THE BROWNS BOARD

"Poor palestinians" ???? That is serious bs.

calfoxwc

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

They have no where to go. Locked in. Power is out. Limited communications. Restricted / toxic water and food. Constantly bombed by Israel 

I think "just leave" is easier said than done

Your a moron.

They plotted this war for over 2 years by some accounts.  No one is carpet bombing anything.  A large percentage of the Palestinians know whether they are near a military installment or not.

Israel is defending itself.  There has never been a war that zero civilians were killed.  I’m sure there will be horror stories as revenge is served on Hamas.

Why dont you tell us the solution?

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Your a moron.

They plotted this war for over 2 years by some accounts.  No one is carpet bombing anything.  A large percentage of the Palestinians know whether they are near a military installment or not.

Israel is defending itself.  There has never been a war that zero civilians were killed.  I’m sure there will be horror stories as revenge is served on Hamas.

Why dont you tell us the solution?

I asked him, you asked him, he never is serious - he doesn't have answers, woodpecker just pretends he does.

very strange.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So because these kids live where the terrorists do, and they're impressionable, they're fair game?

Indiscriminate bombings to level Gaza isn't a response I support, no matter how awful the Hamas terrorist attack was. And there are plenty in Israel ready to essentially cleanse the area...

Indiscriminate bombing is what hamas did with 5000 rockets. Did you protest the United States when we did the same thing after 9/11? Or do you have something against Israel because of all the propaganda you watch?

5 minutes ago, Jax said:

Indiscriminate bombing is what hamas did with 5000 rockets. Did you protest the United States when we did the same thing after 9/11? Or do you have something against Israel because of all the propaganda you watch?

I was 9

And man you get your news from Gateway Pundit, you have ZERO room to talk hahaha

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I was 9

And man you get your news from Gateway Pundit, you have ZERO room to talk hahaha

That line is worn out and it's a reliable source and as I've stated before, not my only source. But by all means keep bringing it up because it just shows how desperate you are that you can't debate because of all the propaganda you watch is a bunch of horse shit that you can't back up.

Being 9 is no excuse, you're an adult now, mostly. I wasn't born for the revolutionary war, civil war or WWII but I have my opinions.

I guess it was ok for hamas to attack innocent civilians indiscriminately with 5000 rockets in your eyes. Why did your propaganda sources tell you that was a good thing? Just curious.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They have no where to go. Locked in. Power is out. Limited communications. Restricted / toxic water and food. Constantly bombed by Israel 

I think "just leave" is easier said than done

Not as hard as youre making it out to be. Gaza City is only a mile or two from the manned border. Walk over to it and put your hands in the air and ask to be taken in.  Is it a worse option than waiting for the missles to hit?

42 minutes ago, Jax said:

That line is worn out and it's a reliable source and as I've stated before, not my only source. But by all means keep bringing it up because it just shows how desperate you are that you can't debate because of all the propaganda you watch is a bunch of horse shit that you can't back up.

Being 9 is no excuse, you're an adult now, mostly. I wasn't born for the revolutionary war, civil war or WWII but I have my opinions.

I guess it was ok for hamas to attack innocent civilians indiscriminately with 5000 rockets in your eyes. Why did your propaganda sources tell you that was a good thing? Just curious.

No, it isn't worn out. It completely discredits you, among other things. 

You asked me "if I protested when the United States did the same thing after 9/11". I was 9 then, so no, I didn't. 

You guys aren't wrong about the senseless killing but unfortunately, it's war. Israel deemed it critical to defend itself in such a manner and whether we like it or not it's them that has to determine that it's time to act. No different than us going to war over 9/11, even if you weren't born yet I think you if have half a brain, you know the need to act and defend yourself. To complicate matters, hamas hides with the populace, they could blend right in with people that are trying to get humanitarian aid, that's the trouble with dealing with terrorists. It sucks but you defend yourself and your own people. If you are the weaker of the 2 then maybe you shouldn't commit atrocities and deal with terrorists.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

You guys aren't wrong about the senseless killing but unfortunately, it's war. Israel deemed it critical to defend itself in such a manner and whether we like it or not it's them that has to determine that it's time to act. No different than us going to war over 9/11, even if you weren't born yet I think you if have half a brain, you know the need to act and defend yourself. To complicate matters, hamas hides with the populace, they could blend right in with people that are trying to get humanitarian aid, that's the trouble with dealing with terrorists. It sucks but you defend yourself and your own people. If you are the weaker of the 2 then maybe you shouldn't commit atrocities and deal with terrorists.

9/11 isn't the example you think it is

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No, it isn't worn out. It completely discredits you, among other things. 

You asked me "if I protested when the United States did the same thing after 9/11". I was 9 then, so no, I didn't. 

oh, yes, it IS worn out. You have done it so many times..... I posted several sources then you complained I was spamming with more than one source.

Bitchy, bitchy, bitchy bird.