THE BROWNS BOARD

The National Weather Service tells the truth - it contradicts the mmgw lie.

calfoxwc

27 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yes, you take real facts and findings and twist them to fit your agenda.

I'm sure you weren't smart enough to make that connection. If you haven't watched dope sick then you'll be clueless.

Don't have to twist anything. Just have to point to the peer reviewed studies. You keep on searching the internet/Youtube to find people who agree with your feelings.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

Yes, you take real facts and findings and twist them to fit your agenda.

I'm sure you weren't smart enough to make that connection. If you haven't watched dope sick then you'll be clueless.

Hahahahaha

Man you're so damn clueless 

I'm the one pointing at the consensus of scientists and scientific organizations but somehow in the one "twisting facts". 

I'm not sure right wingers have ever been right about climate change in the board. Any time I've taken the time to look into a claim it's easily debunked. Others have done it too. You're just so damn dense that no new info is going to get through

You put politics over science 

woodpecker, please stop your nonsense. lol

You claim mmgw is an absolute truth because of a fake? consensus, pro mmgw orgs that make their money by hawking mmgw, say it.

But when we post about thousands of scientists who DISAGREE ABSOLUTELY,

your claims are nonsense.

And from the link you posted:

"Evidence of the natural mechanisms responsible for the Medieval Warming Period are not present today, so the same mechanisms cannot be blamed for today's rising temperatures. To conclude, the Medieval Warm Period was not warmer than what is occurring today, and today, environmental change is driven by humans."

silly generalities.  WHAT "mechanisms" ?  and, just stating that "environmental change is driven by humans" does NOT mean  mmgw is an absolute truth.

The left runs on money, and manipulative lies. The UN officials even ADMITTED it was all about re-distribution of wealth, and how they can't get our $$$$$$$$$$$ redistributed without all of us believing in the mmgw farce.

TRUTH is, you all called it "man made global warming" until the scandals broke out, the money was being watched, the dire castastrophes NEVER once happened, gore and others looked like fools....

so you all change the name to "climate change" to overtly misdirect the attention away from the farce that mmgw is.

On 8/24/2023 at 8:34 AM, Jax said:

idk about this rammy, but at least he knows that climate change is a hoax.

Vivek - he some great things he says, but he doesn't have the experience to back it up. He isn't a future commander in chief.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And Trump's experience was what exactly?

not much, but enough that he absolutely supported our military in a HUGE way. He understands the military, went to a military school.

About Vivek's idealism that logically doesn't compute.

I mean, he is full of himself, without much common sense -

check this out: (it's asinine)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/nevada-rangers-ram-through-climate-protest-blockade-point/

Nevada Rangers Ram Through Climate Protest Blockade, Point Gun at Activists, Slam Them to the Ground

I thought I was going to get a good laugh at some activists finally being put in their place but instead I watched Barney Fife act out of line. That girl was sitting on that trailer when he rammed it and could have easily mauled or killed her and for what? He could have easily just pulled up and not rammed the blockade pretending to be a badass.

12 hours ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/nevada-rangers-ram-through-climate-protest-blockade-point/

Nevada Rangers Ram Through Climate Protest Blockade, Point Gun at Activists, Slam Them to the Ground

I thought I was going to get a good laugh at some activists finally being put in their place but instead I watched Barney Fife act out of line. That girl was sitting on that trailer when he rammed it and could have easily mauled or killed her and for what? He could have easily just pulled up and not rammed the blockade pretending to be a badass.

Interesting and disturbing thing to post. I’m with you. When we’re at our best we’re an indignant lot unafraid to stick up for what we believe in, and for the most part we allow and appreciate that, and that is what makes us great. It’s a tough gig being a civil servant with that in mind, but also a blessing, if that makes any sense.