THE BROWNS BOARD

So... man gets arrested for quoting the Bible in public near perverts....after public OUTRAGE....

calfoxwc

city council says the unbelievable:

Despite outrage over arrest of man who tried to quote Bible at Pride rally, city council members back police: 'There are parameters of decency and civility'

really? The left is desperately working to pervert American children, but "There are paramatersof decency and civility" ????

just........perverted. Trying to destroy America one mind at a time. or, a classroom of minds....

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Were they quoting the part about you should be killing anyone who is gay? 

Or

The part where women should be silent?

Or

The part where you shouldn't feel guilty about smashing baby's heads?

1 watch out somebody's got to call you an islamophobe

2 well, that's actually not a bad idea. 😀

3 an abortion clinics or just for sport?

WSS

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Were they quoting the part about you should be killing anyone who is gay? 

Or

The part where women should be silent?

Or

The part where you shouldn't feel guilty about smashing baby's heads?

1. No one cares about gays, most people have gay friends. No one certainly wants to kill them. Bible verse please?

2. Bible taken out of context by feminist and atheist.

3. I believe that's a lefties ideology.

And they say no one is attacking Catholicism, CCPP can't even hold back.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

1. No one cares about gays, most people have gay friends. No one certainly wants to kill them. Bible verse please?

- defends bible

- plays Christian victim card

There's a lot of crazy ass shit in the bible. Not sure you want to go down that path

Christians no longer being completely in charge and the end all be all doesn't mean they're being attacked

Oh boy

5 hours ago, Jax said:

Only crazy to satan worshipers.

57 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Allow me to step off the reservation for a second. You know I think that gay pride horseshit is meant to shock and offend for the most part but the guy shouting Bible verses at them isn't a whole lot different. Everybody loves attention everybody loves to show off.

WSS

There are a lot of extreme views with whackos in every group, I don't defend the whackos, but I will defend my religion when it's taken out of context or judged by what some whackos do.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- defends bible

There's a lot of crazy ass shit in the bible. Not sure you want to go down that path

Christians no longer being completely in charge and the end all be all doesn't mean they're being attacked

Oh boy

-something wrong with that?

-not playing victim, stating facts

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- defends bible

Oh boy

So we have an Atheist that’s going to lecture us on the Bible?

Just when I think I’ve heard it all. 🤣😂🤡

19 hours ago, Jax said:

Yeah, it's another Christian that has never read the bible. How un-surprising.

‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.' - Leviticus 20:13

Go ahead and try to spin it. Which way will the fake Christian go?

I'm guessing will be the good old:

"That's the Old Testament!" 

So is both versions of the 10 commandments. You disregarding all 613 laws in the old Testament or just the ones you cherry pick?

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.' - Leviticus 20:13

So is both versions of the 10 commandments. You disregarding all 613 laws in the old Testament or just the ones you cherry pick?

I'm pretty sure murder is in the commandments, you tell me who's twisting what. It's also in the Bible that it's not our job to judge others.

You make childish accusations about who reads what without even knowing. I actually read about a third of the Bible, however, I didn't realize reading the Bible was a requirement to practice being a good Christian. I also don't attend church every weekend though I'm always trying to get my kids to go with me. Actually, I don't even manage to go more than once a year. Doesn't matter though as your opinion means zero to me. I live a better Christian life than most people who do attend mass every week. I honestly don't even know the difference between testaments but there's so much in the Bible, I can cherry pick all day long if I see fit. Why not after all, it seems you like to cherry pick from it.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Jax said:

I'm pretty sure murder is in the commandments, you tell me who's twisting what. It's also in the Bible that it's not our job to judge others.

You make childish accusations about who reads what without even knowing. I actually read about a third of the Bible, however, I didn't realize reading the Bible was a requirement to practice being a good Christian. I also don't attend church every weekend though I'm always trying to get my kids to go with me. Actually, I don't even manage to go more than once a year. Doesn't matter though as your opinion means zero to me. I live a better Christian life than most people who do attend mass every week. I honestly don't even know the difference between testaments but there's so much in the Bible, I can cherry pick all day long if I see fit. Why not after all, it seems you like to cherry pick from it.

You can quote the bible to say anything you want it to say. That is kind of the point. Those who cheery pick parts to justify hating people are the real gems. Protestant Christianity has zero to do with living a good Christian life. It is not a religion of good works. There are only two requirements, believe Non-Cheetos Jesus is Goooood and repent. That's it. You could be a child raping murder. As long as you believe in Jeessssuusss and ask him to forgive your child raping/murdering you are good to go to heaven. 

