THE BROWNS BOARD

Some more indictments for confirmed rapist.

cccjwh

7 hours ago, Neo said:

So you join the Browns Board and come straight here? Do you even post in the football forum? So which other ailias is yours I'm wondering?🤔

Funny you don’t mention this poster with a political avatar, with nearly 3000 posts….none of them on the football board.

IMG_4598.jpeg

9 hours ago, Neo said:

So you join the Browns Board and come straight here? Do you even post in the football forum? So which other ailias is yours I'm wondering?🤔

If you read my post when I first joined you'd know.

No alias, but a silly thing to ponder.

9 hours ago, Neo said:

He's not guilty yet but they don't just going around arresting people for no reason. Apparently they think they have enough to convince a jury he's guilty. That's how things work in this country.

Oh they don't? How many times has he been indicted? But it's almost election time so...

So you want proof that he actually broken laws but when people ask for proof of Trump's election fraud claims they convieniently don't need proof. 

I didn't ask for proof did I? I asked cccp why he thinks Trump is guilty and to explain it, but he hasn't other than posting talking point highlights. You guys should have some reasons why you think such because it sounds like you guys all but convicted him already. You're on a forum to debate so I hope it's not offensive I asked.

What exactly do you guys think Trump is guilty of and how? Please do not post what he was indicted for, we clearly see that.

On the other hand you are grossly mistaken. People have posted tons of evidence pointing to Trump's claims. Tons.

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

Pull up the details of the indictment. Google is your friend.

No it's not!!!... It's a woke , Liberal search engine...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jax said:

That's part of the reason they can't list their own opinion or reasons of what makes him guilty of said charges.

Like wheres the DNA and physical evidence?.. They have none... They just fabricate charges as they go along to fit their narrative...

On 8/6/2023 at 10:36 AM, Jax said:

Are you saying he didn't try to stop the vote count?

Yes, I believe he did. 

Are you saying he didn't organize fake electors?

Yes, I believe he did. 

Are you saying he didn't try to get "his" electors counted instead of the real ones?

Yes, I believe he did. 

Are you saying he didn't conspire with other people to do any of these things?

Yes, I believe he did. 

Any single thing listed above is breaking the law.

Grand jury indicted him, and a criminal jury is the one that will determine if he is guilty. Just like a jury ruled he is rapist.

Again, the indictment only summarizes the evidence that proves each of these incidents of him breaking the law. Enough for a grand jury to indicted him.

image.png.60d7ea4628a369173cbcc973736d4856.png

So, when Pence is on the stand and tells the jury the Cheetos told him to reject the electoral votes. Are they going to believe him. Cause you know Cheetos won't be testifying. 

When Rusty Bowers is on the stand and tells the jury Cheetos asked him to break his oath and throw away his state's real electors and replace them with the fake ones. Will they believe him?

Just an fyi...

In fiscal year 2022, only 290 of 71,954 defendants in federal criminal cases – about 0.4% – went to trial and were acquitted, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of the latest available statistics from the federal judiciary. Another 1,379 went to trial and were found guilty (1.9%).

The overwhelming majority of defendants in federal criminal cases that year did not go to trial at all. About nine-in-ten (89.5%) pleaded guilty, while another 8.2% had their case dismissed at some point in the judicial process, according to the data from the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/06/14/fewer-than-1-of-defendants-in-federal-criminal-cases-were-acquitted-in-2022/#:~:text=In fiscal year 2022%2C only,were found guilty (1.9%).

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, I believe he did. 

Yes, I believe he did. 

Are you saying he didn't try to get "his" electors counted instead of the real ones?

Yes, I believe he did. 

Yes, I believe he did. 

Grand jury indicted him, and a criminal jury is the one that will determine if he is guilty. Just like a jury ruled he is rapist.

Again, the indictment only summarizes the evidence that proves each of these incidents of him breaking the law. Enough for a grand jury to indicted him.

So, when Pence is on the stand and tells the jury the Cheetos told him to reject the electoral votes. Are they going to believe him. Cause you know Cheetos won't be testifying. 

When Rusty Bowers is on the stand and tells the jury Cheetos asked him to break his oath and throw away his state's real electors and replace them with the fake ones. Will they believe him?

Just an fyi...

In fiscal year 2022, only 290 of 71,954 defendants in federal criminal cases – about 0.4% – went to trial and were acquitted, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of the latest available statistics from the federal judiciary. Another 1,379 went to trial and were found guilty (1.9%).

The overwhelming majority of defendants in federal criminal cases that year did not go to trial at all. About nine-in-ten (89.5%) pleaded guilty, while another 8.2% had their case dismissed at some point in the judicial process, according to the data from the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/06/14/fewer-than-1-of-defendants-in-federal-criminal-cases-were-acquitted-in-2022/#:~:text=In fiscal year 2022%2C only,were found guilty (1.9%).

Show us physical evidence... We'll wait you cock roach...

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, I believe he did. 

Yes, I believe he did. 

Yes, I believe he did. 

Yes, I believe he did. 

Just an fyi...

IMG_4603.png

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, nickers said:

Show us physical evidence... We'll wait you cock roach...

19 hours ago, Jax said:

Let me know how the conviction goes skippy, go tell the court you believe and they'll definitely lock him up for good.

Indictments don't show all the evidence, it summarizes evidence. They have hours of testimony under auth, text messages, phone records, and etc. 

I'll let you know just like with the Fox trial, rape triil and etc. 

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Indictments don't show all the evidence, it summarizes evidence. They have hours of testimony under auth, text messages, phone records, and etc. 

I'll let you know just like with the Fox trial, rape triil and etc. 

Then you have nothing... bye!

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It will all come out in the trial, and you will ignore it and then just blame the derp state when Cheetos loses again. Just like the last trial he lost. 

That trial was fixed and skewed you stupid fool..

On 8/6/2023 at 9:13 AM, Canton Dawg said:

Funny you don’t mention this poster with a political avatar, with nearly 3000 posts….none of them on the football board.

IMG_4598.jpeg

He's just registered troll whose aim is to gaslight and antagonize.. I grew up on the street.. I know a charlatan when I encounter one

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

I've asked the same thing for people believing the election lie and I'm still here waiting1030_LL_bones-1030x579-1.jpg.62c50e420d8c9a91f405861251f36ee8.jpg

Look at Joe's rally's... You don't honestly believe he got 81 mill in votes do you?.. If you do.. I have Eskimo icicles to sell you...

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I've asked the same thing for people believing the election lie and I'm still here waiting1030_LL_bones-1030x579-1.jpg.62c50e420d8c9a91f405861251f36ee8.jpg

Well you're just being disingenuous, there's been plenty we posted, linked to and talked about.

Anyways, this is about Trumps trial, you got nothing.

• Thanks 1

Nov 8, 2021In Our Broken Elections: How the Left Changed the Way You Vote, the duo with three decades of voting study between them highlighted the 1,334 cases of fraud and 1,147 criminal convictions...

The fact is, election fraud is real, and as many of the examples in The Heritage Foundation's Election Fraud Database show, they can change the outcome of an election. And yet many in the media ...