THE BROWNS BOARD

I renew my Steeler Challenge

In 1995 Stan and a few others enjoyed my open challenge to fistfight any three Steeler fans, or Steelers players. Especially that ca-hunt, Greg Lloyd. I even broadcast this at the 99 BB tailgate.

No takers. Why? Because they figured I was nuts?

No, it because the spineless, toothless pig fuckers knew I was serious. I still am.

At 68, after emergency bypass heart surgery, I will STILL fistfight any 3 Steelers fans or players. 3 ea., 2 minute rounds, no gloves, no ref, 16 ft ring.

Think about it.......

*Bradshaw constantly faked injuries

*Franco ran out of bounds

*Kordell sucked cocks

*Ben is a rapist

And now, Jabome Beppis, the articulate coin toss calling expert came out and admitted that he too, faked injuries to stay with his LGBTQ teammates.

The cocksuckers built 18,000-seat three-sewers stadium, and then bragged about their record sellouts.

Fuck Pittsburgh. Fuck their fans. Fuck their team, fuck their mothers, fuck the Rooney family, and fuck Bill Cowher.

I will fistfight any three dumb motherfuckers who say they are pro- Steeler anything.

To the person who said Ghoolie is back, I AM BACK. My heart is recharged with most vile brand of hate imaginable, and it feels wonderful.

On to their fucking FB page. Misery.is coming East.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Not enough for me. I can't play on the field, but I can out here :-)

Give'em hell Brother!... Keep that ornery attitude... Happy Holidays to you and Cathy...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Yep. Most over rated coach in NFL history..

Yet I clearly remember Browns fans drooling for the guy. I wasn't exactly drooling but I would have loved to have him here.

Feb 11, 2020  Could the Browns have hired Bill Cowher as head coach back in 2009? According to a recent report, that was the plan for Cleveland.

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Yet I clearly remember Browns fans drooling for the guy. I wasn't exactly drooling but I would have loved to have him here.

Feb 11, 2020  Could the Browns have hired Bill Cowher as head coach back in 2009? According to a recent report, that was the plan for Cleveland.

image.jpeg

His teams played tough D for sure. 

His 1-4 HOME playoff record in the AFC title game is truly a dark spot. Yeah, I know, we'd die to have 5 attempts here in Cleveland, but that stat is mind blowing. The only one he did win, they almost lost on a last second Hail mary ve the Colts.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

In 1995,

I AM BACK. My heart is recharged with most vile brand of hate imaginable, and it feels wonderful.

Don't mind me... having a E - Rock flashback  🔥

belichick-turner-johnson-95-apjpg-af0a7943d6941ec2.thumb.jpg.316736681be2493d0a5eaeed6eac9c49.jpg

Would Bill Belichick (with Eric Turner, center, and Pepper Johnson in 1995) have led the Browns to a Super Bowl title if the franchise remained in Cleveland? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

belichick-turner-johnson-95-apjpg-af0a7943d6941ec2.thumb.jpg.316736681be2493d0a5eaeed6eac9c49.jpg

Would Bill Belichick (with Eric Turner, center, and Pepper Johnson in 1995) have led the Browns to a Super Bowl title if the franchise remained in Cleveland? 

No!

On 5/30/2023 at 7:20 PM, gumby73 said:

I have a nice picture of himnstretxhingnhis hamstrings out on the practice field in Berea. I will look for it. It was his last season.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:53 AM, FY56 said:

We are both the same. The only thing that separates them from us is that they get to root for a winner.

I have many dear friends and colleagues in the Steeler territory. But this is not church, or  The Moose Lodge.

This is TBB. Fuck Steeler fans.

We are NOT the same.......

We have teeth, We wipe our ass AFTER we shit, not before

Our drivers licenses have an endorsements for motorcycles, small commercial trucks, and funeral vehicles. Theirs have endorsements for cocksucking and incest

We start the engine when we use our snow blowers

Our women don't use pierogies for tampons.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 7:10 AM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I have many dear friends and colleagues in the Steeler territory. But this is not church, or  The Moose Lodge.

This is TBB. Fuck Steeler fans.

We are NOT the same.......

We have teeth, We wipe our ass AFTER we shit, not before

Our drivers licenses have an endorsements for motorcycles, small commercial trucks, and funeral vehicles. Theirs have endorsements for cocksucking and incest

We start the engine when we use our snow blowers

Our women don't use pierogies for tampons.

Well it's been over a month, any luck getting any Steeler fan challengers? lol

You probably should try to join some Steeler board. Might have better luck finding challengers over there. I suspect the root of the problem is that squeeler fans no longer hate us as bad as we hate them.  Too overcome with laughing at us.

The hate went to Baltimore...the Steelers real archrival since 1999.

I remember the old Browns Steelers rivalry back in the day....the locker room after the game always looked like a MASH unit. That distinction now belongs to the Ravens Steelers. These two teams, Browns/Steelers beating up on each other reflected on the fans. I remember a story about some Browns fans grabbing a squeeler fan and forcing him into one of those long trough urinals at the old stadium. Those were the days!

Being a Browns fan doesn't hinder my being a realist. I call it the way I truly see it. I blame Art. Thanks Art.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

You probably should try to join some Steeler board. Might have better luck finding challengers over there. I suspect the root of the problem is that squeeler fans no longer hate us as bad as we hate them.  Too overcome with laughing at us.

The hate went to Baltimore...the Steelers real archrival since 1999.

I remember the old Browns Steelers rivalry back in the day....the locker room after the game always looked like a MASH unit. That distinction now belongs to the Ravens Steelers. These two teams beating up on each other reflected on the fans. I remember a story about some Browns fans grabbing a squeeler fan and forcing him into one of those long trough urinals at the old stadium. Those were the days!

Being a Browns fan doesn't hinder my being a realist. I call it the way I truly see it. I blame Art. Thanks Art.

Mike White shares the blame as well...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, FY56 said:

You probably should try to join some Steeler board. Might have better luck finding challengers over there. 

Regarding joining some Steeler boards; They have rules and TOS.

1) I am not pulling out all my teeth to join a stupid board.

2) I am not going to see how long of a dildo I can shove up my ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

2) I am not going to see how long of a dildo I can shove up my ass.

Thatta boy!  If I ever buy a pit bull, his name is gonna be Ghoolie.  Even better, I'd get to stuff this Ghoolie in the Joe Thomas jersey I had ready for you in Nashville.  Having said that, it would be pretty creepy rubbing Ghoolie's belly.

It's good to know you're getting healthier but great to see you're still 1 sick bastard!  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

They only require you to pull every 3rd one to get the look and IQ in alignment.

• Haha 1