THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.

joflockhart

Look,

For now Brady is the guy. No matter what us DA guys think, we need to shut up and support Quinn. WE ARE BROWNS FANS FIRST!!! DA would have made no difference in that game yesterday.

Im one of the biggest DA guys but Im on board with what Mangini wants to do. It was 1 game, lets see what Quinn does against Denver, remember last year Quinn had a very solid game against that defense!

GO BROWNS!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Quinn tried passes beyond 20 yards. a) pass interference play B) the INT that seems to be WR/QB misque c) TD pass to Royal

Perhpas you'd rather he force it down field into coverage like the two guys I just mentioned.

I might like it if he could keep the O on the field for more than 3 plays....so the D remains fresh.....how's that suit ya?

wow, and such a wit too. Can't wait to see the next 1000 post of yours...oh wait. who ever you are you'll get bored acting like a fool eventually.

and way to miss the reference....

there was no reference....and you just toss out accusations without substantiation...as to acting like a fool...all I have to do is watch you and learn.

I might like it is he could keep the O on the field for more than 3 plays....so the D remains fresh.....how's that suit ya?

He did that in the 1st half. Hence why going into half time CLE was ahead in the TOP. But certainly did not in the second half.

CLE didn't lose yesterday because of what Quinn did or didn't do. But I would certainly say Quinn didn't help the team cause yesterday.

Look,

For now Brady is the guy. No matter what us DA guys think, we need to shut up and support Quinn. WE ARE BROWNS FANS FIRST!!! DA would have made no difference in that game yesterday.

Im one of the biggest DA guys but Im on board with what Mangini wants to do. It was 1 game, lets see what Quinn does against Denver, remember last year Quinn had a very solid game against that defense!

GO BROWNS!

I am a Browns fan...but after all this crap over how great bq will be it's hard not to want to rub some noses in the poop...I see flaws in both QB's and hope we draft one next year...cause I have little confidence in either qb on our roster

:laughs:hey genius...this is my main name....your are a poltroon who has no idea what the f you are talking about..mr 1700+posts...as to being spawned..shouldn't you be dead now like all the other salmon?

When did all the salmon die?

Poor salmons...

He did that in the 1st half. Hence why going into half time CLE was ahead in the TOP. But certainly did not in the second half.

CLE didn't lose yesterday because of what Quinn did or didn't do. But I would certainly say Quinn didn't help the team cause yesterday.

we finally agree on something.

Moon,

QUINN IS THE GUY! GET OVER IT, BE A REAL FAN AND ROOT FOR YOUR TEAM AS A WHOLE!! NO NEED TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE!

:laughs:what's to get over? Quinn stunk yesterday...plain and simple...I do support the team..back in the day I didn't think much of dixon or minnifield as people...not players mind you but people...but I supported them none the less

Moon,

Im hoping you show up on my show tomorrow night. TK's Tirade

www.wildtalkradio.com

Im gonna take the time to make a point that we should consider taking your Browns fan card away, your making no sense.

Drop the silly arguement and be a fan, give Quinn atleast another 2-3 weeks

maybe I;'ll put you on the famous JA list =) it would be worth it

Moon,

Im hoping you show up on my show tomorrow night. TK's Tirade

www.wildtalkradio.com

Im gonna take the time to make a point that we should consider taking your Browns fan card away, your making no sense.

Drop the silly arguement and be a fan, give Quinn atleast another 2-3 weeks

maybe I;'ll put you on the famous JA list =) it would be worth it

dude..perhaps you should have looked at all my posts...I said give him 6 games..if he still sucks then let him ride the pine...as far as showing up...sure why not?

Guest ATENEARS
Lumnuts and Stan sure are pretty damn silent on Mondays when DA has his multiple bad games.

Nice to finally see you two dipshits on a Monday.

That's funny, from your account DA has shit the bed and is done. On the same hand, I had to field whinning about Lum all off-season. And just recently in the past few weeks In fact, one even layed down a tough guy ultimatum that if Lum don't stop posting then he is going to leave.

Which is it? Was Lum here the past year posting to a nusiance, or was he in hiding til now?

doh!

