THE BROWNS BOARD

6/9/2023 - Are you watching  FOX NEWS  now ?  OMG !   HUNDREDS of classified documents with heavy FINES and JAIL TIME !

mjp28

Are you watching  FOX NEWS  now ?  OMG !   HUNDREDS of classified documents with heavy FINES and ( MANDITORY ! ) JAIL TIME !

FOX NEWFOX.  "MR"  DONALD  J TRUMP is in deep "do-do".

Big question now will he do up to 10 or up to 20 year jail time ?

--------------

Or as DJT would say  "LOCK HIM UP".    :o

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Are you watching  FOX NEWS  now ?  OMG !   HUNDREDS of classified documents with heavy FINES and JAIL TIME !

FOX NEWFOX.  "MR"  DONALD  J TRUMP is in deep "do-do".

Big question now will he do up to 10 or up to 20 year jail time ?

--------------

Or as DJT would say  "LOCK HIM UP".    :o

LOL this all pure made up garbage... enjoy your little witch hunt...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nickers said:

FOX NEWS - Sorry but this is NOT made up garbage....... the biggest question now ..... why did Mr Trump hang on to all of this absolute damning deadly stuff.

Trump fans enjoy your last FEW days to say "FAKE NEWS" ......  it's all "true news".    The last days of Mr Donald J Trump.    :o

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

They have an audio recording of this moron in front of two witnesses confessing to having the documents. "Made up garbage!" 😅 

Non Cheetos Jesus, these nut jobs are fucking hilarious.

• Haha 1

And I'm watching  FOX NEWS  but back to the trusted fair "true news"  CNN.

The FOX NEWS reporters can't believe this stuff ...... DJT is done, mandatory jail time.  

His only hail mary prayer a pardon.   But by whom ?

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

And I'm watching  FOX NEWS  but back to the trusted fair "true news"  CNN.

The FOX NEWS reporters can't believe this stuff ...... DJT is done, mandatory jail time.  

His only hail mary prayer a pardon.   But by whom ?

He will still win the GOP nomination from jail. These nuts jobs don't care, their cult leader can do no wrong.

I'm waiting for the DJT cartoons with him behind bars wearing striped pajamas  ....... lol.

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

He will still win the GOP nomination from jail. These nuts jobs don't care, their cult leader can do no wrong.

And many will run for the hills !  DUMP TRUMP the new signs.

Hillary has her attorneys working 24/7 now too.    

....... edit ......  Biden doing damage control too.    GOOD PART OF ALL OF THIS ALL  top level politicians better clean up their way of representing US THE USA CITIZENS.   WE PAY THEM !

Edited by mjp28

:lol:.  It's about time.   

....... edit, 3 pm Trump attorneys time. CNN here I come.     Good luck FOX NEWS.  (Trump is finally an IDIOT !)

..... edit 2,  the dated copied pictures by staff members sent to the press and others are more deadly proof of all of this.

Oh and January 6th djt stuff was real too.  The 31 or *37  BIG indictments are mandatory jail time.

Good night MAGA fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

....... ★  edit #3  (6-11-23) each one  of these 37 items is a BIG DEAL,  And djt or better yet his attorneys have to explain their way around   each one.   DJT the self proclaimed     "smartest guy in the room "     has created his own nightmare scenario. 

Good luck with that. 

We will see if Cheetos is treated like everyone else. Just a reminder. A retired Airforce LTC got three years for just taking documents and storing them at him home. The LTC didn't show people the docs (like Cheetos did). LTC was NOT charged with obstruction of justice (Cheetos has been). LTC was NOT charged with illegal retention of classified documents (yes, Cheetos was). So to quote Cheetos Jesus, "No one is above the law." 

Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home | CNN Politics 

A retired Air Force lieutenant colonel was sentenced to three years in federal prison Thursday for storing files with classified information at his Florida home, the Department of Justice announced.

Robert Birchum pleaded guilty earlier this year to unlawfully possessing and retaining classified documents relating to national defense, the department said in a news release.

Birchum served nearly three decades in the Air Force and held several roles that required him to handle classified information, prosecutors said. In his plea agreement, Birchum admitted to having stored hundreds of files that contained information with top secret, secret or confidential classification markings in unauthorized locations.

In 2017, investigators found that Birchum “knowingly removed more than 300 classified files or documents” and kept them in “his home, his overseas officer’s headquarters, and a storage pod in his driveway,” according to the release. More than 30 of those files and documents were marked “Top Secret” – the highest level of classification.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I hope he can't run for office because I don't want Biden to win in 2024.  

It should be some FUN and INTERESTING GOP and DEM nomination conventions this year. 

I do feel for you MAGAs being LIED to by djt  all of these long years.   Like I've said TRUMP IS A LIAR !  To his wives, banks, friends, everyone else especially his country.   

The MAGAs are awfully quiet now.    Is that the **crickets ** thing ? 

....... edit Mike Pence must be rolling on the floor laughing at djt and his MAGAs ..... remember the  "hang Mike Pence"   people on January 6th ?     

Edited by mjp28

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The MAGAs are awfully quiet now.    Is that the **crickets ** thing ?

