened to pick a ohio state grad or someone that just happened to be shat out of their mother on your side of the border does in no way end up meaning that we would be nothing without the lovely state of ohio.

Both areas are rich in players that come out of there. Most of the great players from this area didn't play here. Some did. Did you see my thread on Running backs and QBs that come from NE Ohio? At least 4 HOFers. And I certainly know W.Pa. has a lot of outstanding players there. It is a specious argument.

A better argument is to note that all those so called great SEC and other BCS teams just happen to have head coaches that come from NE Ohio. We really do have a far, far greater proportion of quality coaches coming out of here than most areas, college and pro.

cause you've never slept with a woman that didn't make Maxim's Top 100 Hot Women List

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. That chick looks like Vince Neil of Motely Crue, and he makes millions. There is a math formula for a millionaire and the level of smoking hotness he should be sleeping with - like a natural law - and he broke it big time, went against nature, and pissed of karma.

She is not nice looking, AND she is a fooking screwy braud. I bet if he didn't take all of those sacks and also crash his bike, he'd make sounder decisions.

Both areas are rich in players that come out of there. Most of the great players from this area didn't play here. Some did. Did you see my thread on Running backs and QBs that come from NE Ohio? At least 4 HOFers. And I certainly know W.Pa. has a lot of outstanding players there. It is a specious argument.

A better argument is to note that all those so called great SEC and other BCS teams just happen to have head coaches that come from NE Ohio. We really do have a far, far greater proportion of quality coaches coming out of here than most areas, college and pro

I roll my eyes when I hear these arguments about "your team has our players". The players go where they're drafted/traded to. Sometimes now in FA they can work a deal and play for a team they really want to, but that doesn't happen often. Gipper hit the nail on the head. It's not an Ohio vs Pennsylvania thing. This entire area of blue collar mill towns has produced a cornucopia of football greats. Stick a compass in a map on the Ohio/Pennsylvania border between Youngstown and New Castle. Now draw a circle 200 miles in radius. Inside that circle you'll find the birthplaces of HOF'ers such as Paul Brown, Bob Brown, Larry Csonka, Jack Lambert, Chuck Noll, Len Dawson, Roger Staubach, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas, Tony Dorsett, Mike Ditka, Red Grange, Don Shula and Joe Namath. Most of them played somewhere else all of their careers. But this entire area of mill towns with hard working people who take football seriously has given the NFL HOF almost 1/6th of it's inductees. That's a hell of a lot of talent from a 200 mile circle.

Guest Aloysius
(Were you in love with Joey Porter when he was with Peetown? He was All World with the Steelers per the propaganda. After he left he was a decent, but not All Star, caliber player)

Joey Porter notched 17.5 sacks last year, went to the Pro Bowl, and was a first-team All-Pro.

I can buy that some players are products of Pitt's system, but Porter doesn't seem to be one of them. And I doubt Polamalu is either.

He is an incredible player.

But his character sucks, and his cheapshot attitude has been with him since college.

Dude your a class "A" DUMBAzzzz ... Troy is WELL Respected and Known as a Character Guy throughout the NFL. DOnt confuse DESIRE to WIN with bad attitude , and whats with this Cheap shot BS. Its freaking Football and Your gonna get Hit. You may as well return the Favor. Thats why Pittsburgh Wins... ATTITUDE. This is no Game for Puzzies, YOU may wanna stay home and watch Gymnastics .

Hilarious post! Those Pittsburgh wieners are always playing foul. All i can say is KARMA!

KARMA ??? DOnt go there dude. Not with all the crazy S*** that the Browns have had happen to them over the Years. Did they Bring that "Karma" Upon themselves ??? Hmmm... Never thought about that before.

Dude... Karma gave us a new team when we got F..... Our teams misfortune is just a new franchise playing catch up. We will get there don't worry.

PS... we wont have to pay the reps of either hehe!

DUDE Karma gave you a Team thats been mired in Embarrassment for a Decade plus....And the Karma of all this whinny Bitching you guys do may keep you team Mired for another decade. If I was a Brown player I would be embarrassed over all the Wuzzie Crybabies wearing the Browns Gear on the Street.

A better argument is to note that all those so called great SEC and other BCS teams just happen to have head coaches that come from NE Ohio. We really do have a far, far greater proportion of quality coaches coming out of here than most areas, college and pro

13 of them? really? how many lombardi tropheys?

seeing as how you named only players and coaches that contributed to that specific achievement. how many championships did mighty cleveland win?

*cricket, cricket*

That's funny how you stooler fans can sit there and talk all that shit, you guys never had your precious little team taken away from you and had to go five long years with no football. When the Steelers pack up and leave town and you go through the same things we did, then you can comment on it. By the way, us "crybabies" still supported our team even after having them taken away, that my friend is what defines true fans from the fake. That is why Browns fans are THE best.

we never had our team taken away because we have ownership with heart. even if we hadn't we've never had a team that sucked so badly that our owners couldn't stomach them any longer.

sorry if we don't have too much sympathy.

oh, and it's been a decade already. you guys can no longer use the "rebuilding" card.

