THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden admin's latest home appliance crackdown: ceiling fans

Vambo

The problem is this new measure will make the fan more expensive, possibly costing more than the savings over the life of the fan.

I have 5 fans in my house, all are still working from when we built the house 24 years ago. I wouldn't mind them being more energy efficient if they could do so without costing more or compromising reliability. What's the point in conserving if everyone is throwing busted ones out more often?

They hopefully do their job in lowering the use of our central air, in which case they already contribute to conserving.

14 hours ago, Jax said:

Hey little cccp, the outraged ones are the ones trying to ban and restrict everything.

Uh, no. No. 

It's the people constantly posting threads. The right exists to be reactionary. 

Multiple posters here posted threads and posts being angry the green m&m wasn't hot to them anymore (creepy, I know). 

It is a constant flow of right wing propaganda telling them to be mad about something, and then they post here. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh, no. No. 

Multiple posters here posted threads and posts being angry the green m&m wasn't hot to them anymore (creepy, I know). 

It is a constant flow of right wing propaganda telling them to be mad about something, and then they post here. 

Yeah no.

Talking about green m&m's is more about all the things they keep trying and why, not the single event. And here we are today, they kept pulling this shit and look where it got Bud Lite. Part of the reason is they didn't pay attention to what people really think about all this woke crap. No one was waging war on blacks, gays or whatever else all these little protesters were raging on about.

The ones starting this crap are the ones crying about syrup and butter, statues, pretending to be victims. Renaming rivers and creeks and army camps. Then they cry about gas cars, cow farts and now ceiling fans.

To say we only complain because the right wing media tells us to is laughable, that's all you lefties do. We're just tired of all the baby shit you guys cry about.

Not to mention, real things like inflation and the illegal immigration invasion are things you should be crying about but you just make a ton of lame excuses for.

Even the the dems in sanctuary cities are crying for mercy because they got flooded by the immigrants they were so keen on saving.

Instead we always revert back to m&ms and statues.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Jax said:

Yeah no.

Talking about green m&m's is more about all the things they keep trying and why, not the single event. And here we are today, they kept pulling this shit and look where it got Bud Lite. Part of the reason is they didn't pay attention to what people really think about all this woke crap. No one was waging war on blacks, gays or whatever else all these little protesters were raging on about.

The ones starting this crap are the ones crying about syrup and butter, statues, pretending to be victims. Renaming rivers and creeks and army camps. Then they cry about gas cars, cow farts and now ceiling fans.

To say we only complain because the right wing media tells us to is laughable, that's all you lefties do. We're just tired of all the baby shit you guys cry about.

Right wing 1st world problems. Boo fucking whoo. 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Uh, no. No. 

image.jpeg.2ae74c9746cf5c25db62419f0f60c3ee.jpeg