THE BROWNS BOARD

Entire police department resigns in Minnesota town, leaves mayor ‘blindsided’: 'Zero applicants'

Vambo

with the welfare babies - if you don't support their free stuff, you are presumed guilty no matter the lack of any evidence or reason to be accused.

the nazis were like that, pre-WWII, and afterwards.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

But that's not what the thread is about now is it? Jax-off.

Rep Kiley says San Francisco crime is 'so out of control' that employees are instructed not to drive to work

Rep Kevin Kiley says San Francisco's 'total collapse' is result of 'failed policies, radical politics, and public corruption'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/rep-kiley-san-francisco-crime-control-employees-instructed-not-drive-work

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

1. It's about money, has nothing to do with dems.

2. The leader of your party is a criminal (81 counts, I believe is the current count). So please save your outrage of stupidity.

What are you dribbling out of your mouth?

see welfare baby gaslight in a stupor.

see the lefties say extremely stupid crap to try to antagonize others, to see if they can get and keep the power

to control other people.

because they want more free stuff.

from those people.

image.jpeg.8038d6447b8d3e839eafbe385fe7039a.jpeg

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

see welfare baby gaslight in a stupor.

see the lefties say extremely stupid crap to try to antagonize others, to see if they can get and keep the power

to control other people.

because they want more free stuff.

from those people.

image.jpeg.8038d6447b8d3e839eafbe385fe7039a.jpeg

Cal, I don't want any free stuff for myself. Am I still a lefty?

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

Rep Kiley says San Francisco crime is 'so out of control' that employees are instructed not to drive to work

Rep Kevin Kiley says San Francisco's 'total collapse' is result of 'failed policies, radical politics, and public corruption'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/rep-kiley-san-francisco-crime-control-employees-instructed-not-drive-work

Wow, derailed your own thread. NICE. Here come the memes which usually means he's already lost and has nothing left.

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The article literally says they're leaving for more money in bigger cities...

A village of 1200 people, nothing the county police and/or county sherriff can't handle. And would probably be cheaper and be more efficient. It also says the mayor was "blindsided" by this. Really?🤦‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, I don't want any free stuff for myself. Am I still a lefty?

yes, you want it for others - other gays? trans? druggies? welfare baby adults?

and you don't believe in anything. lefty, you betcha.

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, you want it for others - other gays? trans? druggies? welfare baby adults?

and you don't believe in anything. lefty, you betcha.

But your whole viewpoint is that lefties vote that way so they can get free stuff. I don't want free stuff. 

(when you truly believe in nothing other than whatever helps the right win... Zero spine. All hypocrisy)

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But your whole viewpoint is that lefties vote that way so they can get free stuff. I don't want free stuff. 

(when you truly believe in nothing other than whatever helps the right win... Zero spine. All hypocrisy)

You don't? I thought you wanted college loan forgiveness?

All those little programs you're in favor of is free stuff.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jax said:

You don't? I thought you wanted college loan forgiveness?

All those little programs you're in favor of is free stuff.

You know how they are.. They'll come up with some clever little name for it like "Civil Equal Entitlement Program" or something on that level...

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Liar, that isn't my whole viewpoint at all. There is a large subculture that wants free stuff. You support that. You are a lefty.

Example - I say lefties support unlimited abortion. You don't want to have an abortion ever, so you think you aren't a lefty?

Try being smarter in your replies. Your replies are typical ignorant woodpeckerish. I haven't seen anyone here who believes as you stupidly said.

But you lefties go strictly on self-serving emotion - generally speaking - non-lefties have various degrees of principle - ideals they believe in across the board.

I still think you could be in jr high school - you post like you are the most dishonest and ignorant kid in your class.