Dude your a class "A" DUMBAzzzz ... Troy is WELL Respected and Known as a Character Guy throughout the NFL. DOnt confuse DESIRE to WIN with bad attitude , and whats with this Cheap shot BS. Its freaking Football and Your gonna get Hit. You may as well return the Favor. Thats why Pittsburgh Wins... ATTITUDE. This is no Game for Puzzies, YOU may wanna stay home and watch Gymnastics . FREAKOFSQUEAL

Hey, it isn't attitude when you try to permanently injure a player by cheapshotting:

Troy Pollyhumpsacrakeronyou is a thug, and a stupid one at that.

Click below, and see what Pollywearsamumu was like in college.

Then, ask anybody about his cheapshot vs the Titans on the receiver. Or do you think Troy is so stupid,

he doesn't know you aren't allowed to grab the receiver's facemask and twist his neck around all the way to the ground?

So, we have cheapshot stupid Troyboy grabbing facemask this week,

and back in college, Troy Polly cheapshotted a player trying to field a kick.

Watch the link about, oh, twenty times until it sinks in.

It's football, not cheapshot below the belt city. Well, unless you're a pitiful case of a squeeler fan.

What's that? Yes, booboo, you can have somebody count for you. Twenty times should get

you in the know.

Joey Porter notched 17.5 sacks last year, went to the Pro Bowl, and was a first-team All-Pro.

I can buy that some players are products of Pitt's system, but Porter doesn't seem to be one of them. And I doubt Polamalu is either.

I am bumping this just so people understand players are players. Facts are facts. That shoud nip this foolishness in the bud regarding Troy P. The boy is the best safety (along with Ed Reed) in the game.

I'm bumping this to find out if FreakofSteel watched the link.

Pollymoomoo is fantastic. And when -he isn't cheapshotting players occaisionally-, risking injuring them

permanently outside of clean football, sure, he surely is the best safety in football.

He was the best safety in college. But look what he did to that kick returner.

And, either he didn't give a crap, or he is very, very stupid.

That's funny how you stooler fans can sit there and talk all that shit, you guys never had your precious little team taken away from you and had to go five long years with no football. When the Steelers pack up and leave town and you go through the same things we did, then you can comment on it. By the way, us "crybabies" still supported our team even after having them taken away, that my friend is what defines true fans from the fake. That is why Browns fans are THE best.

You Drink the Kool-aid guy...Drink the Kool aid. I respect Browns fans , Esp. the Ones who didnt Adopt a "Favorite" Team during hiatus . And thats about 50% of your fan base. The rest of you ..Whatever . and "THE Best" ? is always left open to interpretation , You should think your fans are best. Dont we all ? Truth be told we are pretty much the same people , with different allegiances .

Dude your a class "A" DUMBAzzzz ... Troy is WELL Respected and Known as a Character Guy throughout the NFL. DOnt confuse DESIRE to WIN with bad attitude , and whats with this Cheap shot BS. Its freaking Football and Your gonna get Hit. You may as well return the Favor. Thats why Pittsburgh Wins... ATTITUDE. This is no Game for Puzzies, YOU may wanna stay home and watch Gymnastics . FREAKOFSQUEAL

Hey, it isn't attitude when you try to permanently injure a player by cheapshotting:

Troy Pollyhumpsacrakeronyou is a thug, and a stupid one at that.

Click below, and see what Pollywearsamumu was like in college.

Then, ask anybody about his cheapshot vs the Titans on the receiver. Or do you think Troy is so stupid,

he doesn't know you aren't allowed to grab the receiver's facemask and twist his neck around all the way to the ground? ( YOU never Played did YOU ?? If so You had to suck)

So, we have cheapshot stupid Troyboy grabbing facemask this week,

and back in college, Troy Polly cheapshotted a player trying to field a kick.

Watch the link about, oh, twenty times until it sinks in.

It's football, not cheapshot below the belt city. Well, unless you're a pitiful case of a squeeler fan.

What's that? Yes, booboo, you can have somebody count for you. Twenty times should get

you in the know.

BS dude... Poll the NFL Players. (Bitter Browns Fans sighting 24) by the way I he watched the Video , seen it before , Obviously , he mistimed the Catch HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ! Go back to being a cheerleader guy !!

we never had our team taken away because we have ownership with heart. even if we hadn't we've never had a team that sucked so badly that our owners couldn't stomach them any longer.

sorry if we don't have too much sympathy.

oh, and it's been a decade already. you guys can no longer use the "rebuilding" card.

Why are you here? Don't you have someplace 'better' to be and hang out with your ilk?

BS dude... Poll the NFL Players. (Bitter Browns Fans sighting 24) by the way I he watched the Video , seen it before , Obviously , he mistimed the Catch HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ! FReakofeggonface

Yay ! You watched the video.

But now, you think that Pollywannacrackerboobhoo "mistimed the catch" when he grabbed

the Tenn. facemask, just this week, twisted his neck around all the way to the ground... because he "again"

mistimed the catch?

As in, ....

You are -so- soaking wet in Egypt, dude.

Archived