THE BROWNS BOARD

OT: Buckeyes-Trojans

shepwrite

So basically you're the dark side of the force?

Ok, got it.

Thanks Vader, I know a lot of people are always clamoring for a dark brooding figure to hang around and tell them things aren't nearly as great as they think it is.

You should probably go down to the homeless shelters and start advising suicide for those guys. I'm sure it would be appreciated....

Uh, no. I am the gray side of the force, because the concept of the force is all wrong.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhhhh yeah, of course what the hell was I thinking referencing a fictional concept as a point of reference within this argument.

Why don't you give us all your comprehensive list of things that are "wrong" or "not good" or "overrated" so we can avoid discussing these topics with you.

I'm sure it will take a while, I'll check this thread in about 3 weeks when you finally finish your list.....

Yeah, I should make a list, boy that would solve everything. I just make a comment about Mays and you lose your socks over it.

I can't help it the guy isn't the saftey version of Aaron Curry, even though USC fans have their fantasies, mercy.

I don't think it looked like Mayes suffered a serious injury, I suspect he will get retaped and return.

(pardon me, snuck in something on topic)

how dare you go on topic! lol

Yeah dude, just pretend it's this ONE comment that has me calling you out. I'm such a HUGE Mays-fag that I have to defend the cocksucker.

No dude, I'm just pointing out how you speak negatively about anything and everything. Don't act like nobody's called you on this before. I'm just curious what makes a person so consistently negative about every subject. Wife run off with your brother?

Let it go man. We have said our piece. Sounds like USC fans are getting snippy and starting to sweat a little.

It hurts them that their #2 wideout Ronald Johnson is out. Makes it a lot easier to contain Damian Williams.

Yeah, but that is complaining about a faulty air conditioner while losing Sanchez was like stealing rpm's from the engine. Barkley is a true freshman and no matter how talented he is, wouldn't be in the same league Sanchez would be in as a 5 year starter. It will cost TD's and yes, games. Just like Pryor cost OSU the PSU game last year, Barkley is going to cost USC the game tonight because he enables the Buckeyes to crowd the line of scrimmage. They have no respect for his abilites, but for the most part, Barkley is not a good college QB yet which means he deserves no respect to it is deserved.

Guest Aloysius

Good point. Didn't realize it was Gibson; I was more focused on how SC's fullback has more wiggle ability than one of their supposedly big-time RB's (Stefon Johnson).

He probably still projects to OLB. He's too lanky to stay at end.

Guest Aloysius
How does Damian project? Kinda reminds me of Santonio Holmes, maybe with a little better size

He's a first round guy, provided he runs well at the Combine. I'm sure the Jets would love to reunite him with Sanchez.

The only way he drops to the second is if all the talented underclassmen (including Williams) declare for the draft. The economic climate's going to push a lot of guys to the NFL.

He's a first round guy, provided he runs well at the Combine. I'm sure the Jets would love to reunite him with Sanchez.

The only way he drops to the second is if all the talented underclassmen declare.

How would the lack of a CBA and no cap (if that happens) affect the declaration of underclassmen?

Guest Aloysius

Not sure that would have much of an impact. What would is if a new collective bargaining agreement includes a rookie wage scale in 2011; that'd lead to a lot of guys heading to the NFL before it takes effect.

Im happy with the score at half, but there hasn't been a lot of excitement in this game.

Buckeyes look like the better team to me in the first half, Pryor having some accuracy and decision making troubles.

We need a big play or two in the 2nd half, and keep USC from making any.

Good half overall, the beginning and ends sucked. They got to stall USC momentum coming out of the locker and no stupid errors like the pick.

This is a typical OSU choke job. Play a solid first half, completely blow the second half. It doesn't help their cause that USC had that solid drive with just 55 seconds left before halftime and now USC gets the ball back. Go Trojans!

This is a typical OSU choke job. Play a solid first half, completely blow the second half. It doesn't help their cause that USC had that solid drive with just 55 seconds left before halftime and now USC gets the ball back. Go Trojans!

Not with Barkley. He simply isn't any good right now as a starting QB in college. Sanchez comes back and this game is probably over. Shows how much the position means.

You are going to have to hope for a 4th quarter drive. This game is going exactly how I hoped.

God...Terrelle Pryor has the WORST mechanics of any QB I've ever seen. I'm no QB guru, but how bad his mechanics are stands out even to me.

Why does everyone seem to think he's going to be good? So far, all I've seen is a guy who can run fast and heave the ball a long way. Michael Vick could do that as well.

Every pass seems to just float up there, and his accuracy is...suspect to say the least.

Archived