THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Win Opener

dencyguy

I'm not sure why. Maybe it was because they just dislike Mangini, maybe it's because they were ashamed to admit that they were wrong about Quinn clearly being head and shoulders above Anderson. Or maybe Tony Kornheiser just got to them so that Bret Favre would get credit for the win. More than likely, they just wanted an outcome that would fit their cockamamie theory about the Browns just not being that good this year.

Dennis

Guest TheJokersWILD
Whatever it is the browns arent going to be that good this year a bad right side of the o-line and a simple ineffective not to mention boring offensive scheme have already doomed us to repeat last year only with a few more wins..

I did like the fact they used Cribbs in the WildDawg other than that the offense was complete SHIT. Lewis was the only bright spot the entire day on offense, if I am wrong somebody please correct me. No Furrey, No Massaqui, Davis only had a couple of touches, this offense looked like the waterboy was calling the plays NO CREATIVITY AT ALL. I understand Quinn struggled today and as soon as him and Mack get some playing time they will both get better.

I did like the fact they used Cribbs in the WildDawg other than that the offense was complete SHIT. Lewis was the only bright spot the entire day on offense, if I am wrong somebody please correct me. No Furrey, No Massaqui, Davis only had a couple of touches, this offense looked like the waterboy was calling the plays NO CREATIVITY AT ALL. I understand Quinn struggled today and as soon as him and Mack get some playing time they will both get better.

:lol: :lol: Mangini didn't want to give away anything on the outside chance we run into Minnesota again....... in the superbowl!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Archived