THE BROWNS BOARD

OSU

Riffer X

Not trying to hijack the big thread, but just wanted to make a couple points. You don't score from the 3 yeard line and then kick a FG from the foot yard line??? You ain't winning shit.

Missed opportunities and once again horrendous defensive coordinator coaching in crunch time.

Also, you dicklicks that act like USC and the SEC are on some other planet from OSU can go suck one. It's a bunch of bullshit and tonight proved it.

Here come the Buckeye fooking hates............................

Fook you assholes

6'6", 240 Lb QB and we can't run a QB sneak on short yardage. Instead we run 185 lb Herron. You don't win big games kicking field goals and punting on 4th and 1.

No wonder the Big Ten has a fractured rep. They play not to lose.

Guest Aloysius
Also, you dicklicks that act like USC and the SEC are on some other planet from OSU can go suck one. It's a bunch of bullshit and tonight proved it.

There's a lot of talent on that OSU defense. If they can convince Heyward, Gibson, and Chekwa to stick around another year, they'll be legit contenders for a national title.

6'6", 240 Lb QB and we can't run a QB sneak on short yardage. Instead we run 185 lb Herron. You don't win big games kicking field goals and punting on 4th and 1.

No wonder the Big Ten has a fractured rep. They play not to lose.

Ridiculous bro. They got a horse and don't even use it. Let me coach that team and see if we get in the endzone or not........

Bollman has got to go fooking now, and he is from my hometown.

Heacock should have been gone stupid morons.

There's a lot of talent on that OSU defense. If they can convince Heyward, Gibson, and Chekwa to stick around another year, they'll be legit contenders for a national title.

Alo, what do you think of Rolle? I think that kid is badass mfer.

The Bucks will compete for title next year, but man is this shit getting old.

They got the horses, but I literally think they haven't been the same since Dantonio left.

Not trying to hijack the big thread, but just wanted to make a couple points. You don't score from the 3 yeard line and then kick a FG from the foot yard line??? You ain't winning shit.

Missed opportunities and once again horrendous defensive coordinator coaching in crunch time.

Fook you assholes

Riff,

It was a tough loss to take tonight. I think you hit the nail on the head. When it was 4th down and less than 1 yard to the goal line - you HAVE to have the gonads to go for the TD. If you don't, you're pretty much telling your own team you don't think they're good enough. Keep in mind, if you don't make it - you've got the opponent with a freshman QB pinned inside his own 1 yard line with 3 predictable/conservative handoffs to follow. That should keep ideal field position in your favor so you can get the 3 points eventually anyway.

I gotta say all the way up to the FINAL drive tonight - I was VERY VERY VERY pleasantly surprised by OSU's d-line. I liked the entire defense for the first 59 minutes. In the football sense of Queer Eye - I fell in love with Rolle. I also enjoyed Heyward quite a bit tonight too. I was happy they didn't show me candyass respect for the opponent schemes all night like they did vrs LSU, Florida and USC (last year). They competed and it's WHY they were still in the game in the final 2 minutes.

It just looked like the Defense got tired because Pryor wasn't moving the offense enough to rest those guys. When you're sucking gas in the 4th quarter - the LAST guy you want your defense matching up with is a RB with blazing speed like McKnight.

- Tom F.

Guest Aloysius
Alo, what do you think of Rolle? I think that kid is badass mfer.

Was impressed with him, as well as Heyward & Gibson on the d-line.

Rolle reminds me a little of Georgia's Rennie Curran: both are "undersized" but can really play.

BTW, this season is not over yet.

True. The Penn State game should be a good one.

Fook you assholes

There's only one OSU that beats USC on a regular basis.

FYI that USC rook QB sucks.

Yeah, a freshman QB playing only his second game - an away game at the 'Shoe...... Geezus, I thought you were just a homer, but I realized you are just a dumbass, period.

And if you want to talk about a QB that sucks, take a look at Terrelle Pryor. This guy has ZERO, and I mean ZERO leadership qualities about him. Barking at his receivers. Barking at the other team. Seemingly blaming everyone but himself. He cannot make a throw unless it is down the middle of the field - anything outside the hashes or a deep throw, he goes kaput. He is the one thing keeping OSU from taking that next step. Flame away...

