THE BROWNS BOARD

Perspective....

choco

i only ask that after next week, when denver gets pounded by this team, no talking about a superbowl run.....or how great quinn is......or that JT was really a better pick than peterson....

its football, they play 16 games. this team will get better, so try to keep both the good and bad in perspective for a few weeks, and remember that we turned over another roster.

theres alot of football left. try to enjoy some of it... :)

Thanks Choco! What a great post for me to read on Monday morning after sleeping off another Browns game!

It IS just ONE game. Unfortunately it's one game that will keep the natives restless.

Something else I hope can lighten someone's day.....

I was joking while texting with a friend of mine yesterday after the game. Ya'll here know him as the douchebag "osusev"....

Basically for the sake of arguing, while neither one of us is sold on either of these qb's yet, he becomes the rep for DA while I, in turn, cheerlead BQ.

While he was unnecessarily pointing out how poor BQ looked at times I shot back with it's his 4th start. We gave DA time, we have to give BQ time.

Then I blamed BQ's poor performance on DA directly. Bastard stole half of BQ's reps ALL preseason!! :lol:

Deep breaths people. You're going to need to keep it together. Especially since at this point anyway, I wont be shocked to see another qb competition next year. Question is which one of these two will be here to take on the new guy?

I wouldnt rule out denver beating us...i havent seen enough to convince me we arent on a repeat path of last year let alone a playoff...my hopes were high but like the first game of every other year for the past 10 years the stark reality that we suck deflates my balloon and sends me back into the dim reality that this team needs a total rebuild it never gets and is always going to be a work uncompleted...

Or as peen puts it rebuilding since 1964...;)

Guest ATENEARS

Ahhhh ... the opening opponent was too tough ... we 'have' to get better ... we'll get'em next year when the o-line gels .... fucking-A, someone douse me in lighter fluid.

Ahhhh ... the opening opponent was too tough ... we 'have' to get better ... we'll get'em next year when the o-line gels .... xxxxing-A, someone douse me in lighter fluid.

Yeah, we just need to be patient yet again...#$%%#@(*&

Yeah, it is a choice. Prepare to win or prepare to fail.

I can tell from your reply, you already made your choice. Enjoy.

Winning and losing is not a choice. If it was, they'd never even play the games because every team chooses to win. If you think CLE lost yesterday because they didn't want to win or prepare to win, I think you are way off base. They lost because the other team lined up agaisnt them is a better team on paper and on the field. More talent equals wins the majority of the time in the NFL.

I can tell from your posts your just a doom and gloom whiner.

i only ask that after next week, when denver gets pounded by this team, no talking about a superbowl run.....or how great quinn is......or that JT was really a better pick than peterson....

its football, they play 16 games. this team will get better, so try to keep both the good and bad in perspective for a few weeks, and remember that we turned over another roster.

If we lose to Denver than this team is F'd in the A for this season.

I really dont have alot to say about the way the browns played yesterday. It wasnt good. But I had a damn good time at the game. I would love noting more than to watch my beloved browns win on Sun. But they didnt, they lost to a good team. All BS aside I love watching the browns play win or lose. There are 15 games left anything can happen. thats my perspective.

For perspective, here is how some of the best QBs in the NFL that MIN faced last season faired:

Aaron Rogers

18/22 178 yards 8.1 Y/A 1 TD 1 sack

15/26 142 yards 5.5 Y/A 0TD and 0INT 4 sacks

P. Manning

26/42 311 yards 7.4 Y/A 1TD 2INT 2 sacks

D. Brees

26/46 330 yards 7.2 Y/A 1 TD 1 INT 1 sack

K. Warner

29/45 270 yards 6.0 Y/A 1TD 1INT 4 sacks

I don't know how anyone thought an experienced and cohesive team like the talented Vikings wouldn't wear us down.

If you're upset by getting beat by the Vikings, maybe you should give up this football stuff becuase you suck at it.

Don't give me this 'we've been waiting forever' whiny BS either.

Your team doesn't wave a magic wand and get better overnite.

The Donkeys just beat the Bungels. That means if we beat the Donkeys we are back on track for the SuperBowl. B)

Archived