Me? I flip flop stroking QB's constantly, over-inflating them and all of a sudden 'on this Monday' I call one to the streets.

Yeah, you have us pegged.

Moon,

Then give him 6 games =) and be a Browns Fan. To be honest Quinn did not play that bad yesterday! When you barely have the ball in the second half you cant get anything going.

My show has an interactive chat at the site. I might have a new phone number set up for tomorrow. Im looking into it. I will let you know. Whether I agree or disagree with any of you, all from this awesome site are welcome on my show anytime!

Guest ATENEARS
Hahaha.....man ain't that the truth. Although I gotta give stan credit, I've never seen a message board owner continue to host a board in which over half the population can't stand him.

I have, I signed up on tumbleweed.com and out of one other member there by the name of Rich, i couldn't speak for him, but I hated the owner so that made up half the member base.

Guest ATENEARS
WOW, all full of agnst aren't we?

Someone once told me Dawgbones.com is a good place for people who like to whine like you.

So when Quinn starts next sunday, are you gonna be in your seat in the stands in your DA jersey purchaded at thebrownsboard.com?

I only whined today ... Monday, remember?

And it is www.TheBrownsSTORE.com, get it right.

Which is it? Was Lum here the past year posting to a nusiance, or was he in hiding til now?

You're god damn right he was a fooking hiding no show after shitty performances by DA. Don't try and feed me this bullshit that Numnuts was here good or bad with DA. He had no defense of the piss poor play so he never showed up.

You're ready to hang Quinn as if 4 games is the deciding # of starts. Fook that, have a seat fella. Quinn has a few more games to be measured by.

Fooking hypocrites.

Guest ATENEARS
So there's a specific number of days before you get your free pass to Dawgbones?

Just making sure everyone here is held to the same standards is all.

Remember. As bad as Quinn played, He'll still be the starter this sunday. That says alot about DA doesn't it?

No, come over to Dawgbones.com right now ... the discussions are much better. No Quinn haters there, just apologist ... it's freaking awesome. I'm posting under the name Quinn10 ... there are like 104 of us with similar names, but it's awesome

Guest ATENEARS
You're god damn right he was a fooking hiding no show after shitty performances by DA. Don't try and feed me this bullshit that Numnuts was here good or bad with DA. He had no defense of the piss poor play so he never showed up.

You're ready to hang Quinn as if 4 games is the deciding # of starts. Fook that, have a seat fella. Quinn has a few more games to be measured by.

Fooking hypocrites.

Not my man Lums, that dude has HorseBalls, he kicks all your asses on a daily basis win/lose/draw.

I'm not ready to hang Quinn, just get his vanila ass out of here. Geez, after watching that shit I expected to see him star in a Tops grocery store commerical and ride across the screen on that shopping cart.

Guest ATENEARS
Cute. but we all know you are a DA FAG plain and simple.

SO again, What's it say about DA that he couldn't beat out a QB that you say sucks as bad as BQ does?

I don't know, what?

Guest ATENEARS
Nah I thought it was 4 int games when all your team needs is a win against the worst team in your divison.

Do you still get a woody thinking about how close DA got us to the playoffs that year?

Yes, I do ... Dawson should have nailed that kick in Oakland.

I am a Browns fan...but after all this crap over how great bq will be it's hard not to want to rub some noses in the poop...I see flaws in both QB's and hope we draft one next year...cause I have little confidence in either qb on our roster

No one has ever said BQ WOULD be great.

Right everyone elses fault but your loverboy.

We understand DA Fag.

Heck Winslow shouldn't have let himself get punked out of bounds either right?

Your Love for DA is admirable.

But two straight coaching staffs have now decided DA's career is behind him and Quinn, while maybe average, gives them a better chance to win.

that is conjecture about two coaching staffs....

Mangini has a CAREER...... he cant be blamed by starting BQ because he was not his draft pick BUT he can be blamed for starting DA instead of BQ..... Its a smart move on his part for his personal career. If BQ craps the bed he can say he wanted to see him play and he was someone elses high draft pick, if he is good than he will look like a good talent evaluater.