They just need their talking points. I'm sure Cheetos will be giving them out soon or maybe have to wait for Fox's prime time propagandists. I'm sure it will be something about Hillary or laptops.

Just now, cccjwh said:

They just need their talking points. I'm sure Cheetos will be giving them out soon or maybe have to wait for Fox's prime time propagandists.

Don't worry.. Joe will be getting his due justice.. Rotting in jail where he belongs.. His hands are full of all kinds of evil..

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

They just need their talking points. I'm sure Cheetos will be giving them out soon or maybe have to wait for Fox's prime time propagandists.

So far  FOX NEWS  is in shock !

But what must our friends and allies think about we Americanos elected this Apprentice TV guy to the most powerful job in the WORLD  !  IDIOT YANKEES,  LOL.   it's now worldwide front page news.

Putin will love it.

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Don't worry.. Joe will be getting his due justice.. Rotting in jail where he belongs.. His hands are full of all kinds of evil..

Don't worry nick, Joe & Hillary have their attorneys on DEFCON 1 to get their defensive strategies ready.   They are shaking in their boots now.

And the nuke secrets kill me !  Hang don trump !

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You guys can't even come up with a law he has violated. 

All the ones you accuse Trump of... Joe is a COWARD..

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/revealed-bombshell-fbi-document-alleges-5-million-bribe-paid-joe-biden-burisma-exec

17 minutes ago, nickers said:

Nothing in the article about him breaking a law. Come on dickers. What is the law he is excused of breaking? And isn't this story three years old? For any non cult members.

In a statement to CBS News, the FBI described the FD-1023 form as a document "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a confidential human source." The bureau noted that "[d]ocumenting the information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information verified by the FBI."

So, in other words, somebody made an unproven accusation three years ago. And there still isn't anything to back it up. But hey! I'm sure the indictment is just around the corner. Non Cheetos Jesus, you nut jobs will believe anything.

btw, your source is garbage. Which makes sense, since you read it.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY/PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

• Haha 1

I am not a fan of Donald Trump.

With that said, there are clearly two tiers of Justice in America.

The day will come when Republicans find a way to clean house and start prosecuting Democrats in power and even a potential presidential candidate.  That same day we will also hear Democrats scream how its unfair.

This is just like Twitter/Social Media and COVID.  Democrats loved 'COVID misinformation' censorship until Elon leveled the playing field by opening up free speech and they collectively lost their mind.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Nothing in the article about him breaking a law. Come on dickers. What is the law he is excused of breaking? And isn't this story three years old? For any non cult members.

In a statement to CBS News, the FBI described the FD-1023 form as a document "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a confidential human source." The bureau noted that "[d]ocumenting the information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information verified by the FBI."

So, in other words, somebody made an unproven accusation three years ago. And there still isn't anything to back it up. But hey! I'm sure the indictment is just around the corner. Non Cheetos Jesus, you nut jobs will believe anything.

btw, your source is garbage. Which makes sense, since you read it.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY/PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

So true,  I've always believed and said consider the source whether you like the article or not.

It's very much like   " follow the money"   in almost any research of any topic.  It rarely will let you down.    

images (23).jpeg

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

So true,  I've always believed and said consider the source whether you like the article or not.

It's very much like   " follow the money"   in almost any research of any topic.  It rarely will let you down.    

Burisma executive 'paid Joe and Hunter Biden $5million EACH to end corruption investigations'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176047/Burisma-executive-paid-Joe-Hunter-Biden-5million-end-corruption-investigations.html

Quid pro Joe

Biden’s verbatim quote: “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’”" Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.'"

If the justice department wasn't completely corrupt and if anybody gave ship number one about this phony crime they'd be dragging Mike Pence and Joe Biden Bill Clinton Barack Obama and George W bush into court. This persecution should shock anybody on either side of the aisle unless, of course, they are just complete assholes like you know who, and you know who else.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

If the justice department wasn't completely corrupt and if anybody gave ship number one about this phony crime they'd be dragging Mike Pence and Joe Biden Bill Clinton Barack Obama and George W bush into court. This persecution should shock anybody on either side of the aisle unless, of course, they are just complete assholes like you know who, and you know who else.

WSS

See that is what I was expecting from you nut jobs. Dismissing the clear indictment, ignoring all the evidence, blanket false equivalency, and Cheeto's all-time favorite "playing the victim". For minute there I thought you nut jobs finally were ready to accept reality. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

See that is what I was expecting from you nut jobs. Dismissing the clear indictment, ignoring all the evidence, blanket false equivalency, and Cheeto's all-time favorite "playing the victim". For minute there I thought you nut jobs finally were ready to accept reality. 

This is a good example why it's not worth giving you any respect at all. Your approach is not because of ideology, which I could understand. I think the Woodpecker actually cares about some of the shit that he obsesses over even though mostly it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But I'll give you a chance to explain to me in your own words why a bullshit charge like mishandling of classified documents should be a jailable offense for Donald Trump but not for any of the other ex and current presidents who have also done it. Besides the fact that the justice department and the media hate Trump and they don't hate the rest.

WSS

• Like 2