THE BROWNS BOARD

Target customers shocked after company features pride items by Satanist partner: Devil is 'hope' and 'love'

Vambo

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I haven't gone into a target store for years now, and have mentioned it to all our friends.

The Dem-ASSES are the tools of Satan...

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again.. More photoshop BS... try again dexter... Ive been using photoshop and video editing software for over 20 years... its easy to fake this shit,....

39 minutes ago, hammertime said:

It’s not the point N.

it’s his obsession with Trump.

Trans people are mentally unstable.  Help them don’t encourage them.

help them don’t hate them.

Agreed.. But he thinks hes some current renaissance thinker or some shit... I remember when I was a young, dumb ass hat lib who thought he knew it all until I looked at things closer instead of just taking things at face value. Now granted... There are Trans people totally against the groomer shit.. I have a couple of gay and trans family members and friends that are totally appalled by this shit and don't like the bad ink they're getting. So despite the bad press... I'm not gonna condemn them all.. But on the whole.. I think the lot of them are just plain mentally twisted... That said... I think they are dead wrong trying to cram their garbage down every ones throat... If they want to be that way.... Fine!. Go for it and mind their own goddamn business.. Everyone has a right to express themselves and live as they choose... I am a Christian.. All I want out of life is a simple and quiet life... Grow old and die quietly and peacefully... I was never about material things or money... When you die you return to the cosmic dust that spawned you... All that shit won't do me any good dead...

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy fuck you're a moron

That's it.. Resort to your Judeo-Bolshevik drivel... But then you're a coward.. I guess I expected too much...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Your brain can't comprehend your once glorious leader embracing (pandering) to the group you're not demonizing

Not of that is Photoshop you moron 

Unhuh.. keep reaching with your strawman bs ... Take your Zoloft dude... You can't even spell "None" and here you are name calling... Laughable...

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Unhuh.. keep reaching with your strawman bs ... Take your Zoloft dude... You can't even spell "None" and here you are name calling... Laughable...

We get it man, you were touched as a child and grew up to continue a vicious cycle of pedophilia and grooming. 

That's no excuse for being so moronic you think they pic AND video are photoshop

Unless the PTSD prevents your brain from registering new info. That might make sense actually...

• Haha 1

Just now, MLD Woody said:

We get it man, you were touched as a child and grew up to continue a vicious cycle of pedophilia and grooming. 

That's no excuse for being so moronic you think they pic AND video are photoshop

Unless the PTSD prevents your brain from registering new info. That might make sense actually...

Keep reaching for the ground you triggered GROOMER!

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

seems that woodpecker's only goal is to stir up really stupid crap.

Consider the source... Angry young commiecrat who thinks he knows it all.. A rude awakening is coming his way down the pike... We've seen this before... him, Dutch and Ccunt should join a commune together... They can fag out with each other and no one would care...

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Actually that's an excellent point especially keeping in mind that, and this case I will use a qualifier, some of "you guys" spend a great deal of your time accusing Trump of being homophobic or racist when there's absolutely no basis for that accusation. So thanks for proving my point. Anybody that hates queers is kinda fucked up. On the other hand had anybody that obsesses over them is not much better. There is a huge difference between Live and Let Live and shoving your ridiculous agenda down children's throats or up their butts.

WSS

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's an excellent point especially keeping in mind that, and this case I will use a qualifier, some of "you guys" spend a great deal of your time accusing Trump of being homophobic or racist when there's absolutely no basis for that accusation. So thanks for proving my point. Anybody that hates queers is kinda fucked up. On the other hand had anybody that obsesses over them is not much better. There is a huge difference between Live and Let Live and shoving your ridiculous agenda down children's throats or up their butts.

WSS

Queer doesn't mean necessarily homosexual these days. Many people who identify as queer are the colored hair nose ring crowd that diagnose themselves with exceedingly rare disorders like dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities) and are also the "fake" trans that are causing a lot of the current problems. 

People who currently call themselves "queer" are eminently hateable. I have exactly zero issues with your original flavored gays. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2023 at 5:13 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

Queer doesn't mean necessarily homosexual these days. Many people who identify as queer are the colored hair nose ring crowd that diagnose themselves with exceedingly rare disorders like dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities) and are also the "fake" trans that are causing a lot of the current problems. 

People who currently call themselves "queer" are eminently hateable. I have exactly zero issues with your original flavored gays.