If you don't know anything about bible, then you have no reason to respond to things you know nothing about. Just sit back and practice your made-up personal religion. I guess it's better than being a hate filled evangelical.

Hey proofreader, let me know if there are any problems. thanks.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You can quote the bible to say anything you want it to say. That is kind of the point. Those who cheery pick parts to justify hating people are the real gems. Protestant Christianity has zero to do with living a good Christian life. It is not a religion of good works. There are only two requirements, believe Non-Cheetos Jesus is Goooood and repent. That's it. You could be a child raping murder. As long as you believe in Jeessssuusss and ask him to forgive your child raping/murdering you are good to go to heaven. 

If you don't know anything about bible, then you have no reason to respond to things you know nothing about. Just sit back and practice your made-up personal religion. I guess it's better than being a hate filled evangelical.

Hey proofreader, let me know if there are any problems. thanks.

On the rag again?🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Jax said:

This is a blue ribbon post.

The ignorant slurs have been going on a long time. Years ago, someone crabbed at me about why I thought God existed, and was a Christian.

I told the story about how I fell into a spring in our woods in single digit temps when I was in the fifth grade. A true miracle saved my life.

What happened? A resident atheist ridiculed it every so often for years. Why? It's what they do. That started the hostility that never let up. So, I ended up seeing him? as the woodpecker. ccc is worse. They thrive on negative attention it seems.

27 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yeah I find it fascinating that some atheist care what we believe or don't believe and how we believe. But, I do love miserable people lol.

sorry, I forgot the blue ribbon, Free Blue Ribbon Transparent, Download Free Blue Ribbon Transparent png ...

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Yeah I find it fascinating that some atheist care what we believe or don't believe and how we believe. But, I do love miserable people lol.

There is a reason most of Cheetos's cult members are evangelicals. If you can believe in an invisible sky daddy, you will believe anything. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

to whatever the last poster (loser) posted:

https://www.verywellmind.com/is-someone-gaslighting-you-4147470

That's some indepth reading there... Interesting and well done...

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

There is a reason most of Cheetos's cult members are evangelicals. If you can believe in an invisible sky daddy, you will believe anything. 

That's not entirely accurate, I wouldn't believe anyone trying to convince me that you're intelligent.

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hebrews 8:13 says, “In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.”

Being that it's the Old Testament is not spin, nor is it cherry picking there Cheetos.

When Christ came along things changed. It is what is known as The New Covenant.

I would think that at least you'd be able to understand why Christians call themselves "Followers of Christ." 

Along with the death penalty for homosexuality and incest being abolished, the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth went out the window. So did the dietary laws and restrictions, and the act of mandatory circumcision.

BTw...All the above laws still held by Muslims, those which you liberal assholes have vigorously defended in your war against this county and Christianty.

23 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Hebrews 8:13 says, “In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.”

Being that it's the Old Testament is not spin, nor is it cherry picking there Cheetos.

When Christ came along things changed. It is what is known as The New Covenant.

I would think that at least you'd be able to understand why Christians call themselves "Followers of Christ." 

Along with the death penalty for homosexuality and incest being abolished, the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth went out the window. So did the dietary laws and restrictions, and the act of mandatory circumcision.

BTw...All the above laws still held by Muslims, those which you liberal assholes have vigorously defended in your war against this county and Christianty.

Called it. "That's the Old Testament!" 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Called it. "That's the Old Testament!" 

You just can't refrain being an asshole when you're owned can you?

You called it as cherry picking and spin. It was not.

Christians = followers of Christ = New Testament. Get it cheetos?

19 minutes ago, Jax said:

Then why did you bother to write misinformation?

Why are you talking about things you don't know anything about? You have already said you haven't read the bible. 

It the usually spin by Christians. They cherry pick which parts they are going to follow. If a few of the parts were "abolished", then so were both versions of the 10 commandments.

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Why are you talking about things you don't know anything about? You have already said you haven't read the bible. 

It the usually spin by Christians. They cherry pick which parts they are going to follow. If a few of the parts were "abolished", then so were both versions of the 10 commandments.

Jeezus. Talk about cherry picking. That there was the epitome of it there Cheetos.

The Ten Commandments do not advocate for the killing of gays you moron, therefore they are retained.

I'm getting tired of kicking your ass.