THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting so sick of Cleveland Fans

TheClevelandSound

I am looking at all of these threads on this board and I am seriously about to flip a siht. Like, dude, it was one damn game, and we look 10 times better than last year. I still think we can win 10 games, and I will think this until it is mathematically impossible to win 10. So to I just wanted to say to all of u debby downers and negative nancys...FCKKKKKKK OFF!!!!!

Guest ATENEARS
I am looking at all of these threads on this board and I am seriously about to flip a siht. Like, dude, it was one damn game, and we look 10 times better than last year. I still think we can win 10 games, and I will think this until it is mathematically impossible to win 10. So to I just wanted to say to all of u debby downers and negative nancys...FCKKKKKKK OFF!!!!!

When they win 10-games, it will stop.

Ooh wait, that was around the time DA bashers just started to kick it in gear ... never mind.

Win 10 Games!!.....3 to 4 Tops

are you kidding me?....

this is not even about the QB's..anymore...this defense is an abomination...and will give up 30 all year long...OK not to Detroit or the Raiders...but just about everybody else will run the score to about 31 each time out......

Both DA and BQ won't win anything, with this bunch of class clowns...and the sad part is...I think they are getting worse....

"Win 10 Games!!.....3 to 4 Tops

are you kidding me?....

this is not even about the QB's..anymore...this defense is an abomination...and will give up 30 all year long...OK not to Detroit or the Raiders...but just about everybody else will run the score to about 31 each time out......

Both DA and BQ won't win anything, with this bunch of class clowns...and the sad part is...I think they are getting worse.... "

Comeon dude really. Were playing a team with a great defense and one of the best running games maybe ever..... We held them to 40 yards the first half but got tired. I see promise I cant understand how you cant...

Ooh wait, that was around the time DA bashers just started to kick it in gear ...

20 turnovers per 16 games kicked it into high gear, and a miserable failure to win big games against our strongest competition.

DA has had worse games against teams like Minn, so don't try and feed us your idiotic theories. BQ was sacked 5 times and had pressure on twice as many attempts, and his INT was more communication than the garden variety DA "WTF was he thinking" INT's we're used to over, and over, and over.

You gave DA 25 games, but now we have to listen to your DA lovefest after every loss? You're boy could not get it done, deal with it.

I'm sick of the fake Cleveland fans who are beside themselves with delight and utter elation over Quinn having a bad first game.

For that charlatan yesterday couldn't of gone any better for him. He's on top of the world right now. Meanwhile the rest of the real fans are lamenting another Browns defeat.

Exactly, BQ didnt lose yesterday. The Browns lost yesterday. Anyone who is happy about this is not a fan.

There was a lady a few rows in front of me that had to weigh at least 300lbs. She had on a Jersey with We Believe as the name. She left with 13 minutes on the clock in the 4th. I guess she doesnt anymore.

Honestly now, there were several hundred 300+ lb ladies there that left well before the game ended. :lol:

There was a lady a few rows in front of me that had to weigh at least 300lbs. She had on a Jersey with We Believe as the name. She left with 13 minutes on the clock in the 4th. I guess she doesnt anymore.

Either that or she doesn't enjoy being trapped in post game traffic.

Im a little late here but im with you. I think that we looked decent for our first game with a new coaching staff. Did people really think that we werent gonna have problems? Everybody on here knew that we were gonna have problems. The Vikings are a very good team. And we stood our ground for 3 quearters. SO THERE IS HOPE.

One thing I want to add is that yesterdays loss was easier for me to digest than last years because we looked ummmm better. And I think that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

And honestly after watching Cutler and alot of the other QB's and then going back and rewatching the game, I think Brady will be ok. WE GOT THIS.......... WATCH...............

I'm tired of the negativity too, but remember, this is a place to come and express opinions/vent, or whatever you want to call it.

I've been a fan since 1970, yeah it's been real real tough....but I've invested waaaay too much emotion to just to quit being a fan. I'll never stop rooting. Fans of other teams that haven't had a lot of down years could never understand what we are going through (Dallas, Pittsburgh, for example).

When the Indians had their run in the 90s, the city went nuts. When the Browns finally can put something together, it will be more bedlam than the Siperbowl & Bernie mania years combined. I just hope I'm still agile enough to celebrate!!

Archived