THE BROWNS BOARD

Hell Has Officially Frozen Over

Earl34

NFL Radio's Adam Schein. Oh....my.....GOD!

There is no bigger Mangini hater than this guy. (He was anti-Mangini when the Jets were 8-3).

"I hate Eric Mangini. He hates me.

I hate Brett Favre. He hates me.

UPSET SPECIAL!! Cleveland wins 20-19 as BRADY QUINN is the better QB out there on Sunday. The Cleveland fans, but not the coach, will be amazing!"

I liked Adam the first few weeks I got Sirius. Now I cannot stand him. The reason being he is always ADAMANT about how right he is when talking and then ends up wrong a majority ofthe time. And he's also very annoying.

Just saw on ESPN that Berman is picking Cleveland. I think he had the score 19-13. I was a bit shocked...

Guest 88fingerslewy

Last time I had one of those gut feelings it was when I just crossed the Ohio state line on I-90 driving to Cleveland the morning of the monday night game with the giants last year. Well, it's there again and I'm saying we're going to win. None of this "I guess we're going to have to wait and see." Bull$hit. We're going to win. Period.

Last time I had one of those gut feelings it was when I just crossed the Ohio state line on I-90 driving to Cleveland the morning of the monday night game with the giants last year. Well, it's there again and I'm saying we're going to win. None of this "I guess we're going to have to wait and see." Bull$hit. We're going to win. Period.

Carl Banks just picked Cleveland as well.

I have a good feeling about the defensive front seven being able to control their gaps. I hope I'm right. Big Baby!

I keep thinking Rob Ryan is going to unveil some 46 defense against Peterson.

I liked Adam the first few weeks I got Sirius. Now I cannot stand him. The reason being he is always ADAMANT about how right he is when talking and then ends up wrong a majority ofthe time. And he's also very annoying.

Yes. Very much so. You should see him on SNY TV. He's just a loud New Yorker with a show. The shameful part is that he isn't even the most annoying one....

Not suprizing news to me the browns can win this one if they dont implode on themselves im so sure of a browns victory that im going to put zombo's good name up on a zombo gaurantee for him and if he loses he will keep doing the weekly AFC north express and if he wins he will still keep doing the AFC north express! hehehehehe ;)

I agree, Shein can grow annoying very quickly and is never wrong.

He also said we were a sad football team when making pre-season predictions and said we would go 2-14. I guess since he is predicting us to win this weekend that means we only have one more win for the rest of the year?!

The media is already changing their tune on the Browns and the only thing that's different is they now know BQ is the starter this weekend...Mmmm.

You just ruined any chance we had. Thanks for typing your thoughts away.

Damn you all....

Just take that we will be underdogs. And think we will lose and thats when we win. YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW HOW IT WORKS BY NOW.

WE ARE THE BROWNS..............

If we actuallly can pull of a win vs the Vikings. I just wonder what the bandwagon in the media will look like.. WE have a very rough first have of the season schedule.. so I am not overly optimistic... But still hopefull. I think coming the first half of the season at .500 a major accomplishment.. we could make some noise with a weaker second half schedule. Let's hope.

I happen to think it's really meaningful. We get a mess of a Denver team the next week and leaving there 2-0 would be a terrific start. I think we could go into bye week 5-3 very realistically... but possibly even 6-2 if we win at Chicago. Tough to win at Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

6-2 I'm not so sure about.....or even 5-3. I don't disagree with being optimistic but for this team I think 3-5 is optimistic unfortunately...

we have the usual hype leading up to the opener up here in Minn, except that the talk is not a resounding win for the Queens. But not that the Browns are getting any props - all that is said are last years stats as regurgitated nationally, with no real feel for what the Browns are really like. I think there is more respect given to the possibility of an upset win by our Browns that has everyone wondering. But then again, it is exactly the makeup of the fair weather fans the Vikings have around here.

I, for one CANNOT WAIT!! Its what is GREAT about a new season.... all about believin that anything can happen. And a loss for the road team would make my Monday morning like sunshine!!

If we start off 2-5 or 3-4, but we're in every game with a possibility of winning but just can't close it out, I will be hopeful. Sometimes baby steps are a better approach than high expectations. I don't want to sound defeatist at all, just want to form a realistic format for the season.

We don't have 1 particulary proven commodity on either side of the ball (yeah Rogers is a stand out proven guy, but we still gave up 140+yards per game on the ground) that we can hang our hat on moving forward. We don't do a good job stopping anybody when needed, and we can't force our will on anybody on the other side of the ball, either. So we have too many unknowns for me as a fan to don the myopic glasses I'd really rather wear.

If we do 1 thing well on both sides of the ball, that is improvement. The question marks are everywhere, so I have a wait and see attitude.

Just saw on ESPN that Berman is picking Cleveland. I think he had the score 19-13. I was a bit shocked...

I'm from the Missouri State- Show Me, Browns. :) The Browns have been notoriously bad of late in the opener- I sure haven't forgotten the Dallas Debacle of last year. I hope Mangini has gotten into the players heads this isn't a scrimmage anymore.

If our D can contain Peterson, and Farve turns into an interception machine, sure we have a chance.

Archived