Seems like they got pretty good at it once Derek Anderson left. Now if your team could only remember the importance of keeping Penn State under 60 points they just might get a little more cred.

I gotta somewhat agree about the freshman QB. When he WAS completing important passes - some were out of bounds, some required circus catches and others were just behind guys. He'll get a slight tip of the hat for not HURTING his team at crunch time at a very tough place to win on the road as a true freshman. That said, I'm not gonna blow the kid like Musberger wanted to do primarily because he called the game. I think Brent already named his 4 BCS candidates in this week 2 of the season. And what a surprise - ONE of them just won the game he worked. That gets kind of old every single September.

Was anyone else thinking how gay that bleach blonde QB hairdoo looked? He didn't get hurt - his limp wrist just fell asleep a couple times.

- Tom F.

Yeah, a freshman QB playing only his second game - an away game at the 'Shoe...... Geezus, I thought you were just a homer, but I realized you are just a dumbass, period.

And if you want to talk about a QB that sucks, take a look at Terrelle Pryor. This guy has ZERO, and I mean ZERO leadership qualities about him. Barking at his receivers. Barking at the other team. Seemingly blaming everyone but himself. He cannot make a throw unless it is down the middle of the field - anything outside the hashes or a deep throw, he goes kaput. He is the one thing keeping OSU from taking that next step. Flame away...

Dude you gotta move on with your life. Your hatred for a 19 year old kid is stalkeresque and quite frankly is really weird. You post almost exclusively on Pryor and take every chance you get to try to slam the kid like he fooked yo momma or something.

Grow up and get over it, the kid chose OSU.

Not any happier about that game today. Not sure if I'm going to rewatch it either.

That was a serious kick in the nuts.

Get a bag of ice for the grapefruits, buy some cold beer for today and listen to your buddy Flugel about yesterday. It's over! Tressell will NEVER get that gutcheck back on the freakin 1 yard line. He told his team they weren't good enough and his prophecy came true right before time expired. And coincidentally the team that WON - converted 4th and 1 situations. No guts - no glory. It's that simple.

Just be GLAD you don't live in SEC country where their favorite thing to do all week is call in to the sports radio station and tell everyone how overrated Ohio State is. EVERY freakin time I think OSU is ready to silence their critics - they only recruit more critics. Do you know how much they're gonna laugh at kicking a FG from the half yard line? Trust me - alot! I'm still baffled by that.

- Tom F.

THE PLAYERS DID NOT LOSE THIS GAME... TRESSEL LOST THIS GAME

I love Tressel because we do beat Michigan BUT...... Running the same play at the one yard line with a 185 pounder against USC? How about that we dont have a fulltime offensive coordinator........ the offensive planning and play calling was horrible....... TP was horrible...... I think Tressel is also the qb coach.......

WE SHOULD HAVE WON.... I thought the Defense played GREAT last night and gave the Offense the oppurtunity to win......

I saw our Slot reciver with a 15 yard buffer 6 times in formation with NO ONE on him because the LBs' and DE were pinched in to contain TP......... From the Sideline Tressel as our Offensive coordinator can not see this........ The offensive game planning was horrible along with TP....... Yes he made some nice throws but overall his delivery is terrible and his decision making "which you see how Pete Carroll forms great QB's by planning" is terrible because of our offensive schemes.....

We win purely on talent until we meet major programs who have the same amount of talent but the coaching is superior because of game planning.

I WANT A FULL TIME OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND A BETTER QB DEVELOPMENTAL COACH TRESSEL NEEDS TO BE A HEAD COACH NOT O COORDINATOR AND QB COACH.

TP's HORRIBLE int led to that first quarter td...... USC DID NOT BEAT US..... OUR COACH DID.

He throws just fine when he remembers to plant his feet and step into it. Most of this throws were from his back foot if you watched the game.

Ridiculous bro. They got a horse and don't even use it. Let me coach that team and see if we get in the endzone or not........

Bollman has got to go fooking now, and he is from my hometown.

Heacock should have been gone stupid morons.

I've been bitching about Bollman and Heacock for a couple of years now. Tressel doesn't have the balls to get rid of them. If you can't make the tough decisions, then you don't deserve to be a head coach. I am sick of getting out-coached. Bullshit!! That game made me sick. I can't even watch ESPN today.

Archived