He always has DA in his back pocket and he knows it.

This is still an ENTERTAINMENT TICKET BASED BUSINESS which means fans and the owner who is sensitive about ticket sales..... Fans want to see the first rounder rightfully so when the team is floundering...... It still is a business not just a sport and like Rac and the general dictator Savage they can be FIRED.....

So stop with the conjecture about skill levels of players we dont know all of the ins and outs.... You can make multiple devils advocate arguments based on pure conjecture.

Mangini for his own personal career would have been crazy to start DA over BQ even if he thinks it is better for the team because he knows when a new regime is taking over the team is in flux and not optimal for winning right off the bat. Too many variables can go wrong until he has a couple of years to get his players and system installed.

BQ crapped the bed and continued what he showed last year, he only shined against a horrible defense.... WE NEED MORE DATA to find an average mean.

The right side of the line sucks and we need at least 80-100 yards in rushing along with the chemistry BQ needs to develop with his skill players. Next week he should do better against a weaker defense but we should see some sort of average after 6-8 games of different level defenses and time to develop chemistry with the team and NEW offensive coordinator.

IF he continues you can gaurantee DA will be playing this year, if not and he progresses we MIGHT have our franchise QB.

that is conjecture about two coaching staffs....

Mangini has a CAREER...... he cant be blamed by starting BQ because he was not his draft pick BUT he can be blamed for starting DA instead of BQ..... Its a smart move on his part for his personal career. If BQ craps the bed he can say he wanted to see him play and he was someone elses high draft pick, if he is good than he will look like a good talent evaluater.

He always has DA in his back pocket and he knows it.

This is still an ENTERTAINMENT TICKET BASED BUSINESS which means fans and the owner who is sensitive about ticket sales..... Fans want to see the first rounder rightfully so when the team is floundering...... It still is a business not just a sport and like Rac and the general dictator Savage they can be FIRED.....

So stop with the conjecture about skill levels of players we dont know all of the ins and outs.... You can make multiple devils advocate arguments based on pure conjecture.

Mangini for his own personal career would have been crazy to start DA over BQ even if he thinks it is better for the team because he knows when a new regime is taking over the team is in flux and not optimal for winning right off the bat. Too many variables can go wrong until he has a couple of years to get his players and system installed.

BQ crapped the bed and continued what he showed last year, he only shined against a horrible defense.... WE NEED MORE DATA to find an average mean.

The right side of the line sucks and we need at least 80-100 yards in rushing along with the chemistry BQ needs to develop with his skill players. Next week he should do better against a weaker defense but we should see some sort of average after 6-8 games of different level defenses and time to develop chemistry with the team and NEW offensive coordinator.

IF he continues you can gaurantee DA will be playing this year, if not and he progresses we MIGHT have our franchise QB.

this is the most sensible post I have seen on this subject...rather than calls for blind loyalty to someone I have deep reservations about

The bigger problem is Braylon Edwards. That dude sucks balls and is intentionally trying to make Quinn look bad. Braylon is a cake eater and a d-bag

Yep. That's exactly what Braylon is doing. Trying to make Quinn look bad while simultaneously making himself look bad, and in a contract year too. The nerve of that guy.

Yep. That's exactly what Braylon is doing. Trying to make Quinn look bad while simultaneously making himself look bad, and in a contract year too. The nerve of that guy.

You can make an argument that he isn't trying to intentionally kill Quinn but nobody can make an case for him not sucking shit. That ship has sailed... He had a chance to be a great receiver and dropped the ball

For what it's worth, Reggie Rucker was just on WKNR talking about the Quinn pick. Reggie stated that the INT was squarely on BE. To paraphrase, Reggie said the sight adjustment against the coverage was the route that Quinn threw expecting BE to run and the correct one. BE adjusted his route again after the snap, which is a no no. While as some have said, the inside could have been 6, that isn't seen presnap and you can't adjust to that route after the snap. The reason is because the presnap read (the route Quinn expected BE to be running) requires the ball to be out before that inside read BE ran can be seen. Quinn is already letting the ball go by the time BE makes that move inside.

That was Reggie's take, for what it's worth.

Archived