THE BROWNS BOARD

Whatcha gonna do, when the biden's chinese benefactors shut down our grid?

calfoxwc

If they ever do. You can bet this gov will not do anything about it.

Better to plan ahead in case, folks.

they are going to take taiwan. I believe they will go for it before the election?

in 2024.

of course, that will give the deep state and biden etc, to declare a national emergency.....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-sponsored-chinese-communist-hackers-are-targeting-critical-american-infrastructure

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

If they ever do. You can bet this gov will not do anything about it.

Better to plan ahead in case, folks.

they are going to take taiwan. I believe they will go for it before the election?

in 2024.

of course, that will give the deep state and biden etc, to declare a national emergency.....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/state-sponsored-chinese-communist-hackers-are-targeting-critical-american-infrastructure

Gonna try and get a hamm operators license and some good walkie talkies and a world band radio...

13 hours ago, nickers said:

Gonna try and get a hamm operators license and some good walkie talkies and a world band radio...

thought about it. Will have time to study for the test after my knee gets replaced. Check out GMRS radiios - we bought ours from Radiocity - seems to be the very best value for the price.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

thought about it. Will have time to study for the test after my knee gets replaced. Check out GMRS radiios - we bought ours from Radiocity - seems to be the very best value for the price.

Found them on Amazon...very reasonably priced... Thanks Mr.Cal!

EDIT they even carry Baefong I think its called.. The US Military uses them...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Found them on Amazon...very reasonably priced... Thanks Mr.Cal!

EDIT they even carry Baefong I think its called.. The US Military uses them...

we have the GM-30. I refused to buy the baefong because the name sounds chinese.... lol

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Axe said:

yep. Like what I been sayin, china will act out to distract us from the Ukraine, and wwiii is very possible. But with this extremely corrupt and cowardly people in our gov at high places, if they Pearl Harbor us, our gov will talk mean and boycott all the kiwi fruit they export.