THE BROWNS BOARD

Did James Davis fall asleep?

mario

Davis was the big steal of the draft huh? I sure didn't see it.

Oh yeah I forgot, like I said last week, his big gains were against 2nd and 3rd string defenses, who on top of that were all setup in 3rd and long PASS defenses.

Good thing Jamal still can rumble against one of the best run stopping D's in the NFL.

he was just in a car accident, and against the best run defense in the league... give me a break.

Why didn't we run screens? They worked great in preseason. It looked like we dumbed DOWN our playbook today.

Keep holding onto physical attributes as your only ammo, because I consistently kick the shit out of you on a mental level. And if you want to take a trip to NC bring it soccer fag, I put the deed to my house up that says I would smear your faggity ass all over the asphalt.

So soccer fag, do you want to learn about REAL football or are you gonna keep being a soccer fag?

I think we already know the answer to that one.

LOL!! This stuff is making the Browns pain go away!!

Why didn't we run screens? They worked great in preseason. It looked like we dumbed DOWN our playbook today.

I've already had 3 posts about the same thing actually :

I don't care if it was bill belichick on the sidelines, the result would have been the same if it was the OC who makes the calls..

I was very annoyed that they weren't doing any screen plays until the game was long over, those would have worked better than what they were doing, Lewis does them well.

agreed, it's not their fault quinn fumbled the ball and were forced to play a lot more than they should have.

for the entire first half they were nearly shutting down adrian peterson, which not even the best defenses can normally do, it's the second half trainwreck thanks to mostly quinn and bad play calling that lost the game.

but whatever, just draft well next year and this team will be better. QUINN needs to get some guts and throw the ball deeper.

I got mad that they were using the screen plays which were working pretty well at the end of the game when the game was LONG OVER, instead of when the game was still up for grabs.

As I said in previous threads..hailing this guy as the replacement for Jamal.. Preseason means dick!.. There are ton's of guys who look good in preseason.. He looked like a rookie. Jamal looked like what he is.. a pro.

Can't use the car crash as an excuse..If he's healthy enough to be on the field.. Produce. He will improve..it's his first game. I am just glad Jamal is not washed up like all the naysayers have been howling about.

Archived