THE BROWNS BOARD

Collinsworthless

Legacy Fan

Worse than usual last night.

Anybody notice him doing his best to trash BQ in the 1st half, basically banking on that if BQ failed, he'd have some soundbites he could point to to prove he knew what he was talking about? Douche.

He started to turn it around when we were up by 13 and BQ's rating never left triple digits.

Then his high-fiving white guy line of "Jay Cutler makes his own 'the Drive' in just one throw," right after the WNBA Network shows the "the Drive" footage.

Collinsworth has ED.

Worse than usual last night.

Anybody notice him doing his best to trash BQ in the 1st half, basically banking on that if BQ failed, he'd have some soundbites he could point to to prove he knew what he was talking about? Douche.

He started to turn it around when we were up by 13 and BQ's rating never left triple digits.

Then his high-fiving white guy line of "Jay Cutler makes his own 'the Drive' in just one throw," right after the WNBA Network shows the "the Drive" footage.

Collinsworth has ED.

I must have heard things a bit different. I thought Collinsworth was praising Quinn most of the night. Oh well!

The NFL Network has some idiots working for them; Collinsworth is one of them

That said; however, they are not as bad as the Big Ten Network. I swear those fools took the set from Lanagan's afternoon movie on Channel 43 back in the day.....very cheap

I swear those fools took the set from Lanagan's afternoon movie on Channel 43 back in the day.....very cheap

whoa...you actually watched that crap!?!?!?!

icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

I remember catching it when I was home sick from school; it was on before the Munsters or Lost In Space. Man those were some horrid prizes he gave out (a loaf of bread from Rego's or something like that); the cash prize that went up by .43 every day if no one got the correct answer to the movie clip

That mirrors my experience pretty closely.

Home sick from school, watching the Prize Movie waiting for Speed Racer and Lost In Space to come on.

I'm pretty sure Lanegan was lit up on there from time to time. I didn't even know what drunk was back then, but I knew when Lanegan was having one of his "goofy" days.

Doug

P.S. Collinsworth is a worthless douche. I actually liked Trumpy as an announcer.

:lol:

Oh yeah...John had to be drunk to do that stuff!!

Of course, SuperHost wasn't exactly a tee-totaller!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LOL...Yeah, I doubt ole Supe (Marty Sullivan) even needed makeup for that red nose.

Doug

:lol:

Oh yeah...John had to be drunk to do that stuff!!

Of course, SuperHost wasn't exactly a tee-totaller!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LOL...Yeah, I doubt ole Supe (Marty Sullivan) even needed makeup for that red nose.

Doug

Why Furns, I had no idea he was a bit of a social partier..

Great vids Lister!

Just a couple of days ago, I was trying to explain the severity of the Blizzards of '77 and '78 to a co-worker out here in Arizona. They can't even begin to fathom what it was like.

I remember the Blizzard of '78...going to bed the night before it was raining and 60 degrees. Woke up for school at 7 a.m. and the snow had drifted to just below my 2ND STORY bedroom window.

I climbed out the window. Tunneled with my hands to get to our shed to get to the snow shovels. Then I had to dig out the doors so we could get in and out. Missed 3 weeks of school from that one.

Doug

Great vids Lister!

Just a couple of days ago, I was trying to explain the severity of the Blizzards of '77 and '78 to a co-worker out here in Arizona. They can't even begin to fathom what it was like.

I remember the Blizzard of '78...going to bed the night before it was raining and 60 degrees. Woke up for school at 7 a.m. and the snow had drifted to just below my 2ND STORY bedroom window.

I climbed out the window. Tunneled with my hands to get to our shed to get to the snow shovels. Then I had to dig out the doors so we could get in and out. Missed 3 weeks of school from that one.

Doug

Come on Furns, I grew up in the Bula, the real snow belt.

I loved playing me some hoop on my court in the winter, there were times we had a 15 foot wall surrounding my court from snow.

Come on Furns, I grew up in the Bula, the real snow belt.

I loved playing me some hoop on my court in the winter, there were times we had a 15 foot wall surrounding my court from snow.

I guess it's all relative Riff. That Blizzard in '78 totally blew my mind. We weren't used to that kind of snowfall in Sandtown. At the time I had a hot and heavy girlfriend (she was my first icon_e_wink.gif if you know what I mean) in Huron 9 miles away. 3 days after that blizzard, I decided to hell with it and decided to walk to Huron since the roads were all impassable.

I'll never forget that walk between Sandtown and Huron. There were backhoes about every 100 yards dumping the snow off to the side. Cleveland Road was like a 9 mile tunnel with 20 foot piles of snow on either side the whole way there.

Her Dad was none to pleased that my Arctic ass came walking up to his door that day. It never dawned on me he'd be off work (Huron High School principal) because of the snow. He was more than a little irked when his wife insisted he give me a ride home that night. I guess I wasn't thinking straight. Ain't no blizzard getting in the way of my jacked up hormones.

As for the 'Bula. I have an Aunt in Geneva so I can relate to what your saying. I spent several weekends up there over the years and what would be 2 inches in Sandtown would easily be 10 at her place.

Doug

Archived