THE BROWNS BOARD

Wright is Questionable

shepwrite

if this follows BB's way of reporting injuries, all 3 will be raring to go on Sunday.

Lets hope so.

maybe its just more mangini head games, all 3 injuries are propaganda to xxxx with the vikings.

Rogers is questionable as well lets hope they can both play however i am pretty comfortable with rubin but not poteat if they cant...rubin is a rock against the run but may allow farve to many opportunities to successfully pick on poteat who imo is the weak link if both are out..

Makes sense. Wright is our #1 corner; No Harrison makes the Vikes think they'll be feasting on the rookie Davis; and Rogers, is well, Rogers.

Rogers looked like he was full go later in the week at practice. Wright was very limited on Thursday. Harrison was very limited also. I didn't see him full go all week. He was very limited. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Peerman and Harrison inactive for the game. Wright may go for limited snaps.

Bowens is still banged up and Hall is nursing a sore shoulder. One stinger and we may be down to Wimbley and Veikune at the OLB positions.

Some of these injuries really limit the schemes they will run. Injuries to top players make teams stay in their base defense more. If Wright is a no go, then you can count on a lot of cover 2 zone.

Archived