THE BROWNS BOARD

Please draft or trade for a QB next year!!

dawg08

I am an idiot. I am not a coach or talent evaluator, nor am I involved in pro football in any manner, but how is that I could see more value in AP than JT?

How?

How is that we passed on all those rumored #1 picks for BQ and a chance to draft Sanchez for...for THIS?!

BQ is the same as at ND. Nice touch sometimes, but generally very, very inconsistent. (CUT!)

BE is garbage. (CUT!)

DA is garbage. (CUT!)

CUT! CUT! CUT!

-Al

The defense played pretty well today, it was not their fault the Browns lost.

agreed, it's not their fault quinn fumbled the ball and were forced to play a lot more than they should have.

for the entire first half they were nearly shutting down adrian peterson, which not even the best defenses can normally do, it's the second half trainwreck thanks to mostly quinn and bad play calling that lost the game.

but whatever, just draft well next year and this team will be better. QUINN needs to get some guts and throw the ball deeper.

If I hear the "defense" played pretty well today bs again, I will scream. Newflash: They weren't good enough either. Don't blame the offense for their sins.

The defense played well for about 25 minutes.. then they were just dominated and worn down by the vikings OL and AP.. you gotta play defense 60 minutes. The entire team was outplayed.. special teams included. But for one run by Cribbs.

agreed, it's not their fault quinn fumbled the ball and were forced to play a lot more than they should have.

for the entire first half they were nearly shutting down adrian peterson, which not even the best defenses can normally do, it's the second half trainwreck thanks to mostly quinn and bad play calling that lost the game.

but whatever, just draft well next year and this team will be better. QUINN needs to get some guts and throw the ball deeper.

Quinn looked horrific today but that boy was totally on his own. He ran for his life the whole second half.

Can this FO please go out and get a QB next year. Whatever it takes get a freakin QB!!!

Oh no a QB had a bad game....lets scrap the project.

sheesh...Some of you need to grow some balls this is pathetic. Give him time you impatient bastards! It was just ONE GAME! Would you not want Eli Manning just because a crappy Browns defense beat his offense down on Monday night last year?? Again, it was just ONE GAME!

The defense played well for about 25 minutes.. then they were just dominated and worn down by the vikings OL and AP.. you gotta play defense 60 minutes. The entire team was outplayed.. special teams included. But for one run by Cribbs.

Nice post. People are pointing fingers at individual performances, when those were symptoms of the bigger problem. Once the Vikes got warmed up they dominated us. We had no answer for AP, and no answers for their D.

They are who we thought they were. And for today we were who the analysts said we were.

Archived