THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.

joflockhart

Sorry Rif, I just wanted to use the bathhouse line.

You are a HOF mod, this place got gay because of QB lust not anything you did.

My Appletini is a little dry though, and I prefer it when the towel boy wears the white #10 half shirt.

Zombo

That last sentence is officially disturbing.

In another thread I mentioned if you were up for a December trip to Cleveland....after reading that sentence...forget I mentioned it..

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DA threw the 5 TDs in his 4th start, not his 5th. DA's 5th was the OAK game in 2007.

And you get whiney everytime BQ is mentioned. So there is zero difference.

Unfortunately, DA's start #17 looked identical to his 3rd start featuring the same 4 backbreaking INTs just 365 days later. BTW, start #17 was against the same Cincy team Dumb Ass had his career day on earlier that season.

To be fair, let's see how DA progressed shortly thereafter:

Start #19? 10 points vrs Dallas

Start #20? 6 points vrs Pitt

Start #21? 10 points vrs Balt

Start #24? 11 points vrs Washington

Start #27? 6 points vrs Indy

Geee, why would we ever want to consider anything else at QB? DA's Todd Philcox impersonation is kind of cute or we wouldn't have 2-3 guys fighting so hard over their man.

- Tom F.

To be fair, let's see how DA progressed shortly thereafter:

Start #19? 10 points vrs Dallas

Start #20? 6 points vrs Pitt

Start #21? 10 points vrs Balt

Start #24? 11 points vrs Washington

Start #27? 6 points vrs Indy

I am fooking shocked DA did not get the starting job coming into the 2009 season.

Shocked!!!

Oh wait, isn't he the same STARTING QB that couldn't pass for over 140 yards in 80% of his starts last season?

But, but, but, but.......he played in the Pro Bowl bro. He won 10 games in 2007. Didn't the defensive coordinators get THAT memo?

Damnit, I guess not.

Sorry Rif, I just wanted to use the bathhouse line.

You are a HOF mod, this place got gay because of QB lust not anything you did.

My Appletini is a little dry though, and I prefer it when the towel boy wears the white #10 half shirt.

Zombo

I prefer my Martini "dirty" with extra olives. :)

I am fooking shocked DA did not get the starting job coming into the 2009 season.

Shocked!!!

Oh wait, isn't he the same STARTING QB that couldn't pass for over 140 yards in 80% of his starts last season?

But, but, but, but.......he played in the Pro Bowl bro. He won 10 games in 2007. Didn't the defensive coordinators get THAT memo?

Damnit, I guess not.

Wait... he stunk in the Pro Bowl- with the best wrs the game has to offer, and no blitzing.

Maybe, just maybe DA will "get it" and turn into an elite NFL qb. But the odds are against it. I smell Scott Mitchell syndrome.

A while back, there was an incident where Brady and some buddies were calling people fags or something and some guy called the police. Remember that? Next there was the Shaun Smith incident where Brady got popped in the mouth. Maybe Brady is a cocky spoiled a hole? On this you tube video at around the 10 second mark, you can see Brady get an attitude and say "throw the ball". The video also shows his completion percentage is horrible.

Brady Quinn has been getting talked up for so long that I started to drink the kool aid myself. The only problem was Sunday rolled along and I was reminded how awkward of a QB he is. His arms look too big, his release looks slow and his accuracy looked terrible; especially on that backward pass/fumble he let loose. Yes, He looks great in the huddle and on the line of scrimmage, but once the ball was snapped he looked like poo. I am glad we finally get to see what Brady can do. I hope he steps up his game and proves he can play in this league, but I have not been impressed with him so far.

Finally, I am not that impressed with DA either, but Ive seen him at his best and he can really shine when he's hot. Of course when he sucks he sucks, but, It's hard to make a comparison at this point because we have yet to see Brady get hot. He is getting his chance, but I wonder how long of a leash he is really on if he stays cold..

A while back, there was an incident where Brady and some buddies were calling people fags or something and some guy called the police. Remember that? Next there was the Shaun Smith incident where Brady got popped in the mouth. Maybe Brady is a cocky spoiled a hole? On this you tube video at around the 10 second mark, you can see Brady get an attitude and say "throw the ball". The video also shows his completion percentage is horrible..

Does your mom know you're stealing her wireless web from the basement? I thimk you can stick the 10 second mark right up your ass.

A while back, there was an incident where Brady and some buddies were calling people fags or something and some guy called the police. Remember that? Next there was the Shaun Smith incident where Brady got popped in the mouth. Maybe Brady is a cocky spoiled a hole?

So a bunch of C-Bus college frat-dogger drunks get into a shouting match with an NFL QB. Best case scenario, they're tOSU students (Notre Dame rival) who had too much to drink. Worst case: they've failed out of Akron and are projecting their failure as H.S. football heroes onto Quinn & his party.

Next we have a washed up loud mouth than can't even hold a roster spot on the previously worst team in the league. Al Davis & Mike Brown aren't calling either.

But you're right, Quinn's probably the asshole in both situations. :rolleyes:

Archived